It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB lab performing live tests on Humans discovered on Tor underground net

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If this is true, and some medical sources I have checked this with believe it is, then we do have a real problem.

I could not understand the inhumanity in the cruel experiments performed on live human subjects by Dr Mengele during WW2 and much less this hellish reading of what is done on male and female homeless people in name of medical science.

I ll let the pics of the web page I found from this obscure group hiding under the TOR network (Hidden wiki) speak for itself.

Prepare yourself for some real horrifying reading.

further check on this webpage showed this;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Second try to upload first page of this webpage with better res. with TOR link info visible.

Can anyone research this and find out what the hell it is?

edit on 7-9-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is from the ONion.

Somebody got trolled.

ETA: This is a false statement. I did not know.

Carry on

edit on 9/8/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Sadly, it wouldn't surprise me if this were actually true. However, I've got no solid reason to think it has anything to do with the powers that be - as they have no reason to publicize it, even on the darknet.

You can almost rest assured that such and other experimentation is likely ongoing by our "representatives and defenders" in government and the like otherwise already, since prior studies and experiments have already been revealed. If and when they'll ever see the light of day, who knows - but I doubt they have anything to do with this onion site.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This is from the Hidden wiki (TOR) darknet. There you can hire assassins, order weapons, False IDs, labtests on animals and humans u name it they got it.

link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
This is from the ONion.

Somebody got trolled.

No - this is an .onion site, tenth - TOR/darknet anonymous sites.

Totally different things, sadly - I'd like it if this were a verified joke.

link   

I think this has already been posted because I recognize this & if I remember correctly it turned out to a hoax. At least I hope it was untrue because these experiments are disgusting if true.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

link   
Cant see this being real, why would they post these results for any person with Tor to read? Seems pointless.

Gotta say the production values for the website are quite good however!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think this is BS, one of the reasons is this, it states one of the tests is neo nates tolerance to x-rays, if this is an unguarded facility, not likely to be a hospital, not likely to be anything government orientated, (that wouldn't be put on any web), where the hell do they get an X-ray machine from?.
i think this is just some asshole trying to get some kind of reaction to what he thinks is a good troll.

I don't doubt for one second this kind of testing goes on, and it is done by governments the world over in secret, but this particular instance fails the smell test with me.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Like you I want this to be a hoax but with my knowledge on how low certain organizations can sink it wouldnt surprise me if this was true.

Remember we are living on a planet currently occupied by psychopaths.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why would someone make a sales website for such scientific data as the person paying for the data would be the one who'd get the results

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Cant see this being real, why would they post these results for any person with Tor to read? Seems pointless.

Thats what I was thinking. The more I look into this crap, the stranger things I keep finding. Can you imagine these people doing experiments on homeless children? I know there are monsters walking this earth, especially in east europe, but this is too much if true.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Originally posted by nightbringr

Thats what I was thinking. The more I look into this the stranger things I keep finding.

*shrug* Why not? On TOR, they're effectively impossible to trace, and other interested parties can get involved or lend financial support if those running the site vet them to their satisfaction.

There are some aspects of TOR I really like...and some that make my heart hurt.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'm calling a hoax

Honestly though if I were the TPTB I wouldn't be posting this online. I would probably put it in my company database not online. And what country does the website come from America? Because really it would make sense if it's in a third world nation rather than some First World Nation.

edit on 7-9-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

And what country does the website come from America? Because really it would make sense if it's in a third world nation rather than some First World Nation.

Just looking at the site, it certainly appears to be based in a Western nation, but there's no way to tell with TOR sites, unless they mention their location and you choose to believe them.

All anonymous.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Its a hoax..its be talked about on ATS several times before. None of the information on that page has changed for ages. Its just a twisted point of interest on the hidden wiki.

Cold tolerance tests were done by the Nazi's and Japanese in WW2 theres nothing new to learn in that department.
All that data is already documented.

edit on 7-9-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

All sorts of ways to generate X-rays without a proper hospital-type machine, I'd imagine. We've been studying them for almost 120 years:

X-rays were found emanating from Crookes tubes, experimental discharge tubes invented around 1875, by scientists investigating the cathode rays, that is energetic electron beams, that were first created in the tubes. Crookes tubes created free electrons by ionization of the residual air in the tube by a high DC voltage of anywhere between a few kilovolts and 100 kV. This voltage accelerated the electrons coming from the cathode to a high enough velocity that they created X-rays when they struck the anode or the glass wall of the tube. Many of the early Crookes tubes undoubtedly radiated X-rays, because early researchers noticed effects that were attributable to them, as detailed below. Wilhelm Röntgen was the first to systematically study them, in 1895.

edit on 9/7/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

But who would leave such facilities unguarded though, I find that dumb since there could be Peeping Toms that would go into the medical facilities without inteference. If I were them I would hire guards to protect my research other wise it's all fake
edit on 7-9-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

.onion addresses are used in Tor

But it does look like a hoax. No legitimate organization would do it in their spare time. If anything this sounds more like someone who enjoys seeing others in pain rather than experimentation.

A troll, or a serial killer trying to justify their crimes.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I would assume guards would make the whole thing easier to trace and much harder to disavow, were it ever compromised. The location might be so isolated or otherwise difficult to access (military base, private property of an unknowing landlord, etc.) so as to make accidental finding unlikely.

Regardless, there's not really much point in going through the effort of making such a good site on the darknet since if the thing were a hoax, you could just as easily post it on the white web as a satire site and then easily clear yourself to the authorities when there is no actual site or experimentation taking place.

In short, the simplest explanation to me is that it's genuine - and taken down soon, I hope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join