It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer is making rare So. Cal appearance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Film yourself calling him a reptilian. I would laugh so hard if i saw that. He definitely, kidding aside, has some weirdness about him. That and he does really believe in invisible ufos. I would definitely like to call him on that one.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

I first saw the national press conference of '01 and thought Greer was the man. That has all changed BTW. I'm curious. Have you seen the latest video of Greer bringing people into a landed "invisible" UFO recently? They were all walking around in the grass oooing and awing. I think he was charging around $3000 for that. He's a fraud.

I did actually ! I saw that video on an ATS thread not too long ago. If I get a chance, I will bring that up as well..

Oh and one more thing ! Ill be wearing my ATS shirt I got in the mail not too long ago.
Wonder what he will say when he sees that !

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Don't ask any rude questions. Treat the occasion as a treat, some of us can't do things like this, and treat everyone with dignity and high standards. And keep an open mind. Open mind, open heart, and positive thoughts, words and actions.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Don't ask any rude questions. Treat the occasion as a treat, some of us can't do things like this, and treat everyone with dignity and high standards. And keep an open mind. Open mind, open heart, and positive thoughts, words and actions.
edit on 4-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I wont. Im not that type of person who mocks other for any reason at all. I'm there to learn a thing or two and ask questions that I think are of value. If anything, I'm there to be objective of all cases presented. Wether the guy is a reptilian or not, I'm there to see it for myself.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well, if you're really going then I would suggest getting a lot of help from people here to have you ask the right questions. Hard hitting ones that extrapolate off each other so he doesn't cut you off. For example, "is it true people can go inside an invisible ufo?" "how did they find the door/ramp?". How did grass/mud appear on the bottom of their shoes if this is the case. Etc., etc.

ETA: phrase it a way so it seems as you are trying to debunk skeptics. Feed into his ego, this way he will answer.
edit on 4-9-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I would call him a reptilian sharply and abruptly. They say when you surprise one and their emotions hit their peak, they shapeshift. So if I did that, and he shapeshifted, it would be my evidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
I would call him a reptilian sharply and abruptly. They say when you surprise one and their emotions hit their peak, they shapeshift. So if I did that, and he shapeshifted, it would be my evidence.

I wonder if cameras would be allowed to the event... I just have to make sure I dont run into him in a dark alley on the way home. (wether he is a reptilian or not!) Yikes !!!

Ok, so far, I am going to ask about the "invisible" ship and how were they able to find the door, wether Reptilians are in the room with us right now (meaning at the show).....

More????

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Well, if you're really going then I would suggest getting a lot of help from people here to have you ask the right questions. Hard hitting ones that extrapolate off each other so he doesn't cut you off. For example, "is it true people can go inside an invisible ufo?" "how did they find the door/ramp?". How did grass/mud appear on the bottom of their shoes if this is the case. Etc., etc.

ETA: phrase it a way so it seems as you are trying to debunk skeptics. Feed into his ego, this way he will answer.
edit on 4-9-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Thats a good way of doing it.. Ill just my charm on him and see what he says.... Cause being rude never gets anywhere. I love the questions you are proposing> Keep them coming !

Just bought my ticket ! Im ready

edit on 4-9-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It seems that you have all bases covered, Black. I only wish that I could be there as well. Definitely ask him about the supposed alien he has in captivity and/or studied. That may be a loaded question for him. Watch his eyes for signs of deception - shifting; etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't believe in reptilians. Chill out. It's a joke.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It's not like everybody else isn't going to be asking about the "alien"?

I'd ask the hard embarrassing questions; the questions everyone is too much of a programmed SHEEP to ask.. If he wasn't taking questions, I'd use my own personal portable PA system out of my backpack to ask question over the crowd at the end of the show. People talk about being sheeple, but, when they have a chance to demonstrate that they're not one of the herd, they go right along following it.
Even if it's a herd of black sheep, it's still a herd of sheep.

I'd get the below picture on a t-shirt:

... because his CSCETI expeditions are all about invisible aliens.

I'd ask how much $ he makes perpetuating his fraud every year.

Why are all your CSETI aliens invisible Greer?

Do you hire personal body guards because you're a really nice guy that can be trusted?

Why do you need personal body guards when you boast about a "Dead-Man's-Trigger"?

Why do you talk about 'disclosure', yet force people to sign NON-disclosure agreements at CSETI expeditions, plus continue to not release all the supposedly wonderful things you claim for free?

What happened to the free energy solution?

I'd have a whole list of proper questions. If someone is going to act shifty or guilty, they're going to do so when confronted with the questions they DON'T want to answer.

I wouldn't pay him $10 to do it though. I wouldn't pay him a cent. I'd rather pay someone that works at the venue $20 to let me in the back door or side door. That way I know the money isn't going to Greer and the continued perpetuation of fraud.

edit on 4-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Why do you talk about 'disclosure', yet force people to sign NON-disclosure agreements at CSETI expeditions, plus continue to not release all the supposedly wonderful things you claim for free?

That's a good one

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ask him if he's read the thread on ATS called, The Problem with Greer ? I'd love to here his reply

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
Ask him if he's read the thread on ATS called, The Problem with Greer ? I'd love to here his reply

I actually checked out that thread just now and WOW
, I didnt know about that encounter with the Mexican military and a UFO coming to save him from them.

As much as I hate to say.. I'm really curious what other stuff he's gonna pop out with next. I really do hope we get to ask questions. Or at least run into him after the show.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
When he was here in Phoenix many years ago I had the opportunity to stand 5 feet from him while he was conducting an interview with a local news station. During his lecture he enjoyed talking about how he could bench press over 400 lbs. Ask him where he's at with with that.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
When he was here in Phoenix many years ago I had the opportunity to stand 5 feet from him while he was conducting an interview with a local news station. During his lecture he enjoyed talking about how he could bench press over 400 lbs. Ask him where he's at with with that.

Ewwww , that will probably prompt him to ask me to go backstage with him so he can show off his muscles.

Although that may be a great opportunity to ask him the really good questions hahaha.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Ewwww , that will probably prompt him to ask me to go backstage with him so he can show off his muscles.

Although that may be a great opportunity to ask him the really good questions hahaha.

No he won't do it back stage. Watch him carefully on stage. He will start his lecture with his blazer jacket on. As the lecture progresses he will take it off and underneath he will be wearing a white skin tight crew shirt. He will start twitching with his arms to make muscle contractions while he speaks. It was quite the show of vanity. My friends and I were blue in the face from laughing so hard.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

No he won't do it back stage. Watch him carefully on stage. He will start his lecture with his blazer jacket on. As the lecture progresses he will take it off and underneath he will be wearing a white skin tight crew shirt. He will start twitching with his arms to make muscle contractions while he speaks. It was quite the show of vanity. My friends and I were blue in the face from laughing so hard.

I will try my best not to burst out laughing !!! lol. Oh my goodness .

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I would be picturing him with a snake tongue coming out of his mouth while he was talking so laughing I think would be inevitable. When his speech is done, he will go outside and get in his invisible car and drive off, all while flexing his muscles and looking in his rearview mirror while he does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join