It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who's The Bigger Warmonger: Democrats or Republicans?

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You forgot one of the Republican wars. The Civil War was fought under a Republican president. So, one could argue that you should add 600,000 to 700,000 to the Republican kill total.




posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Blaming Democrats for WWI and WWII - what a joke. Nothing but another political troll thread, folks.


Doesn't taste very good does it? The truth is, you have no control, yet you're still voting for obama. It's absolute insanity.
For many years the conservatives have been cast as war mongers just for being white and wanting to BUILD the country instead of just maintain a subpar standard.. That period has ended and you guys need to pick up the slack or you're out of the race.

What happened to you guys? You once were a power house through your creativity and ingenuity..



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by RELDDIR
 


I'm going to go a little off topic here.


Perhaps democrats have had more wars because fewer democrats have served in the military, thus, have seen less fighting and know not the horrors of war.



Romney hid in France and Dubya went AWOL for more than a year...(Dan Rather was fired for digging this up and reporting it) ...none of the political leaders of either party are decorated war veterans...so it's easy for any of them to send you and your children to fight and die.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


The reason Republicans are cast as warmongers are the unilateral actions taken over the last 30 years - as best exemplified by Iraq, and the grotesque lies told by the Bush GOP regime to fabricate the reason for that war.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by HamrHeed
 


The reason Republicans are cast as warmongers are the unilateral actions taken over the last 30 years - as best exemplified by Iraq, and the grotesque lies told by the Bush GOP regime to fabricate the reason for that war.


You aren't listening to my word carefully enough man. The republicans have nothing to do with conservatives. They are polar opposites IN practice.
On paper, they lie to get elected.

I still can't believe you guys saying that "romney is for the rich" when obama takes huge donations from multinational corps. and brought into fruition the auto industry bailout for starters.
I suppose it's healthy for you to ignore this reality.
No beef with you, I'm just tired of being spoken for as a conservative.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Also why didn't you so called democrats revolt if you thought the war was illegal?
Exactly, the system is bull# and you're cheering it on.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've used 20th century(January 1, 1901-December 31, 2000) and 21st century(January 1, 2001-current) war history to illustrate my point. It's modern WORLD WAR HISTORY including the GULF WARS/WAR ON TERROR, so how's that picking the Wars?

Your answers are stupid and a waste of my time. FDR was a Democrat and Socialist.

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Republican wars (Gulf War, War on Terror)
6,574

Democrat wars (WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam)
426,060

Casualties Again:
Democrats killed 426,060 Americans
Republicans killed 6,574 Americans

Democrat Wars Kill 65 Times, Yes 65 Times More Than Republican Wars.
Liberals, get your facts in check! Conservatives, the next time a Liberal tells you are a warmonger. Smack on the side of the head with FACTS!

Source: Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...


This could be on of dumbest things thing I have ever read on ATS. First you pick and choose wars. Why WW1 and not the Civil War? Second you do know that the Republican Party was the progressive liberal party until the 1960s right and the Dems the conservatives? Feeling pretty silly now I bet.



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by RELDDIR
 


Please include all casualties and not just Americans.

Regards,
Finalized


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Still waiting on aggregate numbers warmonger.
edit on 9/6/2012 by Finalized because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nope, it's the reality of World Wars in the last century. Wars started by DEMOCRATIC Presidents.

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Blaming Democrats for WWI and WWII - what a joke. Nothing but another political troll thread, folks.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Republican wars (Gulf War, War on Terror)
6,574

Democrat wars (WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam)
426,060

Casualties Again:
Democrats killed 426,060 Americans
Republicans killed 6,574 Americans

Democrat Wars Kill 65 Times, Yes 65 Times More Than Republican Wars.
Liberals, get your facts in check! Conservatives, the next time a Liberal tells you are a warmonger. Smack on the side of the head with FACTS!

Source: Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...


This could be on of dumbest things thing I have ever read on ATS. First you pick and choose wars. Why WW1 and not the Civil War? Second you do know that the Republican Party was the progressive liberal party until the 1960s right and the Dems the conservatives? Feeling pretty silly now I bet.


Its just pure Right-winger DESPERATION-MODE!!
There are many online shills on the payroll receiving compensation to spew propaganda online. SICK,SHAMELESS, and PATHETIC ISNT IT??!!!

They are full aware that they are gonna LOSE and by a decent margin come November, and they are trying EVERY SILLY tactic possible to try and sway anyone online who is undecided!

If only the super-wealthy Right-wing propaganda funders like um, maybe the Koch brothers (which I keep hearing everywhere is doing a LOT of funding behind the scenes...) would use their money towards good and beneficial things in life, (like towards assisting families with many STARVING children in America RIGHT NOW) instead of funding SILLY Right-wing propaganda to sway the mindless folks, the world would be a lot better of a place to live.

SICK, SHAMELESS, PATHETIC.

edit on 8-9-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
I've used 20th century(January 1, 1901-December 31, 2000) and 21st century(January 1, 2001-current) war history to illustrate my point. It's modern WORLD WAR HISTORY including the GULF WARS/WAR ON TERROR, so how's that picking the Wars?

Your answers are stupid and a waste of my time. FDR was a Democrat and Socialist.

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Republican wars (Gulf War, War on Terror)
6,574

Democrat wars (WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam)
426,060

Casualties Again:
Democrats killed 426,060 Americans
Republicans killed 6,574 Americans

Democrat Wars Kill 65 Times, Yes 65 Times More Than Republican Wars.
Liberals, get your facts in check! Conservatives, the next time a Liberal tells you are a warmonger. Smack on the side of the head with FACTS!

Source: Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...


This could be on of dumbest things thing I have ever read on ATS. First you pick and choose wars. Why WW1 and not the Civil War? Second you do know that the Republican Party was the progressive liberal party until the 1960s right and the Dems the conservatives? Feeling pretty silly now I bet.


Your entire OP is foolish to begin with. FDR could be called slightly left of center but, his party was not at the time. Calling someone a socialist or facist is what people default to when they have nothing intelligent to say. And of course you chose "modern wars" only just to try and prove whatever silly point you were trying to make. You also ignore all context of why wars occure. How does an invasion of Iraq equate to being attacked in WW2 when it comes to who started a war. Your entire op is without logic or context. You should not be suprised it went over as well as a lead balloon. Maybe you should try reading some history instead of reading wikipedia They have these things called books. They have lots of information in them. Give it a shot sometime. Then come back and we can play again.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Nope, it's the reality of World Wars in the last century. Wars started by DEMOCRATIC Presidents.



Time to go back to school?

Neither of the two World Wars was started by US Presidents.

Holy crap, I can't believe I'm explaining this to an adult.



posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Stop this retarded partisan crap.

They're both warmongers because they just want the votes and the money. Neither party gives a damned about average Americans.

It doesn't matter who.

We need something better than them.

We need to bring our boys home and stop meddling in other countries business.

Military should only be used to protect America and the constitution, and nothing else.

We are not the world's police. Stop coming to us for help if you don't like us.


edit on 8-9-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR
 


Based on the last elections, the sentiment for Republican warmongering has declined
and if not the major decision maker people voted for Democratic warmongering from
now on. I don't know much more about warmongering but do know those who warmonger
most definitely have only released the free energy Tesla ship (UFOs and saucers from
ETs are what we know them as) for their own use and spend a lot on writers to fill the
annals of science and the net with entertainment of their desire for silver coins while
they keep the gold.



new topics




 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join