It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, NWO, Aliens and You!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hello everyone,
To your > I'm not sure of how phase 3 (population reduction) will take place< ?
I have the following idea. Ever thought they hinted us (tv shows) about my following idea? A ZOMBIE INVASION. You know, like they'll spray something in the air (chemtrails) that can turn us into zombies. It'd be the easiest way to get rid of us. And we'd actually do it for them (not consciously) Damn, if you ask me that'd be the easiest way.
I came up with that "bright idea" while reading/watching the news about the disappeared bees, the dead fish, birds and other animal species, creatures dying , vanishing in mysterious ways or acting differently.
They (advanced evil beings not of this Earth) can go the route of turning us into zombies or just getting rid of certain races.
It's been done if you ask me. Proof >the dead fish & falling birds.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hello everyone,
I have the following idea. Ever thought they hinted us (tv shows) about my following idea? A ZOMBIE INVASION. You know, like they'll spray something in the air (chemtrails) that can turn us into zombies. It'd be the easiest way to get rid of us. And we'd actually do it for them (not consciously) Damn, if you ask me that'd be the easiest way.
I came up with that "bright idea" while reading/watching the news about the disappeared bees, the dead fish, birds and other animal species, creatures dying , vanishing in mysterious ways or acting differently.
They (advanced evil beings not of this Earth) can go the route of turning us into zombies or just getting rid of certain races.
edit on 2-9-2012 by anotherpet because: double post

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Great conversations here guys/gals,
So I have some statements and questions to pose.
1. In order for your theory to become possible, I would have to believe that everything the bible says is factual. This could be a problem, why because there have been thousands of people who have studied the subject on a collegiate level and sadly there is no one way to interrupt scripture.
2. What’s any different than debit/credit card transactions being monitored? These also provide time stamps, locations and would easily provide the same data: In short we are already doing it.
3.Im starting to get this feeling that maybe just maybe we as a race want this to happen. It’s hard for me to pin point my point but I’ll try, there will always be evil, because of the need to grow. Example has anyone ever notice that during great tragedy’s people ignite with the need to help support, the immense feeling is called compassion right. Well maybe we will always have to battle with these opposite polarity, but it does leave so that we can grow and hopefully, eventually we weed out enough bad that in the distant future bad is something that is minimal in the scheme of things and people won’t care to participate in such behavior. Thanks great thread S&F

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
  While I fully believe there are many groups working to achieve continuous surveillance of the population and wiping out most of it, I have to wonder why - if one of the major goals of any of these schemes is massive population reduction thru disease/war/bombing/catastrophes - why not simplify their plans by several orders of magnitude by moving the population reduction initiative to the top of the list. Then all the other steps either become markedly easier to accomplish/enforce, or no longer necessary.

Of course trying to understand the goals of groups motivated by irrational cues such as hate or interpretation of mystical/religious dogma is an exercise in frustration, and even the groups that are purportedly driven by emotion-free logic appear to have their original purpose derived from the very same esoteric sources. 

On top of this, long term compartmentalization - enacted to keep the group and purpose safe should some individuals be compromised - also ensures that very few people understand the ultimate goal or end game they are supposedly working toward. When the time frame that some of these groups have supposedly been working  in, you (and they, if they have any sense) have to question if anyone even still knows what the ultimate goal even is, much less if the actions performed by the (intentionally clueless) other members & agents are even appropriate for this goal. 

It's also ironic that secret societies that have a reputation for infiltrating and taking over organizations to use for their own purposes run a high risk of the very same thing occurring to their own group, with the compartmentalism and insistence on secrecy helping to mask such manipulation, and even assisting the craftier agents working to turn the actions to their own agenda.

I'd think being a member of such a group would be absolutely nerve wracking, especially the higher up the secret ladder you moved. You'd  have to constantly wonder if you're really a valued member, being setup to take the fall for someone higher/in a more important position than you, really working toward the goal(s) stated or if all that is simply their means of manipulating you;  will someone "beneath" you be compromised/talk, will they blame you or frae you and would your superiors fall for it and sacrifice you (figuratively or literally) to protect their own interests or simply play you when it becomes the next means of advancing their plans? And that's just the minor considerations. I can't imagine worrying constantly and having to look over your shoulder, and you could never trust anyone -outside the group for fear of being found out and whatever legal or social sanctions would ensue from the outside world but even worse - what your group would do to you to save its own skin. Because ultimately everyone, no matter how high up, is merely a pawn to be sacrificed whenever it suits the Plan or someone above you to do so (or when it's a solstice ). 

