It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer is making rare So. Cal appearance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It looks like Greer is going to be coming to hometown next week:

In a rare Southern California Appearance Dr. Steven Greer, the Founder of the Disclosure Project and the whole Disclosure movement will be speaking at the beautiful Broad State Theater in Santa Monica on Sunday September 16 at 7 pm.

Disclosure and Contact: Countdown to Transformation
Be a part of History!

This 2 hour talk will be the thread tying the Sirius documentary together.
And you can be a part of it! With extensive audio visuals of documents, testimony and encounters at CSETI Expeditions, Dr. Greer will weave together the Disclosure Evidence, the reason for the secrecy, New Energy and its promise, culminating with the vision of Contact made by CSETI teams.

Im definitely buying a ticket since they are only $10 (which is not bad). The thing I'm most interested in is possibly asking questions in regards to his so called "alien" that he has in possession. Are any of you guys going ? What other questions should I ask ?

www.meetup.com...
edit on 4-9-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

don't forget to bring
a carton of rotten eggs
and some tomatoes...

you'd be better off
spending your 10 dollars
else where

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

i realy dont think mr greer has an alien,to me it looks like propaganda for his creative writing money making campaign hes been on for years,save your money or spend it on something worthwhile instead of throwing it away lol

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You may like to ask him:
1) If ET wants to communicate with us, via crop-circles, and visitations, Why don't they just land, and announce their presence?
2) Dr. Greer had recently taken a group of people to a location, and people had entered an invisible UFO...How can this be proved?
I believe in Alien life, but I don't believe in the story that actual contact has happened...its too big a story to contain.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Damn wish I could go, I'll be on vacation

Please let us know what goes on, and if he starts begging for money

Wish he would Finnish the movie and release it allready!!!

Be safe

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Maybe...seeing that its only $10 and 30 minutes away. Not that I believe a word the man says or that I could even listen to him talk for more than a couple minutes, but there may be some entertainment value...
I imagine that anyone that believes Greer would easily believe my line of of ufological BS, probably be incredibly easy to find a beautiful, simple woman to hang out with for a few days...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hey, I appreciate you as a cool ATS sister, but please read schuyler's entire thread The Problem with Greer and you can ask him some GREAT questions.

Disclosure is good, disinfo is not.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

"Disclosure and Contact: Countdown to Transformation"
Catchy title , three key words in a line of six .

Im definitely buying a ticket since they are only $10 (which is not bad).

$10 I would rather give to charity than to a flimflam artist like Dr Greer

I'm most interested in is possibly asking questions in regards to his so called "alien" that he has in possession

He probably won't tell you anything but may offer to sell you a picture of it .

What other questions should I ask ?

Ask him how much money he's made in the last ten years off the back of people that believed in the disclosure project and still believe in his Mothra hocus pocus and invisible spaceships .

Enjoy the show

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Don't listen to some of this. Everyone has the right to opinions and Greer is a bit tarnished, but some of the questions asked so far, why they don't land are already answered by Sleeper, in depth, in hundreds of pages.
I wish I could attend. I don't get to anything, no events.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ask him why he's using Neil Armstrong's coffin as a soapbox to promote his own ideas, that include labeling Armstrong a liar and falsifier? And why, on his own website's discussion of that theme, he deletes or refuses any posts that provide contrary evidence -- that he appears to want to hide from his true-believers?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Enjoy yourself and let us know how it goes. I'm not sure if you knew that many ATS'ers are not fans of Greer's, but its your money, and I see that you just wanted to share a bit, so have a good time, you never know you might learn something, or see or hear something that interests you.

Its great to want others opinions but its still your choice.
S&F for your interest and sharing. Look forward to hearing what happens.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Enjoy yourself and let us know how it goes. I'm not sure if you knew that many ATS'ers are not fans of Greer's, but its your money, and I see that you just wanted to share a bit, so have a good time, you never know you might learn something, or see or hear something that interests you.

