It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: inanis

Be careful what you wish for, inanis!

What did you come away from this with if you don't mind me asking? Of course there's no one-solution-fits-all in this venue of spooks and high strangeness. Thanks for the nice words.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I found the following article on Wikileaks Twitter. It can be read two ways, but I'd say it goes to the theory expressed in this OP that the Remote Viewing program did indeed relate to mind control studies.

Senate worried CIA’s psychic program was part of mind control plot

“I am glad that this classified and I believe that it should stay classified.”

In other related and more up to date news, Tom DeLonge has been tied Ron Pandolfi and Dan Smith and there's another promise in the air of, sigh, disclosure. Psyop incoming?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I wanted to say I haven't read the whole thread yet, but just the first page has helped my research thanks

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

Glad to hear it, J. There's more that relates to your inquiry, but it's scatter-shot throughout. Mostly links although some of my commentary has some meaty stuff that crosses paths with your study of the Octopus. Good luck with your investigation.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Oh man... I spent the last several hours reading thru this only to find that this whole UFO subject is just a mind control plot? I only made it thru page 23...

Thats sort of depressing.

And yes, now aviary members are probably involved in another "leak".

What do you feel is the "kernel of truth" at the bottom of this heap of lies? Weather balloon mistaken as UFO in Roswell?

Sigh... I guess wanting to believe is as good as lying to oneself.

psy-ops are far less impressive than ships that break the laws of physics.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
Oh man... I spent the last several hours reading thru this only to find that this whole UFO subject is just a mind control plot? I only made it thru page 23...

Thats sort of depressing.

And yes, now aviary members are probably involved in another "leak".

What do you feel is the "kernel of truth" at the bottom of this heap of lies? Weather balloon mistaken as UFO in Roswell?

Sigh... I guess wanting to believe is as good as lying to oneself.

psy-ops are far less impressive than ships that break the laws of physics.

Well...don't despair just yet, Harpua...there's mystery and magick here too I do believe! Of the Blackest sort and "Other" intelligences make many appearances along the way. Things that do break the laws of physics as we know them currently. This OP is only one aspect that touches on the whole---although most everything covered elsewhere is inferred here. Did you read about RV, The Monroe Institute, & Aliens? MK-ULTRA Met the Metaphysical too.

The phenomena has "Woo" all over it.
edit on 20-12-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I have not read about the Monroe institute, but yes about RV, MK-ULTRA (though not here, is it a good read?)

I'm not allergic to woo at all, just hoping there is more to it than psy-ops.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

I forget what page I address it here, but some good and VERY pertinent (imo) info as relates to the Monroe Institute, Government Contracts, Madness, and...WOO!

Plenty of woo to be found amongst the psy-ops.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Harpua

I forget what page I address it here, but some good and VERY pertinent (imo) info as relates to the Monroe Institute, Government Contracts, Madness, and...WOO!

Plenty of woo to be found amongst the psy-ops.

This may be the one?

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
a reply to: The GUT

I have not read about the Monroe institute, but yes about RV, MK-ULTRA (though not here, is it a good read?)

I'm not allergic to woo at all, just hoping there is more to it than psy-ops.

You might enjoy this then....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

You are correct, loveguy. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, skyfloating has some gold there and in past threads.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Negentropy

Read this.

[
Looks like you can buy one for less than a bucker.

The MK-Ultra Secret by Frank Camper? Only a buck you say? Must have been the reviews of how full of dooky it was in regards the subject matter. Then again...Lee Harvey Oswald, hmmm...I might go there for a buck just for the laughs. ;

Forget that book, The Gut, get "Special Operations", now there is one meaty book, The Gut! I HIGHLY recommend it! Not a funny book, let me warn you, The Gut!
edit on 9/10/18 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

But, Arouet, everyone knows that Frank lied about being LRRP and was just a supply truck driver. Can't imagine I would get much out the book. Neither did the author it appears.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Arouet

But, Arouet, everyone knows that Frank lied about being LRRP and was just a supply truck driver. Can't imagine I would get much out the book. Neither did the author it appears.

Lied about Recondo? Well, I'll be damned, The Gut. The nerve of some people. Simple truck driver who needed to feel special, I guess. I read L.R.R.P. The Professional, I was fooled the entire time.

Sad, The Gut, sad.

I guess I will have to Sikh info elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I propose a third layer:

"What little we know scares the almighty existential piss out of us. If we're having a hard time not acting like newly beheaded chickens, we certainly aren't about to consider the possibility that the American public, who we perceive as overgrown children, will handle it any better. Moreover, we don't want to look like a bunch of idiots in front of the international community by copping to our failure to get a grip on the phenom."

Bing! Bing! Bing! - We have a winner!!!

After all my years of research into it, this is basically the conclusion I've come to as well. It's the only conclusion that connects all the dots.

Oddly, I think the movie ID4 captured it pretty well. Top secret facility with recovered craft, they've had since the 40's, yet haven't been able to make much out of it. Sure, it's likely led to a few key advances, but I bet we're still like cavemen trying to figure out a television. (and unlike the movie, a cable repairman is not going to suddenly figure it out). Though a guy who likes fireworks and build a jet car may have helped some (or, as I believe, was simply not as useful as they thought he'd be, so they let him go, and he oversold his importance to it).

For any fans of this topic, you really have to sit down and WATCH the UFO CoverUp Live specials that came out years and years ago. It features a lot of the Aviary lore, and you have to remember that this was a HUGE event at the time, and nationwide.

It was also very odd back then, in some markets. In my market, the second half of the second special wasn't even aired, they went to an infomercial. Likewise, local news teased covering responses at 11, but when the 11 o'clock news aired, they didn't show any such thing. Zip. Nada. It was pretty weird.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Phew... I'm still wading through this baby, but as a mod declared on page 30-something, this must be one of the most important, if not THE most important thread in ATS's history. My jaw was dragging along the floor by page 30, so it may be fully detached by the time I reach this page.

And more relevant now than ever as the TTSA vehicle trundles around the USA throwing sweeties at all and sundry.

Guys, if there is a God, surely this thread needs to be pinned as a permanent thread in the UFO/Aliens forum - as pure education if nothing else.

Something in the State of Denmark needs a powerful deodorant, so what better than a cool spray of Eau De Aviary by GUT?

"... Heyyyy.......*SNIFF*...... and it doesn't smell of BS..."

We'll take that as a recommendation, Mr Zondo.

Eau De Aviary by GUT - you KNOW it's the Sweet Scent of Sense.

edit on 22-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I will review this thread today.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

It will sure to keep you busy . Arouet was quite something!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Agreed and it still is in my book..

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67 >>

join