Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

3 UFO's in triangular formation sighting above Power Station in East London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen of something unexplained in our skies. Short but amazing. I think it is something possibly inter dimensional.
edit on 9/9/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9/9/12 by Anon77 because: FIXED VIDEO NOW.

edit on 9/9/12 by Anon77 because: Title changed as pointed out by poster below, not a single craft but 3.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

looks like it, it doesn't show!!!

It does now

edit on 9-9-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

edit: now that there's a working video up, my first thought is something like the following video using forced perspective, and only 3 quad copters. The lights DO appear much closer if you focus on this video being a forced perspective shot.

The merge and disappearance at the end, I would suspect to be a slight of hand in video editing.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
This is one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen of something unexplained in our skies. Short but amazing. I think it is something possibly inter dimensional.

The 3 lights move independently SO how could it be a triangular ufo! FAKE!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

The 3 lights move independently SO how could it be a triangular ufo! FAKE!!!!!!

Title changed to more accurately reflect the sighting. I disagree that it's a fake, but your entitled to your opinion. Thanks for commenting.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Anon77

Your video no worky.
hmm.

D'oh! Fixed now.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by Anon77

looks like it, it doesn't show!!!

It does now

D'oh! Fixed now.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It kind of reminds me of this one from a couple of years ago and is no less fake .... can you say After Effects

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hmm, never seen that one before. Well, I'm no expert on video editing so I can't really comment on fakeness or not, looks well done if it is fake. I disagree that the video I found is fake (but I don't discount the possibility). Thankyou for commenting.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Hmm, never seen that one before. Well, I'm no expert on video editing so I can't really comment on fakeness or not, looks well done if it is fake. I have had a lot of experience with quadcopters though and the forced perspective is a possibility, I'm having a little trouble with the speed at which they seem to travel though (although standard nitro RC helicopters could match the speed and agility). I disagree that the video I found is fake (but I don't discount the possibility). Thankyou for commenting.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Here are the same type of Orb UFOs created using After effects ,

Here's another Orb one that's more like the video you posted

edit on 9-9-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Interesting and doesnt look fake. If it is fake its really good.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
It kind of reminds me of this one from a couple of years ago and is no less fake .... can you say After Effects

I agree it reminds me of that one and it's no less fake.
The 2009 video was a better fake.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That's impressive, It is amazing what can be done with video editing these days. The only part of that vid that I thought looked fake was about 1:55 when it did that 'pulse' sort of thing just before it disappeared, although that was probably just because I am an electronics engineer and understand very well how CCD camera elements work. Thanks for commenting.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There is no evidence to prove it is fake and no evidence to prove it isn't however. I have seen videos like this in the past and there is a YouTube channel which has literally hundreds of these sorts of videos. The objects are put in using simple technology and unfortunately these hoaxers know that people will fall for the trick. Not only that but if this was real then I'm sure we would be seeing this on the news and in the papers and it would have hundreds of thousands of views.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
A question to posters on this thread. Assuming that this video is a fake, IF it really were a 100% genuine sighting what would you look for in the footage to prove that fact? Judging by the earlier CGI effects video posted it seems that it is very easy to produce some high quality real looking fakes. Just based on the original video how would you go about verifying the honesty of the footage? Very difficult to I would have thought?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Hi, thanks for posting. Possibly the reason that this is not on the news and has not been widely publicised (although BUFORA have picked it up on their latest newsletter) is because as you correctly say there are so many fakes out there that this is just being lumped with all the others.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Interesting and doesnt look fake. If it is fake its really good.

Hi, thanks for posting. That's what I thought too, although like I said I'm no expert on video editing.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

There is no evidence to prove it is fake

Until someone can be bothered wasting their time proving it. Which is pointless, and not profitable.
Im sure if you had experience of editing software you too could find the flaws in the footage.

CGI hoax
But im not wasting my time to prove it, id rather make a fake video myself nowadays and reap the rewards of the gullible and blind.

ETA: listen to the guy " Dean dude, come out quickly"....does that sound like someone who has seen something weird? He sounds calm, and doesnt raise his voice.
edit on 9-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Hi, thanks for posting. Possibly the reason that this is not on the news and has not been widely publicised (although BUFORA have picked it up on their latest newsletter) is because as you correctly say there are so many fakes out there that this is just being lumped with all the others.

More fool BUFORA. I'm sure one of our resident "experts" will be along soon to explain and show if this video is indeed a fake. You can always tell if a video is fake judging by how long it is. This video is incredibly short. As well as that I can clearly see that the objects appear to have been manipulated to appear in the video. Another thing would be eye witnesses to this and thus far we have none. Surely someone would have spotted these three large objects zooming about?!
edit on 9-9-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join