It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wires on mars....

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I just skimmed through your posts without really paying attention. Are you saying there are tiny people living in your driveway?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by arianna

What have you done to this image?

What you just posted has been altered.

Then DenyObfuscation, what about the image shown below. Has this view been altered?

I think that maybe erik should go out to his driveway, get down on his hands and knees and check out the rocks I circled with a magnifying glass to see what is really there . He may possibly be in for a few surprises.

It is now obvious that I was right not to speculate on the location although I originally thought it was a location on this planet. I did mention in the above post that many shapes can be seen in nature.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by arianna

What's really there is rocks. I know. I put them there. Bags of gravel purchased at Lowes.

The only micro civilization I have going on in my driveway is that of the Fire Ants. Which get's destroyed a lot as my Ford Explorer goes up and down the driveway.

Many of these rocks however, have been under a magnifying glass. My youngest son collects rocks and the driveway is a prime source for him to go collecting.

No micro civilizations found I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here...you didn't get this from me.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Perhaps "arianna" is a bored academic member of staff in a university computer lab, perhaps finding trolling ATS is amusing to him/her. Sad.
edit on 17-9-2012 by jamdan because: spelling

On saying that, I think this line has a comic tone on a par with Monty Python:

"I think that maybe erik should go out to his driveway, get down on his hands and knees and check out the rocks I circled with a magnifying glass to see what is really there . He may possibly be in for a few surprises. "
edit on 17-9-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There are certainly incredible artifacts on mars. But I worry that Nasa is going to leak very slowly on this
Because of Brooking Institute Report that says society, religion, culture would change too drastically,

I really think that is what happened with the moon's artifacts Nasa wanted to disguise the structures so badly that they had to so show images from the studio when they landed on the moon. You could hardly take a photo of Neil and gang with out running into an artifact, structure, old broken parts.etc.

It it truly the greatest coverup of all time and it is right in front of our noses in inked out images by the tons, shrunken tube held up by a hook, a biological sprayer,in the ACT of spraying, faces etc.

To call these things people's imaginations is truly insulting!

MARSGATE!

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I found that way too mosaic, obtuse and abstract to draw any type of conclusion let alone something that is non-natural.
We can do better than this.

Let's face it, most of us feel (know) there is/was life on Mars as well as the Moon. I don't think we're going to get our vindication like this via...... some distant object that 'may' or 'may not' be natural.

When the time comes (and I believe it'll come via China or India within a year), Mars and the Moon will reveal undeniable non-natural items that will leave everyone, not just a select few, convinced.....we were lied to and we have our entire history all wrong.
You'll see

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This thread has really deviated from debating the object shown in the original post.

Here is a repeat of the close view showing the 'wire' anomaly and surrounding area. I think this image is a reasonable close-up representation irrespective of what some image forensic analysts may say. The image shows that the rock and the 'wire' may be something completely different. There are geometrical shapes which could be interpreted as being very small structures. I say this as rising from the shapes there would appear to be vertical structures which could possibly be towers or stacks. I will post an annotated version later of what I can see in the view. You may find that you have to look at the image for a while for the mentioned features to register.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arianna

I have yet to see a wire or anything that looks like a wire.

erik's driveway had something that slightly resembled wire at least.... pine needles.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by arianna

I have yet to see a wire or anything that looks like a wire.

I don't sse any 'wire' either but plenty of millimeter-sized structures which are rather hard to see.
edit on 17-9-2012 by arianna because: text

edit on 17-9-2012 by arianna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
But this thread is not really at debate at all is it arianna? It's a demonstration of your utter intransigence in the matter, and a disregard for some quite expert input on your flawed image analysis. I mentioned before that you may be a bored academic, but I suspect you may just be bored.
edit on 18-9-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamdan
But this thread is not really at debate at all is it arianna? It's a demonstration of your utter intransigence in the matter, and a disregard for some quite expert input on your flawed image analysis. I mentioned before that you may be a bored academic, but I suspect you may just be bored.
edit on 18-9-2012 by jamdan because: (no reason given)

I respect the technical input from others and I am most grateful for their knowledgeable contribution.

The photo analysis I am providing is not flawed, although you may think it is. It is an in-depth look at the image provided by the OP. Some image analysts may not approve of what I have shown above but the close-up image of the area in question clearly shows there are no 'wires' but geometrical shapes, some with rectilinear form, that could well be very tiny structures which are probably no more than 10mm in height at the most. If the focus of the original images from Curiosity was better there would be no requirement for adjustments to be made in an effort to make the views clearer.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join