It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB lab performing live tests on Humans discovered on Tor underground net

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

But the whole point of putting it on TOR was to make it seem secret. That makes for a better joke than putting on the open net. I mean they certainly got you right?

All it takes is for one person to find it and tell there friends about it, and then the chain rxn begins

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Sure, since so many people know about Tor, it would get such widespread coverage...

We can go back and forth on this all day, but none of us will gain any ground one way or the other on if it's an actual site - as I believe is likely (at least definitely possible) or if it's one of the most obscure and realistic parody sites I've ever seen (which I personally consider less likely), so...we can carry on, although I suppose it's likely best to just let that debate die right there, unless some actual evidence one way or the other comes to the fore.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Lol nope.

Its a joke.

And yes, anybody can get on tor. Yes its more obscure and mysterious than the open net but thats what makes it such a good joke. Seriously, the page isnt even password protected. The "experiments" are all things that the scientific community already knows about, as others have pointed out.

The only reason your trying to stifle debate about it is b/c you are slowly realizing that it is a joke and are trying to save face.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

No, I'm saying what I'm saying because I say what I believe. I haven't gone to the site myself.

But, if thinking that about me makes you feel better, by all means feel free to do so. It doesn't change anything I've said here or why I've done so, nor do much to what seems to be fairly obvious reasoning behind what I've said. Perhaps you're right, perhaps not.

It doesn't matter a great deal to me one way or the other - but if you feel better when you feel you've scored points, I'll go ahead and yield this one to you to help you out? In fact, I'll even give you another star to aid in your sense of personal validation

Keep up the good work!
edit on 9/7/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

edit on 7-9-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
This is from the ONion.

Somebody got trolled.

I can't believe 12 people starred that post.

You 13 people seriously have never heard of the onion network even though its been posted on ATS how many times? 50? 100? And can't even read a URL?

How could that many people all mistake that....ahh never mind I'm wasting my breath carry on

edit on 7-9-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I wouldnt believe much that I would find on the darknet.
Alot of it just seems like twisted fantasies made just to troll people, almost like, produced creepypasta. something more than just a creepy story, something that you can delve into and be unsure of its authenticity.

but i dont know, ive never been on the dark net. who knows

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by The X

All sorts of ways to generate X-rays without a proper hospital-type machine, I'd imagine. We've been studying them for almost 120 years:

X-rays were found emanating from Crookes tubes, experimental discharge tubes invented around 1875, by scientists investigating the cathode rays, that is energetic electron beams, that were first created in the tubes. Crookes tubes created free electrons by ionization of the residual air in the tube by a high DC voltage of anywhere between a few kilovolts and 100 kV. This voltage accelerated the electrons coming from the cathode to a high enough velocity that they created X-rays when they struck the anode or the glass wall of the tube. Many of the early Crookes tubes undoubtedly radiated X-rays, because early researchers noticed effects that were attributable to them, as detailed below. Wilhelm Röntgen was the first to systematically study them, in 1895.

edit on 9/7/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

Yes i agree there are, but i specifically said "X-ray machine" because, if you were testing neo-nates or other subjects, you would want to know exactly how much they were getting, their is no point doing research if you are going to guess the results due to lack of definite information on the doses used.
A medical x-ray machine would provide exact information, exposing people to tubes would be a little hit and miss with the dosages.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Ah ok.

My bad.

Either way, I can't find anything else regarding this.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by johncarter

I think this has already been posted because I recognize this & if I remember correctly it turned out to a hoax. At least I hope it was untrue because these experiments are disgusting if true.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

I remember reading these pages about a year ago, they don't appear to have been updated since I last saw them. I don't see the point in them posting the parameters of their experiments or the results unless they are seeking paying customers. OR, they could be a group of college students analyzing the results of people stumbling across their site.

How many here who have read the post have alerted law enforcement? NONE I'm willing to bet, so even if it were true our knowledge of it would have no effect on them or their test subjects. It is too much for most of us to process, so we do nothing (hoping it is a hoax) not unlike the German citizens who suspected something odd at those camps.

I feel this is a hoax or sociology experiment, but I am only basing that solely on the fact that nothing posted has changed over the last year or so. To be honest those seem like pretty retarded experiments, thus ruling out medical students. A 10 yr old could come up with more intelligent experiments, but sociology students with no medical experience could copy those results to a website (those are not original test results) and think they sound clever.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What's "TOR"?

I was scared to even try to click it (tin foil alert!) when I opened the OP, but now it appears it's been established by our esteemed panel that it's a hoax. Good.....
sick stuff.

Still, it brings to mind the things that labs are doing to animals, from severing their spines to injecting them with deadly maladies and then deadly "treatments", day in and day out, which makes me equally sick.
*sigh*

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
The point that made me think it was a joke was the line printed at the bottom of each page: "Copyright 2011. All material here in is for free use and publication." That really doesn't fit with the supposed organization. Besides, I was miffed that they misspelled "herein."

Speaking of misspelling words... The very first thing I noticed was near the top when it talks about the warehouses... It says something like "But we can accomodate more if weed the space."

"if weed the space"? Maybe they meant "if we need the space"...

Also, is accomodate spelled right? My autocorrect doesn't seem to recognize this nor does it offer any recommendations. But that happens all the time with legit words cause this phone was made for public use in the U.S. so, it wasn't exactly designed for a person who finds themself to be in possession of a capable mind.

My main thing is with the "weed more space"... This could be more of a clue than I had first imagined...
The people who made this were certainly smoking something, if I am correct. Or maybe these psychopaths all don't give a rats ass about spelling. They are just like "XXXX Yeah!!!! Humon expearimints! Weed I sign up??"

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

I would suggest that whoever created that little fantasy learn to write with a little more professionalism and realism. Seriously, this is the level of fiction I was writing at the age of fifteen.

And of course, something like that would obviously be open and blatant, written so a child could understand it, without any disguising of it at all, without any real medical language, on an openly accessible network too...

Why do people bother?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why would an organization do that?
lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join