It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars: The Old Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Effected1

Send a rover here and start digging!

Ok. But why dig when there are exposed strata?

Beginning in August 2012, the Mars Science Laboratory rover Curiosity will explore Gale crater by ascending the mound’s northwestern flank, providing unprecedented new detail on the evolution of environmental conditions and habitability over the many millions of years during which the mound strata accumulated.

wray.eas.gatech.edu...

I agree - It will turn up some interesting stuff about the evolution (de-evolution?) of the planet.

I guess I just want something I can see - bones / fossils of creatures that once lived on the planet. Microbe fossils are one thing - but an animal is something else!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by Wifibrains

This has to be one of the worst videos i have ever seen.

The emerald tablets of thoth are made some super magical substance which cannot ever be destroyed or changed?
how does this guy know this? There is no evidence anywhere that these tablets ever even existed.

So how have they been translated then? en.wikipedia.org...

It could be a metaphore for something else... Like the philosophers stone.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
yep, that's why I keep saying it's a dead planet and I have no idea why anyone would be thinking about trying to terra-form it.

I'm not saying don't research it but for goodness sake don't spend the money you bilked out of the desperate people of earth so a few privileged people can take all the credit for figuring it out.

I'm thinking the dominant species was some kind of sentient reptiles. I think the inhabited planet before that were the smart bugs came from... and some of them have died here on earth because they were finished with what they intended to do so they decided to join humanity where the majority is... for the experience and closer kinship. I believe that not only does the government have some grey bodies, but they have at least one mantis. I did not actually see this like the grey I met... it was a very lucid vision as I was waking up. It was not like a scripted dream with some weird dream plot... It was just a vision... him laying there on a table. He was blue. He was dead of course which may have had something to do with that but he was blue and he didn't have slanted eyes... He had big round eyes with slanted inner lids and his eyes set on the sides of his head like a mantis and were not black, not like wrap around eyes. He was tall. I bet anything he's been born into humankind and is walking among us like some regular guy... because that's what happens. He was done, he imparted his knowledge to the others that are still outside of humanity and they took up the rest of his work.
edit on 3-9-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
yep, that's why I keep saying it's a dead planet and I have no idea why anyone would be thinking about trying to terra-form it.

I'm not saying don't research it but for goodness sake don't spend the money you bilked out of the desperate people of earth so a few privileged people can take all the credit for figuring it out.

I'm thinking the dominant species was some kind of sentient reptiles. I think the inhabited planet before that were the smart bugs came from... and some of them have died here on earth because they were finished with what they intended to do so they decided to join humanity where the majority is... for the experience and closer kinship. I believe that not only does the government have some grey bodies, but they have at least one mantis. I did not actually see this like the grey I met... it was a very lucid vision as I was waking up. It was not like a scripted dream with some weird dream plot... It was just a vision... him laying there on a table. He was blue. He was dead of course which may have had something to do with that but he was blue and he didn't have slanted eyes... He had big round eyes with slanted inner lids and his eyes set on the sides of his head like a mantis and were not black, not like wrap around eyes. He was tall. I bet anything he's been born into humankind and is walking among us like some regular guy... because that's what happens. He was done, he imparted his knowledge to the others that are still outside of humanity and they took up the rest of his work.

?? Wow, wahts going on man.. Been a while..

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
With all of pictures coming in from Curiosity, one must think that we lived on Mars at one point.

I mean cmon, we have a wire found:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Teddy Bear!

So if in fact we did live on Mars at one point, something must have wiped out the entire planet. Kind of makes you think about whats going on here on Earth eh? Is some dark force trying to wipe us clean as well?

Evil forces are the ones who CAUSE the destruction! When a world becomes a living hell, it's time for a scorched planet policy (the same thing that happened on Mars). That is the only thing they will ever understand. They can never live peacefully WITH everyone else, they have to try and enslave everyone which causes death and destruction of everyone and everything. Yup, same road the Earth is heading down. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
yeah, I was taking a break, doing other things.

All I know is right now I can hardly focus on anything else but the smoke in the air. I guess there's wildfires? Can't find it on the news but it's a bad burning smell and you can tell it's heating up the ground because i smell dirt and burning compost. It's freaking me out because I don't know why we have so many fires these days. this never happened growing up. I wonder if anyone knows anything about this?

but yeah, back to the situation about mars... and me thinking it might have been home to reptiles.

You know a lot of these ET believers on the net talk about grudges between greys and reptilians, but that they actually work together because they are under the same empire...tsss... I don't think it's like that at all. I think what they mean is that they are under the same God but have fought and all kinds of crap. Or maybe they are still fighting, maybe they have worked out a truce...who knows? but i think it's kinda weird that we had all these dinosaurs on this planet but the majority of them went extinct and no evolved beings came from it.

but then in our literary art we have this old tale of vampires and i get this feeling that somewhere in this galaxy there was a race of blood sucking sentient creatures, but crap didn't work out for them too well... but they had dynasties and stuff. What I'm thinking is that life comes out of the water and goes through stages and you get to this point where you have really big dinosaurs but they end up dying off for lack of food... or because the food gets faster, but these are vicious cannibal beasts, you know... like the t rex. So I am thinking that if dinosaurs had been allowed to naturally play themselves out, what would have been the ones to escape them would have been some sort of flying reptile...a flying carnivorous reptile. sure there would have been herbivores but they would prey for the aggressive meat eaters.... but then something comes along and kills all the dinosaurs.

