It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666, NWO, Aliens and You!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by prevenge

So then every carbon based lifeform would be the number of the beast? Is it not the number of a man?

there you are.. exactly.

it's us.

that line specifically distinguishes that the concept of the number relates to man.. and not other carbon lifeforms..
for it is meaningless to them. we are intellectual animals.. we can conceptualize.
it doesn't say it's the number of a cow or dog. it says man.

so by making your point, you underline mine..

So then the mark would be our ability to think (forehead) and actualise those thoughts (right hand) through work?

So, who are those that would not bear the mark in your opinion, as this seems like every human would be doomed, not just 2/3?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by DaesDaemar

You probably forgot to add Project Blue Beam and HAARP into your theory for the faked alien invasion

Here is an interesting thread on the theory of 911 and project blue beam.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is a compelling theory given the evidence or lack thereof.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

First off, mods if this doesn't belong here, please move. I've searched and couldn't find this idea elsewhere, if a thread on this exists, please close.

Ok, this is my first thread, so bear with me, I'm at work and needed to get this down, so will edit it further when I have more time.

I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding the 'Mark of the Beast' and it's connection to the NWO or aliens, usually in the sense of an RFID chip or some alien technology. I have a theory (more like an idea as I have no proof) that is along these lines, but with a slightly differnet slant.

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth (not much of a source). Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

This invasion will not be overly large, it will be a scouting force, and we will defeat it, but there will be a larger fleet 'on the way'. This will be used to bring all the nations together under the flag of the UN, who (IMO) have the resources in place to handle this situation.

Now, these aliens WILL be human in appearance or have the ability to take on human form. They must be like this for phase two (dependance) of the plan to be put into action. How do we determine who is alien and who is human? We process everyone. The people will be rounded up through a system of internment (FEMA camps?) to determine who is human. We will then be given a 'mark' or 'chip' to prove this, which (as stated in the bible) will be readily accepted by the majority of people on Earth. This is how we will get the 'Mark of the Beast ' (wiki).

I'm not sure of how phase 3 (population reduction) will take place, but it would seem that the alien invasion fleet would be used to destroy major population centres worldwide in a co-ordinated strike before we humans eventually destroy them. This could happen quickly, or be a long drawn out exercise.

I expect that religion and prophesy shall also play a large role in these plans, but I'm not sure, as yet, in what context.

I'm sorry if this is rushed and somewhat erratic, but would appreciate any input and/or criticisms.

edit on 28-8-2012 by DaesDaemar because: source added

edit on 29-8-2012 by DaesDaemar because: wiki added

Control, dependence, population reduction. Sounds like a sturdy plan.

I don't know buddy I got to worry about getting the gas bill paid. It's a nice story, kinda.
Did you make this up on your own. Hey listen, here's a tip for you: Always reference a source. an uncle, somebody You're talking about a staged alien invasion. You got to have a source.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

No lie, for about a year or two, I have thought this. I never knew why really, but i've always had an overwhelming gut feeling about myself, good, and bad; knowledge of things, sometimes, even about what people are thinking, without having to ask them, deep gut feelings about things. I won't go into detail, but my point is, for about a year or so, maybe two, I've been talking about, telling people about, and thinking, that the governments could easily stage an alien invasion, to cause panic, and fear in the people, to more easily bring on the NWO, but.... I've also thought of this to.... How easy would it be for people to fall victim to the deceiving powers of the Anti Christ, supposing he descended from the sky, via UFO, or otherwise, (but was a Nordic race, or whatever the correct term of the human looking alien is) had long brown hair, a white robe, and a full brown beard? How many people would immediately think this was Christ, and be deceived? It was just a thought, but... I don't know... It feels like more than just a thought, really. It feels like accurate information in which I have no credentials for, more so. I hope you read this, cause I have a feeling, after reading, a light will go off in your head, springing forth a manic episode further piecing it all together. These are just thoughts, and feelings though, but my gut feeling has Never lied to me, or led me in the wrong direction, concerning truth, of some sort, or another.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by r2d246

That V pilot series looked crazy.....IT even had a clear reptilian in it! It kinda sounded legit...

