It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wires on mars....

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Still waiting on the photo I posted.

Will be interesting to see.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

You might impose a time limit.

Others would like to know what the pic is, and if we wait for arianna, we may never know.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Still waiting on the photo I posted.

Will be interesting to see.
erik, that is awful.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I don't want to influence what they may or may not see. I want to see if they see something in the photo or not.

I'm waiting to see.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by butcherguy

I don't want to influence what they may or may not see. I want to see if they see something in the photo or not.

I'm waiting to see.

I have examined the image you posted but I would like to know if you could provide a reference to the original as there are some interesting features showing. You made mention that I was an 'expert' at recognizing certain features. I am not claiming to be an expert although I am fortunate in being able to recognize certain features on the martian and lunar landscapes where other fail to spot anything. We also have to remember that many shapes, especially facial-type representations, can be spotted in nature such as in clouds, trees, soil and rocks.

The reason why I am rather hesitant to post what I can see in your image is because another member provided a similar test image without any reference information and the saying 'once bitten, twice shy' is appropriate in this case. I think my request for the original image reference and/or the location of the view is not too much to ask. If you can provide me with this information I am prepared to post the image with some of the features highlighted.
edit on 16-9-2012 by arianna because: text

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

The following are links to posts where you can claimed to be an expert, claimed to have special knowledge or experience:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would appear that I am one of a few people who are able to see the structural objects after getting rid of 'mist' that covers the important areas. The reason for this could possibly be that after many years of inspecting and examining images from the Moon and Mars that I am in the position of knowing what to look for in the views.

Due to my previous experience in archaeology and anthropology.

I appreciate a number of viewers may be able to see what I see but many will not as the brain is not 'tuned-in' to the tell-tale signs or they simply do not recognize the shapes of the figures and faces.

Have you ever done any in-depth research into the images from Mars or the moon?

If you have, you would know exactly what is showing in the images.

In the two images posted above there are indications of 'faces'. Disregard all the faces and examine the other minute detail then you may realise what is on the slab of rock.

I believe I may be the sole researcher when it comes to exploring the martian surface looking for surface features that may relate to the possibility of life existing on the planet.

So, if it makes you all feel happier, I freely admit that my analysis and interpretation of the images has been totally misguided and I apologise for wasting everybody's time...... unless someone out there in cyberspace with imaging expertize can verify what I have posted because I am sure that no scientist would dare to tread this path.

No ArMaP I am not just saying the detail showing is artificial, I know the images are showing artificial objects by recognition experience .

You have posted on here that your views about what is or what is not in a picture is not due to pareidolia, which is a phenomenom by the way, not mental illness. While you have acknowledged that pareidolia exists, you have insisted that none of the work you have done on photographs of the moon or Mars are you experiencing pareidolia, but that the things that you think you see MUST be there. That they MUST exist. That everyone else is WRONG and that only you are right. Which in itself is a bit Narcissistic, but I'm not accusing you of suffering from that, however, it does come off that way from your posts.

You refuse to post the results of looking at my photo, because you insist on knowing where it was taken. Even though there is NO need to have that information. You either see something in the pictures other than rocks, or you do not.

I invite ANY ATS member to take a look at the photo and again, tell me if you see something in it or not. If you see things that are not there, it does not mean you are crazy, or are having mental delusions. It simply means that pareidolia has occured. If anything, it would make you think twice about something you think you MAY see in a photo is all.

You have repeatedly posted here on ATS photos and insisted that it shows structures of tiny civilizations (both on the moon and Mars), after heavy manipulation of said photos. You have claimed people have poor eye sight and need glasses because they didn't see what you say you see, or that have not truly examine the photo. You've asked repeatedly for people to not post in your threads unless they are confirming what you see (meaning you ignore evidence that doesn't support your idea).

That is not open mindedness. I'm open to a possible anomaly being spotted. But I'm also open to the investigative work that shows it's not a anomaly, but something mundane.

So if you refuse to post your results because you think you are being "tricked", then how can we on here accept what you say about other photographs?

We can't, because it means you won't back up your own work.

There is either something there other than rocks, or there is not:

What say you ATS Members? What do you see in my picture? Don't be afraid. Think of it as a learning experience.
If enough (at least 8) people post, I'll reveal the source photo.
edit on 16-9-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Rockodile, plain as day.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Sad alien face. Clearly he is troubled at our constant intrusion into his personal life, paparazzi-style.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'll say that the photo was taken on Earth.

Debris on a sidewalk in Manhattan after the WTC Towers collapsed?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Looks like an electron microscope picture to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Star to each of you for participating.

