It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on in Copernicus crater?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Arianna, have you ever seen anything in your entire life that was not artificially covered with humanoid faces?

Have you ever done any in-depth research into the images from Mars or the moon?

If you have, you would know exactly what is showing in the images.

In the two images posted above there are indications of 'faces'. Disregard all the faces and examine the other minute detail then you may realise what is on the slab of rock.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

Hi Arianna,

I was wondering if you had considered sending your findings to a news station like CNN or others? As well, I hear that NASA is wondering about people doing some alien artifact research for them, scouring pictures of the moon looking for oddities, etc. Have you considered sending your findings to these people showing them these findings of yours?

They are probably the true photo analysis professionals that could give you proper answers to the "validation" you are looking for.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arianna
I came across this image captured the PanCam onboard Opportunity during sol 2540. I have cropped the main image and provided a close-up view. Previously in the thread I mentioned that facial representations appear to be an integral part of some building constructions.

Have a look at both the images and you may see what I mean.

Hi Arianna,

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to explain to me what you believe the purpose of these facial expressions of art are for?

You mention "that facial representations appear to be an integral part of some building constructions". Can you elaborate on that? How do these art sculptures become integral for building construction?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yes, I am fully aware of the scale of things. I have been studying the images returned from the various Mars missions for years, so I should know what I am observing.
Then I guess you would be surprised by how many people think those photos show large objects...

This time you have two (left and right) images, so you can do a real 3D version.

Here are two different methods.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Happy New Year everyone.

Yes ArMaP, I noticed there were two images, a left and a right. When I came across these images it prompted me to make some 3D versions which are quite spectacular. The 3D images show some real depth.

Following on from the Mars images shown above, I have to ask the following question. By sending the various missions to Mars have we invaded the planet? The reason I say this is because on the large rock in the foreground there would appear to be a large number of very tiny structures. I have posted three images, a context view, a close view and a view with some of the features circled. If this view was taken on Earth, or the moon for that matter, I would say that what can be observed in the images are built structures and that means intelligent life activity. Maybe this is where all the methane is coming from that NASA detected in the martian atmosphere.

The objects enclosed in a blue ellipse could possibly be tall structures. Yellow encircles other objects of interest.

All the views have been rotated 25 degrees to the right.

Direct views.

i985.photobucket.com...
i985.photobucket.com...
i985.photobucket.com...
edit on 1-1-2012 by arianna because: add text

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg

I came across this image captured the PanCam onboard Opportunity during sol 2540. I have cropped the main image and provided a close-up view. Previously in the thread I mentioned that facial representations appear to be an integral part of some building constructions.

Have a look at both the images and you may see what I mean.

Hi Arianna,

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to explain to me what you believe the purpose of these facial expressions of art are for?

You mention "that facial representations appear to be an integral part of some building constructions". Can you elaborate on that? How do these art sculptures become integral for building construction?

Yes, facial representations would appear to a major part of martian art-culture. There are many structures where the front of a building appears to be formed in the shape of a face. There are also statues of a head and face and some of these statues appear to be resting on top of a lower construction or plinth. There are some instances of these representations in the close-up images I have posted above, although these particular representations and the structures I estimate to be over 1000 times smaller than structures found on this planet. Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Happy New Year everyone.
Happy New Year.

If this view was taken on Earth, or the moon for that matter, I would say that what can be observed in the images are built structures and that means intelligent life activity. Maybe this is where all the methane is coming from that NASA detected in the martian atmosphere.
So, what is you opinion on this, are these some tiny structures on a rock, from some Lilliputian civilisation? Or are they natural features created by a process that you do not know?

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

In another thread a discussion is underway about lunar civilization evidence. By chance, whilst searching for some corroborative evidence to support the photographic evidence already posted I came across an image that may qualify on this form. As the implications of this new find is hugely significance it deserves its own thread.

It will be interesting to note whether any comments will be forthcoming from the astronomical and scientific worlds.

Do you consider the objects in the images is nothing more than bare rock surfaces or could the photographic evidence suggest that an active life in in existence on the Moon?

There are four images including a pseudo 3D view. The main image reference is given below.

edit on 13-12-2011 by arianna because: text change

Nothing is going on in Copernicus crater nor anywhere else on the moon and no thread on this forum has ever posted anything of merit supporting claims of ET. Now here is another feeble attempt.

