It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different look at the Tunguska Event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

nexus magazine years ago did a good article on this subject about the oral record of the people . they describe metal spheres joining up and flying of to fight this evil very interesting read that and the cauldrons that have been found . i have worked with a few russians over the years who have said an ancient machine was found in that area that was protecting the planet and even in the 1980s was still doing it .nexus have it on archive the legends of ucutia i think ? THE MYSTERIES OF SIBERIAN VALLEYS VOLUME 12 DR VALARY UVAROV

I will have to ask the editor of Nexus Magazine about that.
I chat with him every now and again.

thechaniproject.com...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What ever happened to the anti matter theory. Did it get eliminated as not possible?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Fair enough i guess I can see that, good thing it was never used again like say in ww2 where Russia was all but overrun

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

But they left some things out, there was no investigation of the rock that fell out of the sky, nor was anyone interested in finding out what was that fell out of the sky. But in fact, they are wasting their time, there was no rock.

Yes, there was. In fact a Russian scientist (and his team) spent most his life searching for it. They never found it, but recent studies found stuff embedded in the trees which suggested a comet.

But if there was no crater, no rock, then what could cause such a devastation to happen in Siberia that effected the whole land?

It most likely exploded high above the ground, which explains why the trees were bent the way they were. The previously mentioned Russian scientist set up experiments in a lab to recreate the event (on a much smaller scale), and they succeeded in getting the tree fall pattern.

But why I'm a doing this? Just tell you guys, there are a lot more powerful weaponry out there than just a simple nuke on hand. If people are so scared of nukes, then this is something 10X worse than biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks.

Yes, a meteor / comet impact could potentially dwarf even the Russian Tsar Bomba, the most powerful weapon created by man to date. It's very scary indeed.

If terrorist are so desperate to kill people, then why don't they just fire one of these bad boys off? Create another Tunguska Event, spread the lie that it was a rock out of the sky.

Al Qaeda does not possess the technology to divert space rocks / iceballs towards earth.

Oh, and another thing about this, after a few years after the incident, the radiation level in the area was high. This is a result of a positive charge in the air, very harmful to humans.

I would imagine a body floating through space might pick up just a small amount of radiation , yes.

edit on 9/9/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The science
LINK for specific clip in video
edit on 9-9-2012 by gostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

sorry I'm not leaning too much to the history, discovery, and science channel since it's run and paid by those in power.

Who ever has the gold makes the rules, even if those rules are to tell a lie.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I agree, If does explode in the sky, how did it happen? Is there evidence that it exploded?

Sure, people will say there are fragments, but what makes them fragments? I mean, a rock looks like a rock, so a meteor looks like a rock.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

But why I'm a doing this? Just tell you guys, there are a lot more powerful weaponry out there than just a simple nuke on hand. If people are so scared of nukes, then this is something 10X worse than biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks.

Yes, a meteor / comet impact could potentially dwarf even the Russian Tsar Bomba, the most powerful weapon created by man to date. It's very scary indeed.

But how do I know how the Proton weapon's projectile works?

As well, do you know the translation of Al Queda?
edit on 9-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

The word “Al-Qaeda” has two part; (i) Al and (ii) Qaeda.

“Al” is just an article and it is same as “the” of English.

“Qaeda” is an Arabic and Urdu word. In Arabic, it means the base, the rule, law etc. In Urdu, it has the same meanings as Arabic; but in addition to them, it has some others meanings too.

Other meanings of “Qaeda” in Urdu are “habit”, “the first book of alphabets”. When Osama bin Laden names his organization as “Al-Qaeda”, he considers its Arabic meanings only. SOURCE

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by CX

I agree, If does explode in the sky, how did it happen? Is there evidence that it exploded?

Speed/friction, rapid heating causing a buildup of pressure = booooom.

They found traces of certain elements embedded in trees and the surrounding area that could have only been put there by a comet / meteor exploding above.