Its great to want others opinions but its still your choice.
S&F for your interest and sharing. Look forward to hearing what happens.

Peace, NRE.

Thanks ! I actually think 99.9 of the stuff he says is BS but Im still going to go and check it out just to see the full nonsense in person. I'm curious about the guy so Ill check it out. It's one of these dumb rare opportunities.

I'll definitely ask plenty of questions and I hope I dont get kicked out !

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'd say go, and seeing as he never comes to the UK when I can get a chance I'd say go and either listen or heckle, its your choice.
Whether or not you believe anything 'Dr' Greer says in the field of ufology I'd have to say take everything he says with a pinch of salt but listen courteously before slating him.
As for the 'event' I love the line CSETI's 'VISION' of contact, which to me tells me there is no evidence just someones opinion which is dreamed up.
Invisible spaceships my backside, I have a fleet of those in my back yard and I'll sell you tickets but your not allowed to take photos of them ok?.

Go and listen at least its only $10 and not the usual overpriced bollocks he comes up with. besides there might be real aliens visiting the event ( in disguise of course) just to see what is said in their name and to see how gullible us Humies can be.

Oh and on a side note, please report back on how many times he emphasises his 'physique'.

edit on 4/9/12 by DataWraith because: Additional text.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My friend,

I believe it's a great opportunity to see him, even if he has a different [far out] opinion that your self.

I went to see David Wilcock when he came over to the Uk a couple of years ago, and went to see David Icke last year. I didn't go to see them to agree with everything they said, I went because I have an open mind on everything in life. I learned a few things from them both but only because it correlated with what I already either believed or had experienced.

Take what you can from it, which ever way you perceive it, you may get a few answers

Be safe be well, love and loved.

Spiro

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friend,

I believe it's a great opportunity to see him, even if he has a different [far out] opinion that your self.

I went to see David Wilcock when he came over to the Uk a couple of years ago, and went to see David Icke last year. I didn't go to see them to agree with everything they said, I went because I have an open mind on everything in life. I learned a few things from them both but only because it correlated with what I already either believed or had experienced.

Take what you can from it, which ever way you perceive it, you may get a few answers

Be safe be well, love and loved.

Spiro

I definitely have an open mind when it comes to things like this. Its always good hearing different theories and I think it'll be a good experience to just hear something different for a change. If anyone from ATS goes, let me know so we can meet up and possibly sit together. I am not that deeply familiar with his work, so I think it will be ok lol

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Now I wish I lived in Ca. I would love to see this fool in person myself, and am not sure that he would like my questions. I would like to also go just to see him in general. He's a goofy looking dude that can do strange things with his body. And some people believe he's a reptilian so I would have to call him that just once.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Now I wish I lived in Ca. I would love to see this fool in person myself, and am not sure that he would like my questions. I would like to also go just to see him in general. He's a goofy looking dude that can do strange things with his body. And some people believe he's a reptilian so I would have to call him that just once.

Ok, this is the second comment I read about his "body" ! What does he do? Im curious ! Ive seen pictures of him online and he looks like he hits the gym hard. He looks very muscular.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Here you go... you asked for it...
He's definitely a bizarre dude with odd body proportions... he kinda creeps me out honestly.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I first saw the national press conference of '01 and thought Greer was the man. That has all changed BTW. I'm curious. Have you seen the latest video of Greer bringing people into a landed "invisible" UFO recently? They were all walking around in the grass oooing and awing. I think he was charging around $3000 for that. He's a fraud.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

Here you go... you asked for it...
He's definitely a bizarre dude with odd body proportions... he kinda creeps me out honestly.

www.youtube.com...

OMG LOL ! Wow, this guy really has a lot of weird things going on with him. It's first come, first seating available to whomever gets there earlier, so i'm going to try to be front row to check out all thise crazyness ! Im really curious now to see these so called "reptilian" things for myself .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join