It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 found shot in French Alps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
More than likely, just a drug deal gone bad. Nothing to see here folks...

Yeah, because people take their kids and the grandmother with them when they need some smack while camping in Southern France...

C'mon, think about things before you open your mouth.

Also, the OP is incorrect. It wasn't 4 males, but the father, mother and grandmother found dead in the car. A girl of 8 or 9 found in the road with injuries who was airlifted and is now in hospital and a French cyclist nearby. They only found the 4 year old girl alive in the car after forensics arri

You'd be shocked, many deals that involve crossing borders will bring the family as it is met with less suspicion. I'm not saying that is what happened here, but it does happen a lot.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
My thoughts are with that little 4 year old child that hid under her dead mothers skirt and stayed quiet through the whole ordeal and remained there for a further 8 hours. That poor poor. Child must have been in shock but what a brave little one to go in to survival mode. I'm sure angels where looking out for her,

I hope those involved are caught quickly and I hope the 2 little girls can someday recover

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Identities released. The guy was Secretary of a very local Ariel photography company, here in Wiltshire since 2007, though resided in Surrey.

article

The Telegraph reported that Mr Al Hilli is understood to have been the secretary of a Wiltshire-based aerial photography company, AMS 1087, since 2007 and the family had been in the UK for at least a decade.

bizzy.co.uk...
www.192.com...

this company page also lists 5 other AMS 1088 - AMS 1092 companies at this address since 2004, trading as software consultancy and supply.
www.cdrex.com...

Not sure if this has any relevance but recently there has been a lot of strange killings round Wiltshire.
edit on 6-9-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
From the Guardian on the identity of the victims.

Regarding the identity of the victims, the public prosecutor says:

Everyone wants to know the identity, we have to be extremely careful. He says that the campsite was shown the passport of the owner of the car. This person was born indeed in Iraq ...[he was] naturalised British, has been living in the UK at least until 2002 ....We are sure we know who is the owner of the car ...Regarding the eldest person we have just discovered a Swedish passport and we have also discovered an Iraqi passport. The owner was born in 1962, he was 50-years-old. He appears to be saying he cannot be certain that the owner was the driver. There were no ID papers for the younger women or the girl, says Maillaud.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I choose to believe this is a total Jason Bourne....errr James Bond scenario going on. Aerial photography firm, classified info, selling to terrorists/foreign agents. MI5 dispatches a 00 agent, cleans house + witnesses. The tipping point was that the prosecutors were barred from the scene for twelve hours. Cleaners at work, anyone?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

According to the sky news article the victims were a 50 yr old Iraqi and his family. The person who discovered them was a former british air force officer.

A French police source said their 50-year-old Iraqi-born father was originally from Baghdad, but lived in Claygate, Surrey.

Public prosecutor Eric Maillaud said a passing cyclist, a British former air force officer on holiday, discovered the bodies and alerted the emergency services at around 3.50pm (French time).

To me this sounds very suspicious.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Does ring of a "Cleaner" scenario.

Mystery. Wrapped in a Paradox.. Veiled in an Enigma.

It'll disappear off the radar in days.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Seems our Israeli friends have been at work again

"He was set up by Mi6 in 2007 in a front company called AMS1087 which did aircraft based photography. They were based at the Delta office park in Wiltshire which is built on part of the old 'Turnstile' nuclear Command and Control bunker and is still owned by the MoD. He was loaned RAF trainer aircraft at no cost to help him get established as well as pilots and because of these advantages his company originally thrived however once he started to visit Iran in late 2010 he lost a lot of (MoD supplied) private contracts and the business almost collapsed.

It is interesting that they let him wander around France with no protection even though they knew he was an Israeli "sikul memukad" or high profile target. A deserted country road would have been ideal for the Israeli kill team sent after him.

Looks like he either outlived his usefulness or went 'rogue'"

Source IndyMedia UK www.indymedia.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I may get flamed for this, but the whole thing just screams Mossad. Hopefully the two girls make it through their ordeal.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There are reports he also worked freelance for a satellite and aerospace company in Guildford attached to Surrey University.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Interestingly, his neighbour reported something he said of relevance to him before going on his holiday to France.

This looks highly suspicious.

Also, Delta business park is literally within 2 miles from here.

www.independent.co.uk...