Sure, people will say there are fragments, but what makes them fragments? I mean, a rock looks like a rock, so a meteor looks like a rock.

Again, there is higher quantities of certain elements like ?silica? (not sure if that is one of them) present in the surrounding areas which aren't normally present, also other elements which aren't usually found.
edit on 9/9/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

But what about The Database? As well, do you know their history?

I'm trying my best to relate to any other event that happened like this and so far that I'm coming up with, this probably the only incident weapon/comet has ever cause so much damage.

Are you saying that meteors are capable of doing this? Because so far, history has proven not possible.
edit on 9-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

i agree that those who have the power make the history, but when the science supports the idea of the meteor exploding in the sky and its provable, does that not make it some what feasible?

If there was proof of something else, i mean, SOMETHING, a proton weapon? Ehhh, i dunno. I dunno.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

The rapid boiling of ice / frozen Co2 that is present causes immense pressure to build up, then naturally explode.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

There is a lot more advance weaponry in the DoD that can dwarf the current weaponry we have that we can get at a sports store.

So it's possible, just so far that I can see, that they are hording all the good stuff and leaving us to kill each other with weapons of a low-grade. Low-grade being, requiring a metal slug to kill someone instead of relying on air kill or deter.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

it is in volume 12 siberias valley of death parts 1-4 good read bud i love nexus tell your pal to keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

But wait, not enough power. I've made CO2 bombs before, but increased it's water to ice ratio, even put water in, and it's explosive, but not enough to cause a huge amount of damage.

So let's say just a liter size bottle, use that, and you got a boom, no push back, just a bunch of fragments here and there. But, let's say we increase it's heat, size and pressure, I just can't see it happening.

Due to an experience, I saw a meteor fall as I was typing on my computer, about 10 yards across, going off the size of baseball at the distance of 200 yards or more, and it was breaking off. It burned up before it can touch down.

So I think it's irrational to say that a meteor, or a frozen chunk of ice, to cause a huge amount of damage.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
A meteor impact...

The Chicxulub crater

The impact associated with the crater is implicated in causing the extinction of the dinosaurs as suggested by the Cretaceous–Paleogene boundary (K–Pg boundary) the geological boundary between the Cretaceous and Paleogene periods

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

But wait, what is the dimensions of the crater?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Might have been a high altitude event where the meteor caused a superheated explosion but the larger remnants skipped and continued at high speed leaving orbit. You usually find glass in areas where large meteors collide with Earth. A high altitude event would also help explain why the light was seen as far away as London. If this had occurred 40 years later it would have been very suspicious, but I doubt anything man made could have been developed in isolation that long ago.

The German scientists waited till after Berlin fell and the nuclear weapon keys were given to both the US and Russia for development during the cold war.

Tesla was experimenting with Ionospheric heating around that time but there was no direct link that I could see.
Mark Twain and Tesla talked about the possibility of a terrible new weapon being developed that may have been a direct matter to energy conversion. Scientists knew matter could be converted to energy similar to the way the Sun converts hydrogen to helium. They were interpreting spectral lines at least as far back as 1700.

Does make you wonder a little.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You are talking about an object, which was probably around 1000 tonnes (estimated), tightly packed together, hitting the atmosphere at something silly like 70,000m/ps.

Within seconds, combine the friction/heat of atmospheric entry and all that ice/Co2 is rapidly boiled.........of course it's going to pop, and quite a big pop, as it obviously did.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

You are talking about an object, which was probably around 1000 tonnes (estimated), tightly packed together, hitting the atmosphere at something silly like 70,000m/ps.

Within seconds, combine the friction/heat of atmospheric entry and all that ice/Co2 is rapidly boiled.........of course it's going to pop, and quite a big pop, as it obviously did.
in 1972 when i was a kid i looked up one evening and saw a 1.5 km bollide at 10.000 ft up cross the sky at 17.oookm it was videod in america at the time over arizona there is a bit in hoaglands monuments of mars about it he called it ?aha 1101a i think

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join