It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different look at the Tunguska Event

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
We didn't even really know that protons existed until 1919 or so, so somebody having a sufficient source of high-energy protons to create a proton beam is beyond unlikely.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Revelation 12
9And the great dragon was cast out -- that serpent of old called the Devil and Satan, who deceiveth the whole world. He was cast out onto the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, "Now have come salvation and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ; for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him
by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Tungusta eyewitnesses reported blinding light, roaring sounds, a shining cylindrical pipe shaped body descending. Cylindrical "ufos" are still occasionally captured on film.

Satan is a liar, deceiver and murderer.The 20th century was a bloodbath (estimated 100 million) of war, far exceeding any time period in history. The records of the Middle Ages are dwarfed in comparison. Our leaders publically declare their allegiance to this "shining one".

Jesus said that he saw Satan fall like lightning. As Revelation 12 above states, woe to the inhabitants of the Earth for Satan has been barred from the heavens and cast down to the Earth, having great wrath.

Tungusta was the sign to all. Ignoring the veritable bloodbath that has followed, the unprecedented leaps in both technology and dehumanising "science" in the past 100 years and the extremely loud proclamations by our leaders that their WILL BE a one world order out of the chaos that they themselves unleash, amounts to believing lies instead of the truth in front of our faces. There was no comet and no impact crater because it was Satan, the one who the leaders of science consistently deny through their Godless theory of evolution. If science is your god then you will believe it's preaching as truth. Satan is the power of the air and our atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I fail to see how it is irrational.
If you take a natural object of, say, a billion tons launched in to a planetary body (with a suitable atmosphere) at 10,000+ mph the energy output would be enormous. Your analogy of a CO2 bomb in water is vanishingly small when compared to that. It isn't even an accurate representation of condition scaled down.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think that it was a super lightning bolt from space. A large unnoticed asteroid passed by the earth and an inter-
planetary discharge took place . Sand, rock and soil were fused to a glass at the center of the "explosion", like
electric arc furnace production of glass from sand. The moon is loaded with pock marks(craters) left by a passing body or
passing tail of debris. The dead sea in Israel was gouged out by a super lightening bolt from space.No large asteroids have ever hit the the earth because like charges repell each other. The objects seen hitting the sun
in LASCO2 movies are not comets or asteroids,but are earth-size ufos deliberately hitting the sun's surface to
splash out CMEs , fast moving clouds of protons toward the earth. Sometimes large filaments are dragged out
into space by these large ufos.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the year 1908, and the name Tulsa come to mind when reading up on this event, it could very well be, mans first ever use of "beam energy" just like HARRP could be used. here is a link www.viewzone.com... and from the link

Many believe that Tesla's experiment that evening caused the world's largest man made explosion in the remote Siberian village of Tungusta. Read more about that HERE.

If Tesla's power beam really did accidentally cause the Tungusta explosion, then we witnessed the first experimental use of the same weapon system has been developed by the US Department of Defense in Alaska's remote Poker Flats area, just North of Fairbanks. (See HAARP: A weapon of Total Destruction.) Although the capacity for destruction in Tesla's primitive prototype (some estimate equal to a large hydrogen bomb) was huge, this new military system is almost surely many magnitudes greater. Also, many similar systems have been deployed in a dozen specific locations around the globe -- presumably to be operated together for some undisclosed purpose. One can only hope that this new technology will be used for a peaceful purpose and that it will bring the respect for Tesla that has so far eluded him.
could it have been such an event ? could "HARRP" be used in such a way ? will we ever know? only time and deep investigating will tell.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Humans are the source of evil on Earth, stop blaming mythical creatures for our misdeeds, it's a cop-out.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
reply to post by trollz

Fair enough i guess I can see that, good thing it was never used again like say in ww2 where Russia was all but overrun

exactly!
we all know how ruthless stalin was so if he had a proton gun or the means to make a proton gun there is no doubt that he would have used it.since obviously it didn`t exist in the early 1940`s (WW2) or at anytime in stalin`s lifetime then I think it`s safe to assume that it didn`t exist in 1908 either.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Kino321

If it exploded in the sky, then why was there a force strong enough to cause a huge devastation of land, able to light up the sky for a period of time?

Why do Nuclear detonations do more damage when detonated above ground?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by woogleuk

But what about The Database? As well, do you know their history?

I'm trying my best to relate to any other event that happened like this and so far that I'm coming up with, this probably the only incident weapon/comet has ever cause so much damage.