To me this looks like a body laying there or a statue:

This looks like a metal hook:

And this looks like a face to me:

Okay, we've had 3 people. Can we get 5 more? (I don't count.).

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Just going to play devil's advocate for a second and point out that while I appreciate what you're doing, you won't get what you're looking for out of arianna. She's either very misinformed about her own skills, or is attempting to lie while being misinformed about how she should go about doing it. Which means she won't fess up to any possibility of her stance being even slightly incorrect.

This much is obvious by now.

So, while I think it's important that the people of ATS get another reinforcement on the power of pareidolia (which I still can't spell without googling), any attempts to get through to the OP are going to be fruitless. Plus, I just want to know what the picture is of, so get to it already!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That last one isn't JUST a face, it's Predator. Alien Vs Predator 3?

ETA: The first one must be a body as that komodo dragon above it would not be after a statue!
edit on 16-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye

Just going to play devil's advocate for a second and point out that while I appreciate what you're doing, you won't get what you're looking for out of arianna. She's either very misinformed about her own skills, or is attempting to lie while being misinformed about how she should go about doing it. Which means she won't fess up to any possibility of her stance being even slightly incorrect.

This much is obvious by now.

So, while I think it's important that the people of ATS get another reinforcement on the power of pareidolia (which I still can't spell without googling), any attempts to get through to the OP are going to be fruitless. Plus, I just want to know what the picture is of, so get to it already!

Patients!

That's like this other thread on here about the sun starting to dim today because of a gigantic space ship slowly manifesting itself from some other dimension........of course in the last hours it was said that there is a delay in this happening.......heheheheheheheh

I'm well aware that her response will be to ignore this and carry on. This isn't for her. I realized that there was no getting through to her after I read her thread here:

I don't post for her, but for others that are reading it, or lurking. I'm a firm believer that more than one side of a story or idea should be looked at.

If a person posts a picture of the pyramids of Egypt that is quite clear to see, then there's no argument there of course.
But if it's a unclear picture, over zoomed, blurry of something on another world, then it can be open for debate of course.
And if a person that feels something isn't a rock, but an actual structure, and argues why they think that, I'm willing to listen. But if they insist that they have to be right about that, and that something can not possibly be more mundane in nature, then I'll speak up about it.

But again, it's for other readers or lurkers out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Oh erik, you are awful but I stand by what I have said in the posts you have referenced above.

Just a couple of points to mention. Firstly, my claim that there is a huge tiny-sized civilization in residence on Mars still holds. I have posted some photographic evidence related to this earlier in the thread which definitely shows very tiny structures that in no way can be rocks.

Secondly, I am not so sure that there are tiny beings on the moon but this may be possible. From examining images of the moon captured during the Apollo missions and more recently by the LRO, I believe the moon is inhabited by mature intelligent beings who are close to the height of humans. It is highly likely that in ancient times these beings came from Mars as the artwork observed on the moon is similar.

The image shown below is the sample you provided on which I have circled some of the more interesting areas. As no reference information was provided I am not prepared to make any wild guesses as to where the location of the view could possibly be.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

What have you done to this image?

What you just posted has been altered.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by arianna

What have you done to this image?

What you just posted has been altered.

You may want to skim the thread. Her destruction of evidence has been pretty much the focal point of the entire conversation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by arianna

Just a couple of points to mention. Firstly, my claim that there is a huge tiny-sized civilization in residence on Mars still holds. I have posted some photographic evidence related to this earlier in the thread which definitely shows very tiny structures that in no way can be rocks.

That is a very bold statement. "tiny structures that in now way can be rocks."

With the only proof you have being a photograph, that is neither clear nor absolute in how it looks.

Why can it not be part of the formation of the rock? Where is your other data besides the photo? Spectrum analysis of the area? Different angles close up of the area? Tool marks? I could go on......

So here is my photo from you finally, and the areas that you have circled:

I must say it looks like other photos that you have posted, where there are a lot of circles too:

But let us take a look at my photo again, this time the original, full color version of it (mainly because poor EsSeeEye is going crazy waiting):

Location: Earth, North America, United States, South Carolina. My driveway.

Elements in the picture: gravel, sand, sticks, pine needles and a dead oak leaf.

Size: largest object in the picture is the rock located just above center at about 2 1/2 inches long.

Make up of the gravel: mostly granite with a few basalt.

My point being: a photo is a photo. Anyone can find anything in a photo and say it is something that it may not be. A person needs to have other evidence before declaring something IS with NO DOUBT. Especially the more fantastic the claim is.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hey, I got the planet right and I didn't have to use any pixel removal/adding software.

Do I get a prize?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join