It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Scientific Report Destroys Global Warming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
In 2006 Al Gore launched a successful brainwashing campaign for a new pagan religion called Global Warming with his mainstream subliminal film, An Inconvenient Truth!

Today, there is literal silence about the topic in the scientific communities. The common explanation among liberal activists (we used to call them hippies) is that there is already 97% consensus that Global Warming real and that it is caused by humans. So why stop the conversation there? What are you going to do about it? In reality, it is largely a political issue and the mainstream scientists are paid off to keep quiet and to lay low. There have been little conclusive evidence to match the conclusions of the so-called Global Warming models or actual oh you know experiments to prove that Global Warming, now known as "climate change" again, is actually caused by humans!

The last time we heard about Global Warming causing a big stir in the media was actually a scientific case against the darn thing! Despite all the lies and the flat out rhetoric that the Global Warming religion uses to draw people into it, it is no wonder that Henrik Svensmark was right after all. A recent 2011 CERN CLOUD experiment concluded with factual evidence that the sun directly causes Global Warming. It makes perfect logical and scientific sense. But the media soon ripped up the report, even though they seemed to have forgotten that the IPCC never conducted experiments of their own. Isn’t that the last step of the scientific method? To conduct experiments to back up your theory? Why the red tape? The extreme blindness in the eyes of the religious left is more laughable than any right wing politician whom they love to attack. They took the symbols and prophetic visions of Global Warming directly to heart. Even more so, CERN’s CLOUD experiment might not have ever happened at all if the religious heads of the Green Lobby got their way. It is reported that the Green Lobby, “pressured the Western governments that control CERN, and almost immediately succeeded in suspending CLOUD. It took Mr. Kirkby [creator of the project] almost a decade of negotiation with his superiors, and who knows how many compromises and unspoken commitments, to convince the CERN bureaucracy to allow the project to proceed. And years more to create the cloud chamber and convincingly validate the Danes’ groundbreaking theory.”

This Global Warming theory has once again hit the mainstream media but this time, again, it's a case against the idiotic theory. We all are aware that there were larger animals during the times of the tropical dino periods. For a long time the global scientists have refused to talk about the dinosaurs in relation to Global Warming. Did that religion also not have dinos? hmmmm. Don't make fun of the creationists for not believing in dinos when you refuse to talk about them too!

Now, it seems that a report coming out finally realizes that warmer temperatures are actually GOOD for this planet and that it will NOT cause mass extinctions!!!!!! Rather it would cause plant and animal population booms! Saving any credit these mainstream scientist expect to keep they backtrack just a little bit and add that THIS study does not conclude that the rapid changes in the environment are good for species of today. It is simply a long look at the history of all species on this planet.

Which I believe in conclusion proves once and for all that the Global Warming theory is bunk! Animals and Humans will find a way to adapt if the climate changes as rapidly as we think it is.

Global Warming Good For BioDiversity
I am literally amazed that this report has not generated too much noise. Why is that, you have to wonder? Since the democrats have mostly moved on from the Global Warming scandal and into a new one, "gay marriage," one has to wonder what is up with the literal silence here.

They have time and time again ignored geological research which shows that past temperature increases have always come before not after increases in CO2. Al Gore’s movie states the exact opposite of what the geological record show because otherwise that data would make no logical sense to fit the scheme.

edit on 3-9-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

SnF op

I thought it was already common knowledge that anyone with even a tiny understtanding of science knew this to be the case, and that the gaping holes in AGW (anthropogenic global warming) theory pretty much already debunked themselves.

Good thread, good science, great post!

Get ready for the "greenie" nazis to flame you thought, you know fanatics will never accept any proof as proof of anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

This is just one more fact to disprove the theory while the green lobby and their useful idiots continue to bring nothing to the table. Quite literally if I may add. Do you hear the crickets?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Great thread OP. But the activists will claim that it is "Climate Change" and try to beat you over the head with semantics rather than argue actual science.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

There haven't been any hippies so far...

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Your link takes us to a wonderful website about science with pictures of friendly animals surrounding this "big" study you quote so freely.
But you make no mention that this website is run by Statoil who are according to their own statements, a leading company in oil and gas production. Seems to me you have found more proof for yourself for what you already believe.

While the Debate rages, leave us not drive the last nail in any coffin by the words of the oil companies.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter if you believe in Global Warming is caused by man or if it's natural. We need to come up with alternate methods of energy because we will eventually run out of fossil fuels. Not to mention the many ecological and environmental disasters that come along with the usage of Fossil Fuels.

Go ahead and keep supporting the many companies that pump millions of tons of smog into the atmosphere and pollute our air. But hey as long as it fits your agenda.
edit on 9/3/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Ya Beez, I think they are busy proof reading it to find a spelling error or missing punctuation to claim disproves the report.

Or they are waiting to come in force.

I do remeber the last global warming thread, it went like 20 pages or somthing of the same old rhetoric, I just got tired of trying after about 10 posts and retired.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Care to back that up with any proof because I cannot find anything factual about what you just said. Continue the conspiracies about big oil owning everything anti-global warming.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Go ahead and keep supporting the many companies that pump millions of tons of smog into the atmosphere and pollute our air. But hey as long as it fits your agenda.
edit on 9/3/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

OOOOOh scary images. Again facts? In fact, American corporations have the strictest Green laws in the developed world. Partially the reason our manufacturing output has stalled. China has non-existent green laws and only cleaned up a little so they could hold the Olympics there in 2008.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

My only agenda is TRUTH!

I totally agree that we need alternative energies, but nothing comming down the pipe has any real useful application still

It is still all primarily gimmicks and rhetoric still unfortunately, nothing substantial and workable yet. It causes me much unhappiness alot .

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Why in the world would you cite China as an example? What do you think we should do? Fossil fuels will run out eventually, don't you think we should be exploring and promoting new methods of alternate fuel and energy?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

We're not making advancements because Conservatives and lobbyists in Washington are keeping us hostage. They want us to keep depending on their oil so they can make their billions in profits while suppressing the research of new energy alternatives.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

click on your link, and go to the site you provided. There you will find at the top of the site a Statoil logo and information on them.

Then taking that information, google Statoil and you can bring up Statoil.com and read their own definition of themselves.

Statoil may not own the site you provided but they certainly fund it.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's still going to kill off certain species that rely on an icy habitat.

I'm not going to consider this as a possibility until a credible source is produced.
edit on 3-9-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Now, it seems that a report coming out finally realizes that warmer temperatures are actually GOOD for this planet and that it will NOT cause mass extinctions!!!!!!

Did you read the page you linked to?

"Our results seem to show that temperature improves biodiversity through time as well as across space. However, they do not suggest that current global warming is good for existing species. Increases in global diversity take millions of years, and in the meantime we expect extinctions to occur," concluded Tim Benton, of the Faculty of Biological Sciences at the University of Leeds.

So global warming is great for biodiversity over millions of years, NOT good for existing species, and extinctions are expected. Which part of this in any way "destroys" global warming?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by okachobi

Yes I mentioned that in my OP. Do you people not read?

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

because whatever we do china will continue to ignore the "problem" altogether so no amount of regulations or research we will do will balance out the so-called damage china will do!

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

We also do not have any mainstream alternatives that are cheaper to produce than oil. Once you show me a mainstream product that can be used in place of oil we can talk. We simply do not have the technology to convert to alternative energies at this point in time. That has nothing to do with politics.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join