BUT... how can anyone say this was global catastrophe that wiped out almost everything... because many species survived... prehistoric horses, sloths, elephants..all kinds of stuff survived... but not the dinosaurs.

HOWEVER, not all reptiles died...but the ones who stuck around, I cannot think of one that does not slither on it's belly. Can you?

It's like some being came here and was like... You know what, this is no good. They all gotta go except ones that don't fly or get up and walk around. We can't let the cold blooded creatures evolve too much.

What if it is because they knew what would happen because of mars... a world of intelligent, flying vampire lizards. I don't know why but I can totally see that on Mars.

I'm not saying they're all bad... I'm just saying it was not a good situation at a certain time.

I tend to think people were little strange people. Not like dwarfs but little weird timid people until something happened to their genetics and then giants started popping up here and there because someone started coveting these little early people... but that also got to be a problem.

If this could be true then what is happening is we WERE all that... and we are working aggression and bad karma out of our souls. It's a gradual overall evolution that has been assisted out of a perceived necessity, not to make slave for gold (because HELLO...robots would have been much more efficient) and we need to change again because it's about adaptation and progression.

what we need are seers, telepathy and tattletales.
We need a greater capacity for knowledge but at this point, we know that knowledge can be dangerous, so we needed spirituality to balance the situation.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by WiindWalker
With all of pictures coming in from Curiosity, one must think that we lived on Mars at one point.

I mean cmon, we have a wire found:

A Teddy Bear!

So if in fact we did live on Mars at one point, something must have wiped out the entire planet. Kind of makes you think about whats going on here on Earth eh? Is some dark force trying to wipe us clean as well?

Evil forces are the ones who CAUSE the destruction! When a world becomes a living hell, it's time for a scorched planet policy (the same thing that happened on Mars). That is the only thing they will ever understand. They can never live peacefully WITH everyone else, they have to try and enslave everyone which causes death and destruction of everyone and everything. Yup, same road the Earth is heading down. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Its paved with gold and lined with pillars of salt, as street lamps

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Perhaps we slowly make jumps from planet to planet...mars was the first, then we moved to venus, completely poisoned it's atmosphere then moved on to earth, now are talking about terraforming mars to start the cycle all over.

I could also be the king of France.

It makes for great science fiction though.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here`s a thought.

If Mars indeed once had life, could it be case that it could be full of oil below the surface.

If so I can see companies like Shell etc being the first ones to send man to Mars.

Mars could be the answer to our future oil shortgage problems.
edit on 3-9-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Not allowing companies to buy and suppress patents could solve energy problems.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
David Icke has found research stating that black people's resonant frequency matches that of earth, while white people matches that of mars.

Look it up, weird but true.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

You might think so but the past since creation of man's recorded history, that just can't be
supported. Somehow Mars reigned in the sky during the rise and fall of the Roman
Empire. Greek tales involve the planet entangled with other planets. Perhaps not
too long after the world pole flip did Mars come along chasing the earth sized planet
that tipped the earth. I think Velikovsky gave all the interaction Mars ever had with
earth in his research.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Who knows what Mars was like before it's atmosphere was ripped off..

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Here`s a thought.

If Mars indeed once had life, could it be case that it could be full of oil below the surface.

If so I can see companies like Shell etc being the first ones to send man to Mars.

Mars could be the answer to our future oil shortgage problems.
edit on 3-9-2012 by bluloa because: (no reason given)

Don't think twice about it, the oil companies will send people anywhere.

edit on 9/3/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: added about it,

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iron7
Who knows what Mars was like before it's atmosphere was ripped off..

I noticed a lot of rocks scattered around the landscape of Mars.
Lets hope any new inhabitants will pick them up and clear the area.
The fact that Mars was cosmic showered by rocks can't be inviting to space travelers
unless the events are kept secret.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

Now that! is an award winning book right there!! I love this thread....

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It was a past cycle, and mars was beautiful, earth jewel, and there was a takeover, a trojan horse, a battle between I believe elite against the people and they deliberately took mars out, like they're trying to take earth out.

So many memories from the past inside of people, that was another cycle and its the legend of the two pleidian brothers warring, or two Lyra brothers warring, but basically something really terrible, occurring.

Mars Landing Evidence - Alien Life, Structures, Plants, Water, Anomalies

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
My theory is the ancient Sumerians were correct and the earth used to live in the orbit between Mars and Jupiter. A large object crashed into the earth shifting its orbit leaving a lot of debre behind what we call the asteroid belt. The earth and largest piece of debra moved past Mars ripping away its atmosphere and burning its oceans . Mars was left damaged as earth moved to its new orbit with the large piece of debre which became our moon. For a while you would have had asteroid impacts as small pieces of earth trailing behind crashed into mars, moon, earth. As for who is there now? Could be Aliens, WW2 Germans they had some super tech or USA. hard to say.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I saw a very good quality and researched documentary about the moon, I think it was entitled: "The Moon" about 5 to 6 years ago. They said Earth's tilt was from being struck by the moon; that it got stuck in Earth's gravity. It was a whole lot closer to the Earth billions of years ago; the violence of the oceans being churned up by the moons gravity, helped to produce the complex molecular-biologic bonds that started the evolution of all the species we know today. Over the billions of years the moon has drifted further out, the Moon is spiraling away from Earth at an average rate of 3.8 cm per year.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join