It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Will Use Obama to Punish America for it's Rebellion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The reason that Obama is in the position of President is because the American people have turned their back on God and his tenants. Heaven is no longer smiling on America because he have forgotten that in order for us to be a prosperous and powerful nation that we have to live as he intended us to live. The upcoming presidential election will tell God that we no longer believe in and trust in him and then he will turn his back on us and all of our blessings and power will be withdrawn.

I believe that this event will be shadowed by a great quake which split the country into three pieces. The cracking of our National Monument should be a foretelling of things to come and a warning. If we choose the wrong person for president God will let us fall.

Time is short and the writing is on the wall. We can change all that is happening and fall back into his good graces or suffer the punishment. You decide.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When look on these statements from outside the box..

I find it hard to understand how some people believe this stuff.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Sooo are you saying by choosing a Mormon, (heretics), for president we will be saved?... Thanks for the laugh.

God gave people free will. If we chose some bozo to be president its because we are fools, no other reason.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

What is hard to understand is that you don't see and understand it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IsThisThingBugged

It has nothing to do with Mormon it has do with God's tenants. Those that believe in God and understand where we came from is all that matters. Get rid of your prejudice and ignorance. Look at the facts, look what is happening to our country.

Would you trade prosperity and peace if all it required was to live a Godly life?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And you know this exactly how?

And why would god care about America? Why not Ethiopia?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Obama has lied to us from the very beginning. He has not protected the Constitution, he will not put his hand on his heart for the National Anthem, and he hates America.

Would you rather believe a liar. Then your condemnation is just.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Please listen or read "The Harbingers".

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
The reason that Obama is in the position of President is because the American people have turned their back on God and his tenants. Heaven is no longer smiling on America because he have forgotten that in order for us to be a prosperous and powerful nation that we have to live as he intended us to live. The upcoming presidential election will tell God that we no longer believe in and trust in him and then he will turn his back on us and all of our blessings and power will be withdrawn.

I believe that this event will be shadowed by a great quake which split the country into three pieces. The cracking of our National Monument should be a foretelling of things to come and a warning. If we choose the wrong person for president God will let us fall.

Time is short and the writing is on the wall. We can change all that is happening and fall back into his good graces or suffer the punishment. You decide.

does it really matter who the american people vote for? romney or obama? the lesser of two evils is all this election is really about. i mean both are owned by goldman sachs. both are bilderberg members.
obama:2008
romney: 2012
heres what i am predicting what will happen and remember i dont usually predict things unless my gut is on to something. if obama gets reelected americans will be at war with itself and after this war america will no longer exist thanks to racial division and class warfare. if romney gets in he will suck the nations wealth dry and sell it to the highest bidder namely the big offshore banking cartels and after when all is said and done america will cease to exist. so either way a lose-lose situation. it's not "gods will" it's the karma of 300 million americans plus an agenda of the super class.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ATS's slogan is "Deny Ignorance". In allowing something that is obviously complete garbage to be posted, isn't that indirectly promoting ignorance? I don't see how this is much different from a Hitler thread or a thread being racist or degrading toward other groups to the point that it simply cannot be justified or rationalized.

all it takes for evil to win, is for good men to do nothing.

There's a difference between having an opinion and being an absolute moron.
edit on 5-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Because of Israel's rejection of God a new Israel was formed, America. With the constitution which gives us the right to seek happiness and prosperity. We have fallen into the same trap as ancient Israel and will now suffer the consequences.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Just what is it like to be a Moron.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I think I'm not the only one when I say that I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. False righteousness is idiocy compared to realizing that you are flawed, accepting you are flawed, and trying to BALANCE those flaws with your strengths.

No one will ever be perfect. And begging forgiveness for being born with those flaws is just trash.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Just what is it like to be a Moron.

Just what is it like to make ass-backwards assumptions?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

wth, God is a racist?

Why would(if there is one) God favour Christians? its only 2000yrs old lol

link   

Obama has lied to us from the very beginning. He has not protected the Constitution, he will not put his hand on his heart for the National Anthem, and he hates America.

Would you rather believe a liar. Then your condemnation is just.

You are aware the Constitution and Bible aren't the same thing, in fact they disagree in many aspects.

The Bible advocates a theocratic King, not democracy. So aren't we all doing wrong by the good book?

link   

I'm confused. Are you under the impression that Jesus is an American citizen? Is that why you think he would care about that?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

i donno most religious people are morons. "oh america is the new israel it shall be destroyed by the wrath of god bla bla bla bla f#cking bla."

no america is getting destroyed because of the karma of 300 plus million people and the agenda of a few thousand people.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

God sounds like a hater.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I find it amazing that people can be so blind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join