It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's The Bigger Warmonger: Democrats or Republicans?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Republican wars (Gulf War, War on Terror)

Democrat wars (WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam)

Casualties Again:
Democrats killed 426,060 Americans
Republicans killed 6,574 Americans

Democrat Wars Kill 65 Times, Yes 65 Times More Than Republican Wars.
Liberals, get your facts in check! Conservatives, the next time a Liberal tells you are a warmonger. Smack on the side of the head with FACTS!

Source: Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think the modern Democrat is the biggest problem. Democrats are pro drone strikes.

Democrats have made perpetual war acceptable.

American Democrats created a nation that gives bi-partisan support to war.

The Democrats created a nation where they debate 'drones or torture?'
Its insane.

The Democrat can no longer claim to be from the left.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
humans are the biggest war monger!!! period!!!
if my neighbors tree grows over into my property,and i trim it back,he will start a battle with me.
if my son gets beat up by the school bully,i'm going to start a battle with that kids folks,and the school.
etc.,etc.,etc.....
its human nature.
animals protect their territory,and their family,and so do humans.
politicians go to war for profit,be it land,resources,power etc...
it doesn't matter what party you follow,they are all the same!
to believe different is folly.

a few sayings,if you will :

no matter who you vote for,the government always gets in!

even if there are only 3 people left on earth,true democracy still will not work.
someone will always be stronger!

dolphins make better anarchists than humans!

forget fake politics, try practicing human-ics!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Both parties are controlled by the same military industrial complex. So, in this day and age it doesn't matter which party becomes president. The military industrial complex has been allowed to control this country and the president is just a puppet. A "PR" figure.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thats correct, both parties work for the same masters!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The biggest war mongers are made up of people from both parties, as well as people who have no political identity or allegiance at all. The top five are:

1) Lockheed Martin
2) Boeing
3) Northrop Grumman
4) General Dynamics
5) Raytheon

And just how powerful are these companies? My spell check did not flag a single one of them as I typed this. How common are proper, propriety names in a spell check?

Think about it.

These are the billionaires and millionaires who walk around with pockets full of money, coated in the blood of our young people and civilians world wide.

~Heff
edit on 9/3/12 by Hefficide because: It's a holiday - so typos are officially mulligans today

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Modern day republicans and democrats 'warmongering' = Same/Same.
And I agree with previous posters ... it comes down to corporate $$$ a lot of the time.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thats correct, both parties work for the same masters!

It depends on whether or not there are military industrial components that need testing against living targets. This need pops up during both Republican and Democrat administrations.

We are still escalating for war against the Russians and the Chinese.

Just as the Russians and Chinese are using the middle east countries (too) as a testing and proving grounds for their weapons development programs to fight against the US.

The willing idiots and stoops in the middle east are nothing but targets for weapons development programs for ALL SIDES.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks for that short and to the point answer my friend, you are right, the two deceiving parties in power complements each other corruption "Policies achievements".

You don't see any party braking the previews parties laws and bills, for the contrary they do each others favors.

That is the biggest sign that our government is not run by the people.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

This in a nutshell

The big five military contractors...also, don't forget Blackwater.

Eisenhower warned us about this and we pretty much fell asleep and stopped paying attention. The military industrial complex IS the war machine. I'd love to know how many Congressmen own stock in these companies...directly or indirectly. (you know, own or have stock in a company that provides material or service to the big contractors).

It's a sham...they beat war drums and rattle sabers to get the American people to either get angry or scared and then it's real easy to pick their pockets of tax revenue to buy all the planes, warships, missiles and guns.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think the question needs to include congress since they are the ones that actually fund actions/wars.

But even so, the question would still be a loaded one since it is the multinationals that are the ones that use our forces for their personal brute squad.

Welcome to perpetual war...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

lol talk about manipulating the numbers

what about the half million kids that albright thought were worth killing?
or the million and a half dead Iraqis to date?

i suppose non americans are not human
in some peoples books so they dont Count

Who's The Bigger Warmonger: Democrats or Republicans?
they are all murdering psychopaths
but the main reason they get away with it is because americans,
being among the most vicious killers in known history, are all too content to allow them to
use their tax dollars for murder, as long as the oil and money flows
edit on 3-9-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Bilderburg. They tell both parties what to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Republican wars (Gulf War, War on Terror)

Democrat wars (WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam)

Casualties Again:
Democrats killed 426,060 Americans
Republicans killed 6,574 Americans

Democrat Wars Kill 65 Times, Yes 65 Times More Than Republican Wars.
Liberals, get your facts in check! Conservatives, the next time a Liberal tells you are a warmonger. Smack on the side of the head with FACTS!

Source: Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

This could be on of dumbest things thing I have ever read on ATS. First you pick and choose wars. Why WW1 and not the Civil War? Second you do know that the Republican Party was the progressive liberal party until the 1960s right and the Dems the conservatives? Feeling pretty silly now I bet.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You may want to get your facts straight also. The democrats didn't start either WW1 or WW2. We didn't become involved in these wars until after America was attacked. But before WW1 Roosevelt a republican kept calling to build up the military and go to war Wilson only wanted to mediate and not get involved. During WW2 Roosevelt kept America out of the war until Pearl harbor was attacked. As far as Korea goes America went in as a member state of the UN so Democrats didn't start that war either the UN did. The only war the Democrats did start was the Vietnam war and that is because our ally South Vietnam was invaded.

The Democrats go to war when America is attacked Republicans go to war for profit. Here is the definition of warmonger A sovereign or political leader or activist who encourages or advocates aggression or warfare toward other nations or groups. This fits the Republicans to a T.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's ironic that "democrats" call conservatives mass murderers and slave owners when history, in stone, tells us otherwise.
I have even heard the assholes try and say that japan was nuked because white people are savages.
Messed up world.
What a waste of 100 million lives, and some people, on this site, who are replaceable have no problem supporting a war as long as it's not bush..
I'm just out of empathy for this cause

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
People, people control yourselves, please goggle who was in control of congress when the last "conflicts" of US were wagged.

Then you can come to terms of who is biggest warmonger than who.

Remember find information first and inform yourselves before going into a bickering that have not foundation.

The two party systems complement each others

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
People, people control yourselves, please goggle who was in control of congress when the last "conflicts" of US were wagged.

Then you can come to terms of who is biggest warmonger than who.

Remember find information first and inform yourselves before going into a bickering that have not foundation.

The two party systems complement each others

Exactly, the senate must approve the bills through yays/nays. During that period, the dems had control of the senate and house.
Their excuses are just mind blowing

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Blaming Democrats for WWI and WWII - what a joke. Nothing but another political troll thread, folks.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I'm going to go a little off topic here.

Perhaps democrats have had more wars because fewer democrats have served in the military, thus, have seen less fighting and know not the horrors of war.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join