I wonder too how often the goals of the various groups and secret societies and Shadow Government overlap and conflict? And how many groups adopt a name (like The Illuminati and have members who believe themselves to be bona fide members of the "true" group only to find a fellow member is from a completely different group with the same name but very different ideals nd goals. While, of course, the real Illuminati no longer even goes by that name! What a mad, mad world. :-)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewtonDKC

So you have done a lot of wondering . Whats your conclusion ? Having taken all of the questions along with available answers from viable sources such as presidents, statesmen and what little news we get as well as some history I have seen that what has been prophesied in the bible is right on .Have you noticed that the two principle players are the Jews and Arabs . The Jews are in control of all top banking institutions in the world , media / TV , media / News and heavily into government offices . The Arabs have the oil and surround Israel .
When the Gog and Magog war breaks out (Ezekiel 38 ) we will suffer much over here as oil hits prices so high that the simi trucks can't make money and shut down . It goes down hill from there . You might not agree with biblical prophecy but it is telling us that the worlds heart beat is in Jerusalem like it or not ..

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by rwfresh
They would know by the reasons we've discussed. The reasons the prophecy talks about. The biometric authorization and identification system has not been created for your convenience. It's meant to dominate you spiritually and materially. It's dramatic and "real". The prophecy itself is very brief.

So whats the difference with that, and say, a bank card? Passport?

The differences are technical and logistical. The differences are the exact reason the system should be raising obvious alarm bells for people. Not just those concerned with liberty, freedom and the over-reaching control of a CENTRALIZED authority. If you believe in the prophecy then you understand the system must be world-wide and OPENLY implemented under a single authority (The antichrist/Beast).

1. Hand and Face(forehead) are directly used in the authorization and identification process for every transaction.

2. Every biometric scan produces a GUID that is totally unique for each person. Globally and historically. Bank cards and passports do not and cannot work like this because they never had the intended purpose when they were created. IE: a global system to handle ALL transactions for everyone in the world now and in the future. Passports are now turning biometric. Meaning, the pictures taken are HIGH RES for the express purpose of generating a biometric GUID for the person. Google biometric passports. Your country may have already jumped in. The passport is not even required anymore. They've got your GUID. When they want to know who you are they put your face in the camera. I can go on and on. You won't have a passport, license, bank card etc. in 5 years. They will be useless things prone to be loss, theft, and forgery.

3. Logistically handling and implementing a global system with bank cards and passports is not feasible without biometrics. And it's also completely unlikely when an existing system that takes care of all these issues has emerged. Biometrics get rid of all these things and the database is owned and controlled by a single authority. The single authority implementing it. 1 by 1 countries will be acclimated.

This is going to be in the REAL world. So we should be informed technically on how this might be done. Don't you think Satan would come up with an actual technical and logistical solution that works? Rather than try to use chips that don't exist and make no sense? Or bank cards or paper money? Printed pictures of people with signatures? What about a system that stamps your face and hand with a unique ID tied into every piece of information ever compiled about you? And to top it off.. no stamp needed. Your face and hand are already the ID. And they can track your movement and transactions online and in the real world with cameras and video cameras.

You will not have a bank card or paper passport in 5 years. Except for comfort and nostalgia. The system is global and online. The unique ID that ties ALL your records/transactions together is your biometric GUID generated consistently by simply getting a frame/image with your face or palm on it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by Brujobrett13

No doubt we will see it coming soon . When you have to deny Christ to take the mark , you will know not to take it. With Christians opposing and protesting the Beast System and Satan's goal is to steal souls you will have to worship the Beast or his Image thus denying Christ . I often think that they will have a private room where you can bow down and worship the Beast , but Jesus will see you . Still taking the chip or mark would mean the same thing .

It is by denying Christ that you are accepting the mark. If you weren't denying Christ you would see the mark and refuse it. If you don't see it the issue may be that you are accepting it as being 'ok' or fine.. and not something putting your soul at risk. But only those people who are not fully awake in Jesus will be marked.