Are you saying that meteors are capable of doing this? Because so far, history has proven not possible.
edit on 9-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

No Im pretty sure history has proven that rocks from space can cause extinction level events, a lot larger than the Tunguska event.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

High altitude explosions do more damage for the same reason underground explosions in the desert do less damage. A much larger area has line of sight exposure to the blast.

Only flash reflections off the ionosphere would have been visible in London.
Like a distant ship, smoke on the horizon, the curvature of the Earth probably hid the actual blast from view.
They must have had seismograph recordings of the event later though.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But what if you say is true, then why are we here?

If a rock that really caused a ELE, then wouldn't the Earth be cracked?

Because let's take it in, what happens when a solid round rock is hit by another high speed rock? Both shatter, Are you saying otherwise?

As well, if you say a explosion in mid air is more devastating than that on ground, what are some known instances that it happened like that?
edit on 10-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

And it's a good thing it was never used again on Earth. If it was, we would of heard of another "Meteor" hitting Earth and causing a whole lot of damage.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HOW DO YOU KNOW... were you there? are you privy to ALL THE GOV"T secret KNOWLEGE? Or are you just here to make sure we dont think that the GOV'T can do way more than they tell us....

DONT TELL ME U BELIEVE THEM?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

crude, but near true.

Cylindrical, about the same size as a beam, whether it was a meteor or not, the witness said that it hit the ground, but how did they survive?

You see, a proton gun functions like a portable nuke but you can carry it like a gun.

Plus the craters on the Moon, they weren't caused by meteors. As well, the Moon has a very dense atmosphere, so it's highly unlikely that those craters are not the result of rocks falling out of it's sky at high speeds, plus it has a relativity thin shell.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hollwd

The only thing I will believe from them is when they say "We are resigning and putting everything we kept secret and suppressed upfront."

Sad to say, I'm a 25 year old man, that didn't get the chance to see such an event.

This knowledge was founded by a scientist and that scientist spent a lot of time to solve the things that people are not willing to solve.

I've read that scientist's work, did some mock experiments, and found them to be true.

Right now, he's "supposed" dead, but I know where he is, and to most it's a impossible place, and he's living there with no money, a home, and a life. He's free.
edit on 10-9-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Supposedly this was a letter to the editor of the New York Times in 1907....

TESLA'S WIRELESS TORPEDO Inventor Says He Did Show That It Worked Perfectly

To the Editor of The New York Times:

A report in the Times of this morning says that I have attained no practical results with my dirigible wireless torpedo. I have constructed such machines, and shown them in operation on frequent occasions. They have worked perfectly and everybody who saw them was amazed at their performance.

It is true that my efforts to have this novel means for attack and defense adopted by our Government have been unsuccessful, but this is no discredit to my invention. I have spent years in fruitless endeavor before the world recognized the value of my rotating field discoveries which are now universally applied. The time is not yet ripe for the telautomatic art. If its possibilities were appreciated the nations would not be building large battleships. Such a floating fortress may be safe against an ordinary torpedo, but would be helpless in a battle with a machine which carries twenty tons of explosive, moves swiftly underwater, and is controlled with precision by an operator beyond the range of the largest gun.

As to projecting wave-energy to any particular region of the globe, I have given a clear description of the means in technical publications. Not only can this be done by the means of my devices, but the spot at which the desired effect is to be produced can be calculated very closely, assuming the accepted terrestrial measurements to be correct. This, of course, is not the case. Up to this day we do not know a diameter of the globe within one thousand feet. My wireless plant will enable me to determine it within fifty feet or less, when it will be possible to rectify many geodetical data and make such calculations as those referred to with greater accuracy.

NIKOLA TESLA
New York, March 19, 1907

source

I first heard about there being a possible link between Tesla and this event when I was a kid. Some of the strangest programs came on after saturday morning cartoons, lol. I always felt like it if was Tesla he was testing one of his machines and missed his mark.
edit on 10-9-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

The proton gun theory sounds neater than what really happened. The meteor that exploded over that area was probably awesome looking, if you were far enough away.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

In your opinion what would be much cooler, watching a meteor go by or watching a proton gun going off?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

If I was shooting the proton gun it would be really enjoyable.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well, I already told you what the science is behind it. I, uhhh, kind of have a theory on how to build one, but it's still premature, and that is without looking at Tesla's work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join