It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest warrant sought for Tony Blair

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Arrest warrant sought for Tony Blair

www.timeslive.co.za

"We filed a complaint with the SA Police Service yesterday and a 'crimes against the state' docket was opened," Muhammed Vawda, secretary of Spoc, said today.
Blair and former US president George W Bush were found guilty in absentia of crimes against humanity by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal in November last year.

Vawda said South Africa was legally bound to the requirements of international law, as it fell under the United Nations jurisdiction, and therefore was compelled to co-operate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.iafrica.com
www.iol.co.za

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So... Tony came to saffaland.. now he might get... SERVED!!

Not likely IMO, PrezZuma is a puppet. Not sure about the public prosecutor. But the prez's "eloquence" is always entertaining in dodging piercing questions so keep your ears on this one..

Honestly I don't have an expertly opinion on what the implications are, should the Police be forced to uphold international law... maybe our esteemed members might elaborate on this..

Might Tony need to go hide in the Ecuadorian embassy in Pretoria?

This only popped up like two hours ago, lets see where it takes us.
/PG13

www.timeslive.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 29/8/12 by PadawanGandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
So we might see his head on tower bridge yet?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PadawanGandalf

Ha! I doubt anything will come of this but... Ya never know.

So, I wonder why it's only about Blair and warrant just for him? It specifically says in the link that they both, Tony and George committed crimes against humanity.?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is not the first country to find them guilty of war crimes. Malaysia found them both guilty last year and no one has arrested them yet.

rt.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yea, but Dubya is a visit overdue. Tony is hanging out in Sandton right now...

Those mine-controlling police just need to go pick him up.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
People have been trying to catch him in the u.k for a bit now. The trick is getting close enough to him to perform a citizens arrest on him without getting shot by all the police and security. Hopefully one of his security staff will finally Nick him. Arrestblair.org gives tips and info as to where he might be, and you never know. I was once called away from my work, all hush hush to set up a mic and P.A system for his wife.www.arrestblair.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I would love to see something come of this, but the odds are long.
Blair and Bush are untouchable. Daddy Bush was the head of the CIA and knows where all the bodies are buried and if Blair goes down, he's gonna take Bush with him. I would bet Bush Sr knows enough to make one hell of a mess if it were to come down to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mattthew

Malaysia found them guilty in abstentia, the tribunal's "symbolic" verdict carried no legal weight, and the possess no powers of enactment.

So the question is whether the South African Police might hold the power of enactment to uphold a "symbolic" international verdict. Our NP.. Wait what?

Just went back to Timeslive homepage and this "breaking news" has been removed.. Investigating.

Edit: Nevermind: Paranoia is starting to get at me ... slept one hour since monday Peace
edit on 29/8/12 by PadawanGandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Blair and former US president George W Bush were found guilty in absentia of crimes against humanity by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal in November last year.

Why wasn't Australia's John "Lapdog" Howard (Former Boot Licking PM) also charged?

He was Bush's and Blair's love child. He is just as guilty as his Mom and Dad.

Bush and Blair with their son Little Johnny

edit on 29-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen.....ever!!!

Like a previous poster stated... - hate to say it but they are UNTOUCHABLE.

The masters keep pulling the strings and just replace the puppets when the show gets old!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattthew
Malaysia found them both guilty last year and no one has arrested them yet.
rt.com...

Actually, Malaysia never found them guilty, a kangaroo court set up in Malaysia did. It had no legal weight. Just read the news article.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Ha! That was awesome. I agree. John Howard is just as guilty as his parents. John Howard is a War Criminal too.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The court acknowledged that the verdict was non-enforceable

And I would like Blair arrested for crimes against Britain. But likewise, my opinion is also non-enforceable.

It's a non story.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

And what crimes would those be? I seem to recall Tony Blair being a half decent Prime Minister when it came to stuff at home, his downfall was trying to maintain ties with the US(G) and going to war as a result.

Sadly that's probably one of the reasons we are now run by Tory scum and their pet Liberals.

I think he should be held accountable for some of the things that happened overseas when they shouldn't have, but war crimes? Any mistakes were (mostly) down to bad intelligence, and probably pressure from Bush.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I think he should be held accountable for some of the things that happened overseas when they shouldn't have, but war crimes? Any mistakes were (mostly) down to bad intelligence, and probably pressure from Bush.

bad intel and peer pressure? it seems funny to me that on 9/11 and ever since the people who are 'suppose' to be smart and in power have all made a series of blunders and have been incapable of doing the jobs they are paid to do, they just keep making 'mistakes' whether it's wars, the financial system or intel and more, the people who were doing their jobs fine before 9/11 just can't seem to get a damned thing right since.

and everybody keeps making up excuses for it.

edit on 29-8-2012 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Canada tried it and were stalled by our own system. Come back again tho and I have a feeling it might not be so easy to get away this time. I hope someone can bring these 2 to justice in my lifetime because THAT'S the only televised trial I would ever watch.

Soon there might not be anywhere these murderers can run to.

Peace

edit on 29-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by greysky
Nothing is going to happen.....ever!!!

Like a previous poster stated... - hate to say it but they are UNTOUCHABLE.

The masters keep pulling the strings and just replace the puppets when the show gets old!!!

I disagree. No one is untouchable, not even them. They are no more special than you or I despite the illusion of greatness they have cast. If they do not answer for their crimes then we the people will not answer to government, until they can wise themselves up and stop messing about with things they don't understand. The door swings both ways. Savvy.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PadawanGandalf

A totally irrelevant and farcical tribunal that has no legal jurisdiction or power at all. Yeah right, they "probably" want to apply the disgusting sham that is called Sharia principles into their decision making (privately of course).

It is an unjustified witch hunt against two of the world's great leaders. If you support this tribunal or it's verdict you indeed are a supporter of terrorism and enabling terrorism. If any country is stupid enough to actually enforce this they will be turned into glass.

It is hilarious that many (not all) Muslim's and their Western "Leftist" supporters get so caught up in their own BS and imaginations that actually think things like the " Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal" are actually important Hahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 29-8-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
wAs at the 2 mil strong no to iraq war in london -
obviously they wouldnt listen - it doent matter how much money he has got - he s a dead man on morals alone
because its the law - laws dont get broken

his mind over his matters on children - the criminal ex prime monister
edit on 29-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join