It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Will Use Obama to Punish America for it's Rebellion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Because of Israel's rejection of God a new Israel was formed, America. With the constitution which gives us the right to seek happiness and prosperity. We have fallen into the same trap as ancient Israel and will now suffer the consequences.
So let me get this straight, God allowed the slaughter of the Natives to form a new Israel, called America?? Seriously??

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

But why?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Because of Israel's rejection of God a new Israel was formed, America. With the constitution which gives us the right to seek happiness and prosperity. We have fallen into the same trap as ancient Israel and will now suffer the consequences.

You SERIOUSLY think America is the new Israel?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by truthofnitrous

But why?

i'll explain it nice and easy for you OK because I'm afraid you don't understand what i am talking about.
karma: people not paying attention and not doing a damn thing about it.
agenda: and most of the super class are a bunch of sociopaths and psychopaths and want Global Domination.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

You SERIOUSLY think America is the new Israel?

if anything America is the new Rome Pre-collapse

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

reply to post by sicksonezer0

So let me get this straight, God allowed the slaughter of the Natives to form a new Israel, called America?? Seriously??

religious people i know riiiiight. i betcha he's the type of person that believes in magic underwear and golden plates.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Prove it

pics or it didnt happen.

otherwise stop making ridiculous claims that you could have no way of knowing. If only you could clearly see how ridiculous you sound.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The reason that Obama is in the position of President is because the American people have turned their back on God and his tenants. Heaven is no longer smiling on America because he have forgotten that in order for us to be a prosperous and powerful nation that we have to live as he intended us to live. The upcoming presidential election will tell God that we no longer believe in and trust in him and then he will turn his back on us and all of our blessings and power will be withdrawn.

God hasn't been in the American agenda for some time, long before Obama.

Its not a matter of God punishing anyone, we get the rulers we deserve.

Americans are apathetic to their own political system, as a result we get people pandering to the two extremes of a party.

Believe me I understand coloring your world view with your beliefs, but if anything I would say theologically your a little off.

If anything its a simple matter of not interceding as opposed to direct action.

Simply a result of nature taking its course.

Look at Rome, they declined after taking Christianity as the state religion,

Although thats a whole nother thread regarding Constantine and all that.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

the American people have turned their back on God and his tenants.

WTF?

god is a landlord now, that he has tenants?
so what are you trying to say? obarry isn't paying the rent or something?

PS it's Tenets
its obvious you were taught using the Phonics method like so many others

There's a difference between having an opinion and being an absolute moron.

dude no need to go super-saiyan on him

oh and america aint the new israel
more like the new canaan
with people everywhere sacrificing their children to mammon and moloch
edit on 5-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

The reason that Obama is in the position of President is because the American people have turned their back on God and his tenants. Heaven is no longer smiling on America because he have forgotten that in order for us to be a prosperous and powerful nation that we have to live as he intended us to live. The upcoming presidential election will tell God that we no longer believe in and trust in him and then he will turn his back on us and all of our blessings and power will be withdrawn.

I believe that this event will be shadowed by a great quake which split the country into three pieces. The cracking of our National Monument should be a foretelling of things to come and a warning. If we choose the wrong person for president God will let us fall.

Time is short and the writing is on the wall. We can change all that is happening and fall back into his good graces or suffer the punishment. You decide.

We don't "choose" presidents. Kings are set up and brought down by the Sovereign hand of God.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

wth, God is a racist?

Why would(if there is one) God favour Christians? its only 2000yrs old lol

LMAO. Christianity isn't a race it's a faith.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Look at Rome, they declined after taking Christianity as the state religion

Rome didn't take christianity as their state religion, they dressed up their pagan roman religion in christian clothing and gave their pagan rituals a christian feel but it's still the same filth lying underneath. The Vatican was built ontop of the temple of Cybele, and attending necropolis making it the Vatican Foundation. That's why priests have an affinity for having sex with little boys and alcoholism. Cybele worship often consisted of having drunken sex with children and then brutally murdering them as sacrificial offerings to the goddess Cybele.

Constantine didn't even bother with being baptised by immersion until the end of his life because he believed baptism washed away your sins, that right there should tell you he didn't know squat about Jesus or a salvation experience.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Rome didn't take christianity as their state religion, they dressed up their pagan roman religion in christian clothing and gave their pagan rituals a christian feel but it's still the same filth lying underneath.

So now you're calling paganism filth? Take a good look at the rituals and symbols you so highly cherish in your faith...

95% of the significance originates in pagan faiths. You have paganism to thank for having those ideas at all. Christianity takes credit for it, but if paganism had never existed, you wouldn't even recognize your own religion today.
edit on 5-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by IsThisThingBugged

Obama has lied to us from the very beginning. He has not protected the Constitution, he will not put his hand on his heart for the National Anthem, and he hates America.

Would you rather believe a liar. Then your condemnation is just.

If God is going to turn his back on us because Obama didn't put his hand on his heart a few times there is no law saying you have to BTW. Then he turned his back on us when Bush was in office.

Also more disasters happened under Bush than Obama.

Yeah I went there God hates America because of Bush not Obama.
edit on 5-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I wonder, would you be making this same thread if John McCain and Sarah Palin were up for re-election?

What is it about Obama that makes him a tool of God's wrath more the G W Bush? He lied and was responsible for the Patriot Act from the get go.

What tees you off the most, Obama's fight for universal health covverage? I know, Jesus would have hated that to happen. I guess it was God's divine hand that made sure the "single payer" plan didn't happen. Or, was it the Lilly Ledbetter Equal Pay Act that got you hot under the collar for Obama? I'm sure that ticked Jesus off too, imagine equal pay for equal work!

I guess God made sure Obama didn't close Gitmo, because he really likes that place. And, I guess God and Jesus are both still pretty ticked off that Obama pulled all the troops out of Iraq and put a deadline date on Afghanistan.

There's a rumor going around Heaven that Obama wants to limit gun rights and Jesus is mad as hell! He's really quite attached to his stash of AK47s!

Perhaps your right, and God really is Mormon and wants us to partner up with China and outsource our jobs and factories. Let them be the wealthiest nation for a while, while we be good servants to the world and stop being so darn innovating and free thinking!

Let's make Rick Perry Secretary of the Department of Education and outlaw critical thinking and install creationism and outlaw the discussion of evolution in public school.

I could go on, but I gotta go watch Rachael Maddow now.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

god is a landlord now, that he has tenants?

According to the Jews he is after all he gave them Palestine.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Prophetboy12 if you are actually 12 and believe this nonsense then you should be taken away from your parents for their negligence. If a god did in fact exist then we might worry about such things but since there is absolutely 0% proof of any "god" existing then your claims are the result of a delusional state of mind.

Go back to believing the world is 6000 years old, flat, and snakes will talk to you in order to get you to eat healthy fruit.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by luciddream

wth, God is a racist?

Why would(if there is one) God favour Christians? its only 2000yrs old lol

LMAO. Christianity isn't a race it's a faith.

A person or deity can be racist without mentioning race it also applies to religion.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
When look on these statements from outside the box..

I find it hard to understand how some people believe this stuff.

Well said, if for no other reason than...what the hell has he been doing with us for the last several presidents, then?

For those who have been paying attention, we've been getting punished for quite awhile!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

We've just been looking for the wrong solutions. If there's anyone to blame, it's ourselves for not getting it right after so many chances...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join