It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The disinformation campaign at work. documentary of the book "the mirage men"
a good a place for this vid as any. hope its available in your country

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

stealthyaroura
The disinformation campaign at work. documentary of the book "the mirage men"
a good a place for this vid as any. hope its available in your country

www.youtube.com...

Can we have a entire thread on it? I've wanted to see this one for awhile.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

THE GOVERNMENT LYING TO THE PEOPLE, TO DECIEVE THE PEOPLE, IN ORDER TO FOOL THE PEOPLE, IN ORDER TO HIDE FROM THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, THE TRUTH

The United States Government
edit on 1-1-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
1ofthe9 you can take it and run with it if you want? but you have the facts

ALSO willtell just hit the documentary bang on with the basics.
AND The GUT's masterpiece's dig far far deeper
He need's to publish!!!

It's main focus apart from obviously muddying the waters are a few well known characters.

Paul bennewitz, Richard Doty, William Moore a VERY small couple of voiceovers
by Christopher "KIT" green. Linda Moulton Howe & Bill Ryan talk their shpeel and few others
including Mark Pilkington who wrote the book of the same name

NOT the full AVIARY crue as hoped but still worth the watch. but disinfo is always a part

edit on 2/1/2014 by stealthyaroura because: spelsing

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
grab it while its still up! the tube is down already

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
From Mirage Men author Mark Pilkington's Blog:

A Powerpoint presentation made available on journalist Glenn Greenwald’s web site, Firstlook.org, may just have revealed the Mirage Men – or at least one branch of their operations.

The presentation is called The Art of Deception, Training for a New Generation of Online Covert Operations and was given by GCHQ’s Human Science Operation Cell (HSOC), linked to the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (JTRIG),

...we can infer from the slides that the powerpoint outlines applied techniques for deploying psychology, deception, illusion, dissimulation, magic, religion and belief in their intelligence and counter-intelligence operations.

And, sure enough, scroll down to pages 35 to 37  in Strand 2: Influence and Information Operations and you will find three slides
of UFO photographs…

If you’ve made it to this blog in the first place, then you don’t need me to explain why, but it’s clear that they consider the UFO subject, its attendant beliefs, and the vocal  community surrounding it, to be a useful field of operations for their activities.

This might have implications relating to the SERPO ”extraterrestrial exchange” documents that were circulated in 2005 and, indeed, for almost any other online dissemination point for UFO information …

miragemen.wordpress.com...

He mentions SERPO. Sounds vaguely familiar. Psyops, social engineering, etc...birds of a feather. Here's a few slides from the leaked document:

Pg 7 - We want to build Cyber Magicians

Here's a bit about magician and CIA operative John Mullholland from the slide above. He's the guy the fine folk who brought us MK-ULTRA took poor Frank Olson to right before he was suicided:

While in New York, Olson also met with John Mullholland, a CIA-employed magician. When Mullholland attempted to hypnotize Olson, the latter grew upset. He pleaded with them all to “just let me disappear.” Unfortunately, that wasn’t any kind of magic trick that John Mullholland could perform. The CIA had an entirely different trick up its sleeve and shortly thereafter, Frank Olson plunged to his death from his hotel window.

morallowground.com...

It truly is the essence of black magic. Manly P. Hall on Science as Black Magic

The most dangerous form of black magic is the scientific perversion of occult power for the gratification of personal desire. Its less complex and more universal form is human selfishness, for selfishness is the fundamental cause of all worldly evil.

A man will barter his eternal soul for temporal power, and down through the ages a mysterious process has been evolved which actually enables him to make this exchange. In its various branches the black art includes nearly all forms of ceremonial magic, necromancy, witchcraft, sorcery, and vampirism. Under the same general heading are also included mesmerism and hypnotism, except when used solely for medical purposes, and even then there is an element of risk for all concerned.

Though the demonism of the Middle Ages seems to have disappeared, there is abundant evidence that in many forms of modern thought--especially the so-called “prosperity” psychology, “willpower-building” metaphysics, and systems of “high-pressure” salesmanship--black magic has merely passed through a metamorphosis, and although its name be changed its nature remains the same.

---from Ceremonial Magick and Sorcery

www.brainsturbator.com...

