It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human voice is the human ego

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I know its an usually titled.
What i notice in different languages spoken is that the common denominator is the human ego. The human voice projects the human ego to manifests and extend itself into the reality around it. Affecting and influencing, shaping and controlling and acting as initiator for all types of human emotional mannerisms subterfuge, hatred, kindness and so on...

It can also make people become fixiated on certain ideas and beliefs and the voice preaches externally and internally (inside a persons head) to itself. Lot of new age guru types like to talk about Mk Ultra mindcontrol related stuff, saying things like the world secret goverment is trying to do this or that to my mind with their Et or human Harp technologies etc. ( I notice lot of these voice gurus typs come from California/Los angeles)...why is that?

Ok i side tracked a bit there but point i was trying to make is mabey the mind control is self hypnoisis. Mabey through being fixiated on an idea/ topic their internal ego has taken control of their own minds. These people then become self hypnotised believing the voice of their own ego. And isnt this exactly what the new ager guru is saying the world elite want? You know havent they then been a direct accomplice to allowing the elite to achieve what they wanted? . Are they deluding themself thinking this hasnt occurred?
Arnt they controlled without even knowing it like in that movie the lawn mower mans now inside Jakes head and he doesnt even know it? Reduce to state of perpetual remote controlled zombiness??

What you all think?

edit on 6-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
...what did I just read?
edit on 6-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well Ats is an open forum for ideas. Some ideas will be good some not so good. Open and free dicussion. If im wrong explain why. If it make sense you will probably convince me im wrong. If you use personnel jabs then i may start to think theres some truth to it.
edit on 6-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: The ego lashes its whip tale when threatened. The snake is the symbol of the ego! The reptilian race.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Oh, I'm not saying it's bad. It just confuses me.

I get what you're saying. And I agree. But it's not the voice...it's the thought. Ego is not where you should be looking, but INTENT.
edit on 6-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

It isn't a bad thread. The chaotic way you present your ideas may be difficult to understand, but your ideas are sound.

I like your first two paragraphs about words being the projection of the ego. It's difficult to disagree with. People wear their ego all over themselves.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Words are a vibrational expression of thought. Our pitch, cadence, and word choice all affect the vibration of our communication, and that vibration affects us and everything around us. We can recreate ourselves, the world, or both, simply through thought. And spoken words are just loud thoughts. The purpose of those thoughts, of that intent, are another matter entirely.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Yes i agree OP is written a bit chaotic. I did write it very quick and should taekn more time made it clearer. Interesting replies!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Language, words, names, labels are the mark of the beast. The image of God is wordless and is then stamped with the mark. The words and labels are fine but they get believed to be truth, they decieve.
Words make you believe there is more than there really is. Words can lead one to be lost. The word 'time' leads to the word 'past' and the word 'future'. It is always now but humans 'think' there is a past and a future so they are lost in time. You will only ever find yourself here and now but humans project themselves into an imaginary world. Most humans do not ever see now because they are somewhere else (in imagination). In fact there is no 'else' but words and language are so convincing that they are believed without question.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

"Lot of new age guru types like to talk about Mk Ultra mindcontrol related stuff, saying things like the world secret goverment is trying to do this or that to my mind with their Et or human Harp technologies etc."

Can you post a link to where gurus speak about these subjects as i have never heard a guru speak about these things?
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The project camelot web site has numerous interviews with new age guru types who will bring the mind control MK stuff up.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Can i have a name please so i can view it for myself please because i have never heard a genuine guru speak of such things. I would also like to hear in what context they speak about the subjects you have mentioned.
Thank you.

A true guru removes ideas and beliefs and points directly to truth so i am intrigued to know what gurus you have been listening to. Maybe you have applied the label 'guru' to the wrong crowd.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I am sorry uhm let me see if I understand. Words are Ego. " I Think therefor I am." someone somewhere once said that. Words are just words, How they are said, pronounced, intoned even meant . That is all decided by the mind,the thought.

The words past, present, and future are very Important. I use past experience to help me decide how and what to do. "Those who don't know history are condemned to relive it" History or the past teaches us what works and what doesn't. And without a mind towards the future how does one plan ahead for disasters, a small nestegg for emergencies. Words are used in many ways and while I agree they can hurt people, they can also express gratitude , give hope, Share Important information. Without words we wouldn't lie to each other, But then we would never have created the things around us.
The Ego is not in words. Maybe its in thought. But remember Ego has helped to get mankind to where it is now. That includes the wonders in medicine, most works of art..

Just a few thoughts... Therian

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian

The words past, present, and future are very Important. I use past experience to help me decide how and what to do. "Those who don't know history are condemned to relive it" History or the past teaches us what works and what doesn't. And without a mind towards the future how does one plan ahead for disasters, a small nestegg for emergencies.

And this is exactly what ego is. You try to secure yourself. You do not know that you are life and that you are safe. The holding on to life is full of suffering. If you are always looking to the past to secure your future you can never apprieciate the present - the gift. The now is used to secure the future so if the now appears as a person you will be thinking about how it will benefit you in the future.
A past experience cannot help you with what is happening now because no experience or event happens twice. All that happens is you carry the imagined past into the imagined future, you are overlaying now with imagination. Now is new and fresh but is rarely seen as such.
Humans live in fear and guilt of the past and in anticipation and dread for the future - when really there is only the present with words appearing.
Before and next is the human condition.
Being is present.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

okay lets try it like this then shall we. When i was a child I touched a hot burner on the stove. Remembering my Past allows me not to repeat that mistake.
as Far as the future goes lets see. If I want to eat next week i know i must go to work tomorrow. I use both together. By using my past knowledge IE how to vibrate the concrete. I can determine i will still have a job in the future thereby allowing me to eat. I type this in 5 minutes but it took me maybe 15 seconds to run it past my head.
The rest of my evening will be spent reading more and perhaps even thinking. that is the present. My words unspoken would leave you with an undetermined future and my words in your past will allow you to respond..

All of this is thought before written and nary spoken at all..

Therian

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

new age guru or expoltiician or ascension guide. I kinda label them all new age gurus because they say they have unique insights on things pertaining to elite, secret government agenda, hidden treatys with ETs, of which many of them love saying they have been subject to mind control attacks.

I dont generaly like naming names because by googling phrase like Mk ultra you will see names pop up. heres a few names for starters Andrew basigo, David Wilcock and its certainly not limited to them anyone one of the new age crowd who is proclaiming fanatastic stories of aliens, secret government agendas for control of masses, time travel, secret space travel programs, they all preach it.

I consider myself very open minded and actually believe in Ufos are real, but listening to these people in their online interviews a common impression i an getting is their motivation to talking is for attaining attention from people, for purpose of boost to their ego and there is the money angel to it as well. I mean try go speak to some of these people, try initiating of communication and they will ignore you if you dont pay them money. Its not enlightening people with the truth it comeas across as people who love the sound of their own voice and building their egos and making a buck.

edit on 7-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If this is true, A man's penis must be where his brain is at. As well as his heart at his stomach, a hunger that cannot be satisfied.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

Wow that is such a simple and accurately way of suming it up. Well done!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The people you are refering to are not pointing to the truth, not the utlimate truth that will set you free so in my opinion the use of the word 'guru' is misleading. They incite fear so are not 'gurus'.
If you have an open mind these are what i consider real guru that points to the ultimate truth: youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

Just a few to get you started.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

gurus a loose term that can be applied to any one who is a self proclaimed enlighted and holds higher knowledge. So i apply it to all in that category. The ones inciting fear as you say its my guess they all know eachother and they belong to something informally or formally which would appear as a cult. Cult on the new age ego!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join