Another waste of ATS bandwidth, a rehash of old, unsupported claims highlighted by photos that hold nothing of interest besides the natural beauty of the bleak lunar landscape. But the funny part is how the OP makes herself seem important by thinking that anyone worth their salt is really going to waste their time with another worthless thread. Astronomical and scientific worlds indeed!

The pseudo 3-D? As flat as a pancake! No depth, no 3-D, just good, ol' 2-D!

Arianna, get a life. You are never going to find anything unnatural in moon photos. Why don't you pay a visit and find out?

edit on 2-1-2012 by The Shrike because: To add valuable material!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Yes, I am fully aware of the scale of things. I have been studying the images returned from the various Mars missions for years, so I should know what I am observing.
Then I guess you would be surprised by how many people think those photos show large objects...

This time you have two (left and right) images, so you can do a real 3D version.

Here are two different methods.

ArMaP: Thanks for providing the 3-D images but they carry a set of problems when viewing. The anaglyph image suffers from the method and the depth does not contribute to making anything out. Additionally, it is so huge that one cannot see the whole image unless one reduces the image and then, of course, it's unusable for any purpose.

The cross-eyed or parallel images cannot be appreciated because, again, the images are too large to be appreciated from the normal distance of the eyes to the computer monitor (mine's a 20" 4:3 ratio) and the eyes really have to be strained and helped by pulling the eyes with your fingers. Or you can push the monitor away a few feet or, again, reduce the image from 100% to 75% and then one can't see any outstanding detail, just a natural scene. And if one clicks on the image then it becomes humongous and ... forget it!

I enjoy free vision so that I don't need gadgets to blend any 2 images whether parallel or cross-eyed.

You shouldn't humor Arianna, she doesn't have a case and this thread is a waste of ATS bandwidth.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MainLineThis
For crying out loud.

The Copernicus images were a main stay at ATS when John was here as conspiracy master...

He's not missed. Like arianna, he showed nothing but natural features. Of course, his supporters, all of whom would have been loved by the local ophthalmologist were fantasy-laden and would have supported Lear regardless of what he proposed. Here is a sample:

educationforum.ipbhost.com...
TV commentator George Knapp on the international radio show coasttocoastam interviewed John Lear on May 18, 2008. Lear stated that only recently had he concluded that the landing on the Moon in 1969 was faked. For those who want more information I suggest that they pay the small cost to listen to a rebroadcast of the show. The following is a summary placed on the coasttocoastam website:

First hour guest, John Lear talked about how the Apollo lunar landings were faked in order to instill the idea that the moon is an airless, lifeless place. There are 4,000 astronauts in a secret corps, which is part of the US Strategic Command, and they first landed on the moon in 1962 and Mars in 1966, he suggested. For more, view material he sent us in tandem with this discussion.

And... John Lear may not have inititiated this junk theory but he seems to believe in it and promote it:
"It has been suggested by several people that Tsiolkovsky Crater hides the big spaceship that Norm Bergrun claims towed the Moon into Orbit."

Ah, yes, the great John Lear..."conspiracy master" bater!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
Apparently John Lear is banned from ATS,

He is free to return... he just chooses not to at this time

He won't return 'cause he knows he's going to get lost in the noise!
His noise still echoes from time to time. Better off forgotten.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Here is my version of the 3-D view of the scene from sol 2540.

The image in the direct view can be increased in size up to 100%.

Direct view. i985.photobucket.com...
edit on 2-1-2012 by arianna because: add text

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Happy New Year everyone.
Happy New Year.

If this view was taken on Earth, or the moon for that matter, I would say that what can be observed in the images are built structures and that means intelligent life activity. Maybe this is where all the methane is coming from that NASA detected in the martian atmosphere.
So, what is you opinion on this, are these some tiny structures on a rock, from some Lilliputian civilisation? Or are they natural features created by a process that you do not know?

Yes ArMaP, I have carried out some research into the possibility of miniature-sized beings existing on Mars. NASA, when planning their missions, would not have been aware of the existence any tiny-sized civilizations as their size was well beyond the capabilities of the orbiter's camera resolution. There is only one example I know of that gives an indication as to the size of these beings and their possible appearance. Take a look at the Phoenix image, lg_7855. The size of the plate at the front of the excavation scoop is 20mm wide.