When John was out in the desert, people called him crazy and insulted him. They couldn't understand why he was out there in hysterics demanding everyone give up their sin and beg forgiveness. Those who denied his warnings and laughed at him were already denying God. Were they given an choice? People cannot admit how absolutely hard it is to make the choice. The choice to deny the mark will destroy our material lives. Please do not be so naive to think it's going to be easy.. Unless you are already in the desert like John.

The gifts of taking and accepting the mark will be SOOO fundamental to our existing, obvious material lives that it will be difficult to even imagine it possible for anyone to think they would have to give it up to choose Christ.

If you found out tomorrow that simply living the way you do was damning you to hell would you give it up? Not saying that it is.. but.. could be the case for many of us.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Great conversations here guys/gals,
So I have some statements and questions to pose.
1. In order for your theory to become possible, I would have to believe that everything the bible says is factual. This could be a problem, why because there have been thousands of people who have studied the subject on a collegiate level and sadly there is no one way to interrupt scripture.
2. What’s any different than debit/credit card transactions being monitored? These also provide time stamps, locations and would easily provide the same data: In short we are already doing it.
3.Im starting to get this feeling that maybe just maybe we as a race want this to happen. It’s hard for me to pin point my point but I’ll try, there will always be evil, because of the need to grow. Example has anyone ever notice that during great tragedy’s people ignite with the need to help support, the immense feeling is called compassion right. Well maybe we will always have to battle with these opposite polarity, but it does leave so that we can grow and hopefully, eventually we weed out enough bad that in the distant future bad is something that is minimal in the scheme of things and people won’t care to participate in such behavior. Thanks great thread S&F

Some very good points.

I'll agree that to buy into this, one must at least acknowledge that the bible is true, though I have a hard time doing this myself. The commandments are good rules for life in general, but what do we take from the rest of the book? I myself have not been to church for 20 years for the simple reason that my interpretation of what it meant was different to what I was being told it meant, and I like to form my own opinion, not have it forced upon me.

Having said that, I believe there is something behind it all. Perhaps prophecy, perhaps control tool. Sometimes it's hard to tell. I do believe it's all open to interpretation, the way it's written makes it so. I mean, just look at all the people that are religious that post on ATS, rarely can they agree 100% on how to interpret the scripture.

As for the debit cards, it has to be something that everyone wants, that they will ask for. Tribal villagers do not require bank cards, nor do they require facebook. It must be something all encompassing.

I agree that it seems like we, as a race, want armageddon. For a lot of people, they know just how sh1t this world is and they hope to be one of those that remain, they hope to see the world as a better place. I wonder if collective conciousness can actually make something happen?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

I am on board with you as far as the feeling torn between what it is that we interrupt and what they shove down our throats at church. I first knew when I was like 12 or 13 when my mom explained to me that I have to confess my sins to another man

All jokes a side, my relationship with the creator is minds and minds only. So yes definitely a guide. jury still on the villager statement due to this little theory in my floating around that says those poor souls are not the target, they already under full control. I to agree one mind

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You guys are freaking awesome. I wish more people had the intuition and discipline to organize or separate the wheat from the chaff.
Had to put that out there- still reading

--------------------------------------------------------
ALRIGHT. Here is an interpretation given to me by a person over the net that hasn't been mentioned yet. Again this isn't my viewpoint so don't ask me to explain it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The mark of the beast IS 666, not 33 or 616.
These revelations were given to the disciples through visions, so when they're explaining the future, it has to be in proper context.
The mark is either covering your right eye (eye of providence) or making a diamond (diamond=666 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons) shape with your hands. They communicate through symbols and in plain sight"

This is being discussed heavily on the music scene so I feel this persons' interpretation is fascinating.
edit on 3-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
You guys are freaking awesome. I wish more people had the intuition and discipline to organize or separate the wheat from the chaff.
Had to put that out there- still reading

--------------------------------------------------------
ALRIGHT. Here is an interpretation given to me by a person over the net that hasn't been mentioned yet. Again this isn't my viewpoint so don't ask me to explain it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The mark of the beast IS 666, not 33 or 616.
These revelations were given to the disciples through visions, so when they're explaining the future, it has to be in proper context.
The mark is either covering your right eye (eye of providence) or making a diamond (diamond=666 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons) shape with your hands. They communicate through symbols and in plain sight"

This is being discussed heavily on the music scene so I feel this persons' interpretation is fascinating.
edit on 3-9-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Thought you might find this site interesting, it speaks on the origin of the number and the association to the 36 gods of Babylon.