The Art of Deception Slideshow on SCRIBD

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I just thought that I'd mention something interesting I read in a book
that in part dealt with the "men in black".

Round Trip To Hell In A Flying Saucer: UFO Parasites - Alien Soul Suckers - Invaders From Demonic Realms

Now I did not care for about 80% of the content of the book, as I can sum it up as "Demons! Everything we don't
understand are Demons!". But there were two stories about "men in black" which caught my attention. Two
different stories from two different sources (supposedly) which included one identical and very interesting
element:

The "MIB" were deathly afraid of the microwave oven in the home they wished to enter, and absolutely
refused to enter until the home owner "pinky swore" that the microwave oven was not only off, but
unplugged from the wall. Then the first thing they do is to gingerly come in and inspect that the
microwave is indeed unplugged.

Nope.. no plasma/djinn/EM type creatures here (or projections).. just us mysterious physical aliens here... yup.

That's it.

But on a positive note, if you ever get harassed by a "MIB" just stick them in your microwave
and hit "defrost" and you should be good to go.. unless of course those weird dudes REALLY
ARE government officials.. then you'd be in a world of hurt.

Kev

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So do these guys have the ability to change the course of our current society?

How about a change into an enlightening society capable of everything we ever wanted.

At least give us control of our own virtual worlds which apprear real to us.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I have one question,if there is no such things as Ufo's are aliens then there would be no reason for the MIB to intimidate people, also if the TPTB have nothing to hide on the subject then all the released UFO files from CIA, NASA ,FBI, and what other forms of paper trail wouldn't be so blacked out you couldn't read them any way.So my question is why MIB try to scarce and harass people if by their claims it isn't real anyway,

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jasmine23
I have one question,if there is no such things as Ufo's are aliens then there would be no reason for the MIB to intimidate people, also if the TPTB have nothing to hide on the subject then all the released UFO files from CIA, NASA ,FBI, and what other forms of paper trail wouldn't be so blacked out you couldn't read them any way.So my question is why MIB try to scarce and harass people if by their claims it isn't real anyway,

Nice catch, if there were no ET's why the MIB's?

It would be nice if they did something helpful for our society, the whole dumbing us down bit has gotten a bit old.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jasmine23

For the same reason huge black triangle
"ufos" fly over dense population centers
making absolutely certain they are seen...

For the same reason "MIB" try to "cover up
UFO sightings" that few or no people would
have admitted to if the "MIB" hadn't shown
up.

We are being spoon fed a fake mythos...

All this stuff is the "magicians wand", now
being waved around frantically to get our
attention trapped by it and away from
"the truth".

Religion....spirituality....and UFOs...all
forms of the magicians wand.

Kev

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

How about a change into an enlightening society capable of everything we ever wanted.

Well, the thread was about a different sort of MIB. Only these ones are real.

edit on 14-1-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Well, the thread was about a different sort of MIB. Only these ones are real.

OK please do enlighten me as to the in's and outs of the real MIB's.

Can they do anything at all which is progressive for our world?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Did you read any of the thread?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Did you read any of the thread?

Sure why is that your version of disclosing the in's and outs of MIB?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The only thing I can think of that they could accidentally do to better our world is to keep effing with it until it explodes in their face. That's pretty progressive, that's progress.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The only thing I can think of that they could accidentally do to better our world is to keep effing with it until it explodes in their face. That's pretty progressive, that's progress.

World exploding is hardly progressive!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It's a fact, Form, admittedly a very sad one, that sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Hey check this out!

edit on 14-1-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

It's a fact, Form, admittedly a very sad one, that sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Hey check this out!

LOLZ that was terrible perhaps things will get much worse. Now watch this. . . .

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT
OK...63 pages later, and I still don't see the end game. Yes, mind control and obfuscating real alien contact...I think those are the bottom lines for us to take away. I have not followed all the links, but what I come away with is the over-riding impression that a hammer is being used to swat a mosquito. There are a lot more subtle ways in which to influence a population, so why go with the immense, all-enveloping (and thereby creaky) lie when the big lie has proven so effective in the past? It's the scale of what's being proposed that I don't understand.

Maybe I've just been zapped.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join