It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer is making rare So. Cal appearance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You should ask him if the group who manufactured the invisible UFO also built wonder womans jet..

Greer had good intentions at the start but just like the rest of the world put materialism ahead of everything.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
id go just as excuse to visit US california. Is Greer closer to answer on ufos than rest of Ats. No!..ATS is free and Greer isnt. ATS is an open forum, Greers forum requires people open their bank accounts for him.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm in socal so maybe I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up. Why wasn't he in The Expendables 2??? That's a question to ask!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sit back,
take some time out,
and watch him here in a full on lecture,
saviour or charlatan,
you decide.......

video courtesy of UFO TV

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Good one! I used to follow him alot and it seems the more attention he got the more he realized it would be easier to make money then to actually get disclosure....sad but true..

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

He is orginally from Charlotte, NC..use to be a Doctor at Carolina Medical Center. I like the guy..but the Government or the News is never going to tell the public anything. If you get a chance to ask him questions..would you please ask him if he has picked up on the Telepathic Link going on here in NC..may also be called the HIVE??

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I might just head out to hear a good story. It's only ten bucks and it makes for great entertainment.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
So there is going to be a super cute girl there that is looking for someone to sit next too?

Are you sure your not just a promoter for Greer? Because that's going to draw a bigger crowd then he could on his own since he is such a well known scam artist.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I have listened to David Wilcock interviews and my opinion is hes working off of second hand sources. Therefore what hes telling you he really does believe its just that its not factual.
I think David Icke is a very good down to earth communicator and i thinks hes definitely on to something factual about intelligences living beside us on earth but are outside the visible spectrum. I dont believe however some things he says like Royals can physically shape shift to reptile form. No dont believe that.

Greer well hes in it for the money now. I think originally he wasnt but now he definitely is.
edit on 5-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spleenika
So there is going to be a super cute girl there that is looking for someone to sit next too?

Are you sure your not just a promoter for Greer? Because that's going to draw a bigger crowd then he could on his own since he is such a well known scam artist.

That made me laugh out loud really hard.
No, Im not associated with Greer, and I definitely am not promoting anything ! If anything, I posted to this to see if any of you ladies/gentlemen are going to this event so we can hang out and get to see it together. I am not that familiar with his work so im looking forward to going (besides hearing that he's a scam and fraud
)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I dunno if i went i would probably just get pissed and leave lol

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You can be sure lovely Blackmetalist , that if I lived across the Ocean
I would be going with you to listen to the Imposter Dr Greer.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Steven Greer gives conmen, charlatans and snake oil salesmen a bad name!
I will say this for him though, he is damn fine at getting people to hand over cash. Lots and lots of cash.
Not only that, but convincing people standing in an empty field they are having a close encounter of the fourth kind!

I mean, even Hitler didn't have powers of persuasion on a par with this guy!

An alarming amount of threads here on ATS focus on 'upcoming announcements that will Rock Your World... as long as you PAY.

Same usual suspects; same old crap.

Any disclosure will happen via people who want invaluable information out there because it should be out there; for the common good.

After they have performed such a righteous service then they can make a few quid (or bucks) out of it. I doubt ANYBODY would have the slightest problem with that.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The only thing I'd say is this...

Take whatever he says with a grain, or fifty, of salt. He's a huckster. ...a fraud. ...and several other things that are less than complimentary. He gives the rest of the UFO investigation community a bad name.

So enjoy the show...just realize that that is all it is. A century and half ago, he'd have been a doctor, but one selling patent medicines out of a wagon.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

The only thing I'd say is this...

Take whatever he says with a grain, or fifty, of salt. He's a huckster. ...a fraud. ...and several other things that are less than complimentary. He gives the rest of the UFO investigation community a bad name.

So enjoy the show...just realize that that is all it is. A century and half ago, he'd have been a doctor, but one selling patent medicines out of a wagon.

Thanks and your absolutely right. I suppose it will make good entertainment. I doubt I will come back a believer thats for sure. Well I guess go to the arcade at the Santa Monica Pier if he gets on my nerves and I decide to walk out of his show.

I will keep all your guys' comments in mind

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Regardless of my opinion on him, make your own judgement. I don't want to chase you away...after all, you'll spend more than ten bucks at the movie theater...

Go, and have fun. Think up some really cool questions, and make him answer them.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist Im curious ! Ive seen pictures of him online and he looks like he hits the gym hard. He looks very muscular.

I go to the gym too, im muscular as well - but this guy no doubt with the money he gets off
gullible people most likely owns his own gym with all the believing peoples money.

I bet he leads a wonderfull life too charging $5000 a head. He claims to have an alien
from sirius. All i have to say is siriusly greer you have some nerve trying to make money
off the dead. All this an armstrong still warm on the slab its sick.

(Not getting at you lady btw) .But i smell charlatan gringo greer is greering up to take advantage
of the poor mans death..

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by blackmetalmist Im curious ! Ive seen pictures of him online and he looks like he hits the gym hard. He looks very muscular.

I go to the gym too, im muscular as well - but this guy no doubt with the money he gets off
gullible people most likely owns his own gym with all the believing peoples money.

I bet he leads a wonderfull life too charging $5000 a head. He claims to have an alien
from sirius. All i have to say is siriusly greer you have some nerve trying to make money
off the dead. All this an armstrong still warm on the slab its sick.

(Not getting at you lady btw) .But i smell charlatan gringo greer is greering up to take advantage
of the poor mans death..

I bet. Im kinda regretting buying my ticket now but ill still go.

Btw, you're addressing him like he's on ATS, is he a member ?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Btw, you're addressing him like he's on ATS, is he a member ?

Wouldn't surprise me blackmetalmist. As there are some on here i know of plus
some top sceintists/photographers/astrobiologists etc.

Cool name btw different

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

I wonder if cameras would be allowed to the event...

Absolutely not! Greer and his crew of henchmen minders won't allow that.

They control recording of the event. The reason is that all tricky questions that may be asked can be edited out. If anyone in the audience speaks the truth, for example mentioning moths, Joshua tree branches, exploiting the dead, faking ET contact, that will be edited out, too. Also it means that all those who paid to attend the circus will have to pay again to view a recording of it.

One fair and reasonable question you could ask him is where $32,000 of the Kickstarter funds disappeared to.

I reckon he'll do his "It's hot in here" and strip off his jacket 18 minutes in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join