The Babylonians counted their gods and then added up all of the numbers from 1 to 36. The first god they counted got the number one assigned to it (which was the sun god for the purposes of the counting process), and the second god (the moon god) they counted got the number two assigned to it, and so on up to all 36 supreme gods. The gods numbered from 3 through 36 were considered the children of the Sun god, which included the various stars and constellations that these gods were associated with. Now, if you have not guessed it by now, the sum of the numbers from one to 36 totals 666, which they assigned to the god associated with the sun. The sun god had several numbers assigned to it, the numbers 1 (used for counting purposes) and 666. They did the calculation like this:

Soruce

edit on 3-9-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Because Satan gives you nothing and God is absolute one would have to understand that following the Fads of today is damning you to hell . I have made up my mind that all that I have amassed or will inherit I( will walk away from when the Mark comes . I don't believe that you will be able to show ownership for your home or car when the new system comes out . Then your property will likely revert to the state within a short period if you don't take the mark . I will take to the woods to try to last as long as I can. Those FEMA Camps will be for the Vagabonds once called Christians who are a nuisance to society and impede the smooth transition to the NEW World Order .
If you are not looking to the coming of Christ and instead are hoping Jesus will not come soon , He will come when you think not and catch you doing so . We are supposed to be dead to the world and born again in Christ Jesus . Yet we must still exist until that time .

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by TitanBCE

I think you will find that Solomon had more that 666 talents of gold . He received that amount in one year .
Still that does not have any bearing on the number of the Antichrist or the system called the Mark of the Beast. I have heard that the number 666 was suspiciously related to the www prefix to internet addresses . That would tie to the fact that the Mark of the Beast System could only be implemented with the Internet to make sure that you can not access money with out authorization .

Sure, but it is no coincidence that 666 was used, when referred to Solomon.

Vicarius Filii Dei (Vicar of the son of God) = 666
Lateinos (the Latin speaking man) = 666
He Latine Basileia (the Latin kingdom) = 666
Italika Ekklesia (Italian church) = 666
Apostates = 666
Paradosis (tradition) = 666
Dux Cleri (Captain of the clergy) = 666
Ludovicus (Vicar of the court) = 666
Romiith (Roman kingdom) = 666
Romiti (Roman man) = 666
Teitan (Satan) = 666
Sancta Lux Dei (Holy light of God) = 666
Rex Latinus Sacerdos (King of the Roman Priest) = 666

www.aloha.net...
www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I don't pretend to know where you get your information from or understand your theory , but you are out in left field with it . The number of the Beast System is the number of a man how ever that is . But the real topic is what is your relationship with the Lord Jesus . If you have not been saved it is a mute point who the AC is .

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

Because Satan gives you nothing and God is absolute one would have to understand that following the Fads of today is damning you to hell . I have made up my mind that all that I have amassed or will inherit I( will walk away from when the Mark comes . I don't believe that you will be able to show ownership for your home or car when the new system comes out . Then your property will likely revert to the state within a short period if you don't take the mark . I will take to the woods to try to last as long as I can. Those FEMA Camps will be for the Vagabonds once called Christians who are a nuisance to society and impede the smooth transition to the NEW World Order .
If you are not looking to the coming of Christ and instead are hoping Jesus will not come soon , He will come when you think not and catch you doing so . We are supposed to be dead to the world and born again in Christ Jesus . Yet we must still exist until that time .

You live in Christ now. If you don't you already have accepted the mark. You don't exist except in eternity anyway.. So if you are trying to exist until that time you are missing the point.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Salvation is not in faith, but in good works. Faith without works is dead.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Glad I came across this topic as me and a few friends of mine also had the EXACT same theory as yours. In fact, I was thinking of writing a story book (for a competition most likely) with something along the lines of this.

Originally posted by anotherpet
Hello everyone,
edit on 2-9-2012 by anotherpet because: double post

I still find it hard to believe that Zombies will or do exist. Nor do I believe that we'll be seeing people turning into Zombies in the near future. However, your theory is good, but a more believable or "real" one would be creating a virus which will slowly kill people. Viruses mutate. What is a harmless virus today could change a gene-pair on its DNA and be a real killer tomorrow like the 1918 flu pandemic which ended up killing millions.