Mr al-Hilli, who was born in Baghdad, is thought to have been the secretary of a Wiltshire-based aerial photography company, AMS 1087, since 2007.

According to reports he also worked for a satellite and aerospace technology company in Guildford.

Jack Saltman, whose house backs on to the family home in Claygate, said Mr al-Hilli had said something to him before he went on holiday that he would be informing the police about.

Speaking to Sam Walker on the Richard Bacon Show on Radio 5 Live, he said: "I know one little thing which I am not prepared to speak (about) at the moment. I will tell the police about it. "It was something Saad said to me before he went but at this stage I do not feel I can disclose that but I will tell the police exactly what he told me before he left."

In addition to the 5 other AMS 1088 - AMS 1092 companies registered to the same address in Delta Business Park, BBC News just showed the door of the company and it said AMS Accountancy and they could only find information on it from online resources, and that is limited. The company was closed when they filmed it. Here is it's website.
www.ams-accountancy.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

It is appearing as though it was just a bunch of common criminals.

That was the problem with them being recent immigrants. They didn’t understand the rules of etiquette in Europe. The government has strictly told people that if they are ever in the situation where someone wants their stuff, they should cooperate. They did not understand that when the beggar walk up and ask you for your car, the only proper response is to give it to them. They obviously need it more than you do. I bet these people told the beggars that they couldn’t have it. The beggars response was well founded. They were just being totally rude when they wouldn’t give them their car. They deserved to be filled full of holes for being so rude to the person that just wanted their car.

Welcome to Eurostan.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UKMinarchist

From the same site

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

It doesn't sound like an attempted car jacking at all.

The people were shot through the car windows with precision to their heads by armed person/s, there were lots of spent cartridges.

If an armed person/s wanted their car they would have got it easily, same for cash, they were armed, also a cyclist was shot.

This guy was an engineer doing specific research for a university, and aerial photography, happened to be an Iraqi.

The BBC News just reported police are seeing it as a ''targeted killing''.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Given the known facts - as opposed to conspiratorial speculation - I wonder whether they just happened upon something they weren't meant to see and were silenced? No idea what though.

A very peculiar case.

Edit: a more conspiratorial idea: due to his work, he'd discovered something and perhaps went on holiday to a campsite in France to 'hide' - but was tracked down? Possibly a drug factory?
edit on 6-9-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Perhaps the guy was dabbling in a few things as his 'companies' multi faceted personalities suggest, maybe he was making deals here and there. He was also involved in aerospace research and telecommunications as well as aerial photography, surveying, and various business account interests.

The police are considering it looks like a targeted killing and are searching for motives.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
For once we have a real conspiracy to talk about on ATS

This is some real strange circumstances with some many questions to be answered.

Who was the target? was it the guy on the bike or was it the family in the car?

In one report a lady said she heard 30 seconds of shooting. How many shooters were there?

How did they all get head shot if all the shots came from outside the car?

If this was professional hit then why did they leave shell casings at the scene?

Why did they only shoot the 8 year old through the shoulder and then beat her over the head when everyone else had head shots?

I have a feeling there was more than one shooter here. Maybe one to spray the car to stop it and another did the head shots.

edit on 6-9-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
so a muslim nuclear scientist is dead....... this reeks of a mossad hit but then again a pro would almost certainly police his brass.....this is a genuine mystery.....how refreshing it is to have a real conspiracy here on ats....i was getting bored of all the doomsday prophecies and utter drivel that has become the norm for this site......

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Another strange thing about this case is that, as far as I have seen, they haven't publish the cause of death of the younger woman, the only one not with a shot in the head.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
pretty certain his company was based on the site of turnstile bunker .
Could there be some sort of connection whereas items on the export ban list where being sent to iran?
2 scenarios in this case 1 He was trying to get banned items to iran for profit.
2 an agent working to flush out the routes that such equiptment would take to Iran , along with the facilitators?
apparently the shooting was heard for a good while 30 seconds or so according to french witnesses .
edit on 6-9-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
These things are typically carried out to affect tesion of one type or another, think Gladio, think the NATO military intelligence service sponsored killings of innocents in Italy and Europe at large to justify a strong push to the left. Not that this is a left-right event here, but it is a murder wiuth a deep motive. There is a real motive, and then the ostensible one which is disingenuous, just like the Gladio killings of Italioan innocents. This is extremely disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join