I do not think what we are seeing on the surface of the rock slab is natural geology, but very tiny built structures which are probably in the low millimeter range. They appear to have been laid out in rows possibly to mimic a natural surface texture. It is only when a closer view of the slab is made possible that a realization of exactly what is on the curved surface be achieved. If only the close-up view was able to be made sharper with better edge definition then the actual shapes and layout of the structures could be positively identified.
edit on 2-1-2012 by arianna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
ArMaP: Thanks for providing the 3-D images but they carry a set of problems when viewing. The anaglyph image suffers from the method and the depth does not contribute to making anything out.
I had some doubts about it, as the glasses I have do not have the exact shade of blue, so it takes me some time to see a 3D image, but as my vision was not that good at the time I had to ignore that step of the process. And after all, even a bad 3D image is better than a fake 3D image, right?

The cross-eyed or parallel images cannot be appreciated because, again, the images are too large to be appreciated from the normal distance of the eyes to the computer monitor (mine's a 20" 4:3 ratio) and the eyes really have to be strained and helped by pulling the eyes with your fingers. Or you can push the monitor away a few feet or, again, reduce the image from 100% to 75% and then one can't see any outstanding detail, just a natural scene. And if one clicks on the image then it becomes humongous and ... forget it!
But you can crop it and shift the images closer to each other, I have made that myself many times.

You shouldn't humor Arianna, she doesn't have a case and this thread is a waste of ATS bandwidth.
Not if I am giving new information to Arianna or any other person looking at the thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Here is my version of the 3-D view of the scene from sol 2540.

The image in the direct view can be increased in size up to 100%.

Direct view. i985.photobucket.com...
edit on 2-1-2012 by arianna because: add text

So what? Your version, his version, her version, their version. Your anaglyph holds no surprises and it's not worth one iota of evidence. It looks more like a coral reef than the moon since there isn't any point of reference and nothing, I repeat - nothing, is seen that can be construed as artificial.

No cigar, arianna.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Happy New Year everyone.
Happy New Year.

Yes ArMaP, I have carried out some research into the possibility of miniature-sized beings existing on Mars. NASA, when planning their missions, would not have been aware of the existence any tiny-sized civilizations as their size was well beyond the capabilities of the orbiter's camera resolution. There is only one example I know of that gives an indication as to the size of these beings and their possible appearance. Take a look at the Phoenix image, lg_7855. The size of the plate at the front of the excavation scoop is 20mm wide.

(snip)
edit on 2-1-2012 by arianna because: (no reason given)

Pardon me while I suppress a laugh! No, I can't hold back.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

So what? Your version, his version, her version, their version. Your anaglyph holds no surprises and it's not worth one iota of evidence. It looks more like a coral reef than the moon since there isn't any point of reference and nothing, I repeat - nothing, is seen that can be construed as artificial.

The Shrike, For starters, the anaglyph is not a Moon view but a PanCam view taken by the MER Opportunity during sol 2540.

If you examine the images of the rock surface very carefully you wll see that the surface is anything but a natural surface texture. From a distance you may get the impression the surface is like 'coral' but the close views show that the texture is something completely different. The clues are to found in the rotated view where I have aligned the vertical objects. You may notice that although the surface of the rock is curved the vertical objects still remain upright which indicates that the objects on the surface are not natural formations. In one of the images I have placed a blue ellipse around some of the vertical objects so you can reference what I am referring to.

edit on 3-1-2012 by arianna because: text edit

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

So, allow us to be clear here (if I may?)...

the impression the surface is like 'coral' but the close views show that the texture is something completely different. The clues are to found in the rotated view where I have aligned the vertical objects....

This is ALL due respect.

It is certainly worth the effort (at this point) that YOU (as the ATS "OP") make the effort, as mentioned...to please, please...AFTER all of these claims, to "PLEASE". please proved some outside corroboration......just a bit, any bit please??

Would be very much appreciated......THANKS much, "in advance".....only the "proof"..... "PLEASE"...using whichever accent you might find the most humourous ...(OR, "humorous"....take your pick), there...."OK?"...

Thanks...

(BB code)

edit on Tue 3 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yes ArMaP, I have carried out some research into the possibility of miniature-sized beings existing on Mars. NASA, when planning their missions, would not have been aware of the existence any tiny-sized civilizations as their size was well beyond the capabilities of the orbiter's camera resolution.

What's the motto of this forum again?

I forget.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You may notice that although the surface of the rock is curved the vertical objects still remain upright which indicates that the objects on the surface are not natural formations.

Why do you say that?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join