Was on Google searching up anything to do with an Alien Invasion in 2012. This is what I came up with, I don't find most of this information believable. These people claim the NASA confirmed that an Alien invasion will take place dawn 2012.

HOUSTON – NASA confirmed today that aliens are invading earth – and they are attacking us because of global warming! As reported here many times, the U.N. Panel on Extraterrestrials has confirmed that aliens from Planet Zeeba began invading our planet – in large numbers – in October, 2011. The U.N. Panel, led by Dr. John Malley, predicts that the invasion will last until December 2015 – at which time earth will be under full control of the aliens from Zeeba. If we act now, we can co-exist peacefully with the aliens.

Source

“Three giant spaceships are heading toward Earth. The largest one of them is 200 miles wide. Two others are slightly smaller. At present, the objects are just moving past Jupiter. Judging by their speed, they should be on Earth by the fall of 2012,” said John Malley, the lead extraterrestrial expert at SETI.

Source

edit on 4/9/2012 by Kentucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TitanBCE

I think you will find that Solomon had more that 666 talents of gold . He received that amount in one year .
Still that does not have any bearing on the number of the Antichrist or the system called the Mark of the Beast. I have heard that the number 666 was suspiciously related to the www prefix to internet addresses . That would tie to the fact that the Mark of the Beast System could only be implemented with the Internet to make sure that you can not access money with out authorization .

Sure, but it is no coincidence that 666 was used, when referred to Solomon.

Vicarius Filii Dei (Vicar of the son of God) = 666
Lateinos (the Latin speaking man) = 666
He Latine Basileia (the Latin kingdom) = 666
Italika Ekklesia (Italian church) = 666
Apostates = 666
Paradosis (tradition) = 666
Dux Cleri (Captain of the clergy) = 666
Ludovicus (Vicar of the court) = 666
Romiith (Roman kingdom) = 666
Romiti (Roman man) = 666
Teitan (Satan) = 666
Sancta Lux Dei (Holy light of God) = 666
Rex Latinus Sacerdos (King of the Roman Priest) = 666

www.aloha.net...
www.remnantofgod.org...

Correct Titan....now we find out from the hoarse mouth what they say their mark is and what it means to keep it...

What Does the Beast power say is its 'Mark'

“Sunday is our mark of authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” — H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.

What Does the Beast power say keeping its 'Mark' means

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” — Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

“It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

During the Tribulation period a civil law will go out compelling people to keep the Sunday and not the 4th commandment. As the wages of sin is death (according to the Divine Law).....Satan will legally have people erased from the book of life because of their lack of obedience to God alone (above everyone else).
edit on 4-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
watch and have your mind blown

www.youtube.com...

I use to be on and off but its kind of impossible to deny it after watching that

enjoy

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
"Aliens......The NWO and You"

I had seen the truly anomalous "ufos", in my life. And other things, which draw trolls out like flies to fliepaper, with their urgent (but unqualified) psych diagnosis. What did Jim Garrison say of his witnesses? Their not blind, I think. I'm not blind. Nor deaf nor that dumb. But wait please, for my point, it's a twist you all might like. So I experienced that Ufology is a wilderness of mirrors, as they say in CounterIntel lore. One particular faction is in the track, (whether deliberately or controlled?) (Officially or tricksters) to focus us on specific individuals, ("spookies") rather than the big picture. Sometimes they (the "track" researcher) claim to be Christians yet form alliances with scientific athiests, even the "specific individuals", because, well, finally, after all, yeah actually, it is for the big picture, but that particular big picture turns out to be, trying to justify (or not,) (right..) the generation old ufo status quo conventional wisdom corporate mufon-y paradigm of, are ufo alien space ships coming here.
It doesn't take (as Rush Limbaugh would refer) half a brain tied behind ones back, to (quickly and easily, thanks to the world wide interwebs) to see that all the important-status (versus mere mortal buffs) ufo dabblers are
(drumroll........wait for it,)
globalists.

= NWO, 666, (and hopefully not you.)
edit on 4-9-2012 by specialcategory because: x

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join