It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFO's in triangular formation sighting above Power Station in East London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why,..why... Does the OP have to move the camera around so much? It just seems so elementary to hold the camera still if one thinks they are filming (recording) something really strange.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
I don`t know if this is significant but 2 things that i noticed are:

using the pause feature on the video,i noticed that while the camera is wildly moving all around,sometimes the lights are blurred and oval shaped as would be expected and caused by the fast camera movements, and other times they remain focused and round even while the camera is moving..

pausing the video while the camera is zoomed in on the lights reveals a very distinct and noticeable octagon shape to the lights.you can clearly see and count the 8 sides of the lights.

pixels are octagon shape are they not?

looks like a fake to me.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

The aperture blades of a camera lens effect the shape of out of focus highlights

Aperture Blades

5 blades

9 blades

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
Why,..why... Does the OP have to move the camera around so much? It just seems so elementary to hold the camera still if one thinks they are filming (recording) something really strange.

I am the OP of this thread, but this video is not mine. I found it on youtube after reading about it in a recent BUFORA email newsletter. Agreed however, it would be more useful if they had kept the camera steadier.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
as UFO videos go, this one should be used as an example of poor fakery, it doesn't even look real. I mean, come on, look at the stock fade effect at the end

edit on 9-9-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

Poor fakery to those experienced in what is possible with CGI and know what they are looking for in terms of staged editing trickery. I am however not experienced with CGI editing tricks (although being an electronics engineer I am experienced with CCD elements and software processing within camera's) and to a lot of people (like me) this video looks pretty good and (in my CGI inexperienced) opinion not fake. However everyone is entitled to an opinion. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm definitely open to UFO possibilities but this seems completely fake. Also, the men talking sound like they are acting, and it sounds like bad acting to be honest.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Interesting video. A fake? who knows. Seriously ANY video can be fake these days with the software and technology that we have. Because of that people who have no idea or who just plain dont believe in the phenomenon will always say "fake".

Fake? who knows but I find it interesting. I think it might be real.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Terrible 'acting' and camera waving disguised as camera shake. Fake fake fake.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join