I think the illuminati are probably similar to her and friends. They fly around us in UFO's they have crazy deep underground bunkers, and bases in places like antartica, on ships, strange extremely remote islands, n gated and heavily guarded estates, under sea bases. They have super powers, maybe not tails that could kill but they likely could kill or control a person with ease. Well it's not them but the powerful demons in them. They're high level fallen arch angels possessing them. So the angel is calling much of the shots, and giving them the power trip. These are like above bilderburg members, above any world leader you see. They are the first level into humans above them is fallen arch angels and then satan. I know that sounds crazy but one has to postulate based on all that data we have and it all points toward such a hiarachial structure.

edit on 31-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

This new Gog Magog war per Ezekiel 38 in the bible will be the start of the Great Tribulation and the beginning of great chaos in the whole world .

The battle of Gog of Magog is the battle the Satanic forces and those of the second resurrection (those not in the book of life) make against the heavenly city of God when it comes down from the sky (after the 1000 year period) and the wicked are raised up from the grave to receive Judgement. When they are raised up, the fallen angels rally them to attack the heavenly city (Israel) and it is at that time when God finally destroys them and cleanses the earth of every trace of sin.

The Great Tribulation on the other hand is before Gog of Magog

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Daniel 12:4 "Knowledge Will Increase...Last Days..."

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Yes! It Will Be A Man...Connected To 666 And The Entire System... Of 666

"The Antichrist calculation is in English numerics, not the Greek or Hebrew, Calculate 666 calculator calculation of the beast also the mark of the beast is revealed. antichristcalculator.tripod.com...

A=06 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 F=36 G=42 H=48 I=54 J=60 K=66 L=72 M=78 N=84 O=90 P=96 Q=102 R=108 S=114 T=120 U=126 V=132 W=138 X=144 Y=150 Z=156

Bio Implant=666 Image of Satan=666, Satanic Mark=666 The number of the beast Antichrist calculator calculation calculate.

Digital ID Chip=666, Bio Implant=666, E-Identity = 666, Mark of Beast=666, Satan's RFID, = 666, RFID Body Tag = 666, RFID Scanner = 666, Image of Satan=666, Satanic Mark=666, Satan Cult = 666, Satanic magick = 666, Satan's Seal = 666, Zodiac Wheel = 666, Wiccan pagans = 666, Papal State = 666, Vatican Hill=666, Fatima Miracle=666, Islamic Lies = 666, Sharia Laws=666, End Time Alien=666"

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Israel is a term to designate God's children of the new covenant now not the literal nation of Israel.

You will notice that Gog and Magog are mentioned in Revelation 20:8 which is just the saints (Israel) reign with Jesus 1000 years on heaven first, going through the judgment records.

The Battle of Armageddon, is a metaphorical battle to make a decision to follow God and what he commands (i.e be a real Christian) during the times of adversity put upon us during the economic boycott and being classified as an enemy of the state.

The false understanding of both these battles is a key tool in the deception Satan is using when he comes impersonating the second-coming of Jesus from the sky. The false understanding of the order of events is unfortunately giving people information that will making them false give their allegiance to the anti-christ thinking that he is in fact Jesus.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

First off, mods if this doesn't belong here, please move. I've searched and couldn't find this idea elsewhere, if a thread on this exists, please close.

Ok, this is my first thread, so bear with me, I'm at work and needed to get this down, so will edit it further when I have more time.

I've seen a lot of threads on here regarding the 'Mark of the Beast' and it's connection to the NWO or aliens, usually in the sense of an RFID chip or some alien technology. I have a theory (more like an idea as I have no proof) that is along these lines, but with a slightly differnet slant.

In phase one (control), the NWO will hoax an alien invasion of Earth. Why they would do this is simple, fear. The plan is to create such panic within the populations of Earth that the people will come to accept any and all restrictions placed on them in order to counter this threat.

This invasion will not be overly large, it will be a scouting force, and we will defeat it, but there will be a larger fleet 'on the way'. This will be used to bring all the nations together under the flag of the UN, who (IMO) have the resources in place to handle this situation.

Now, these aliens WILL be human in appearance or have the ability to take on human form. They must be like this for phase two (dependance) of the plan to be put into action. How do we determine who is alien and who is human? We process everyone. The people will be rounded up through a system of internment (FEMA camps?) to determine who is human. We will then be given a 'mark' or 'chip' to prove this, which (as stated in the bible) will be readily accepted by the majority of people on Earth. This is how we will get the 'Mark of the Beast'.

I'm not sure of how phase 3 (population reduction) will take place, but it would seem that the alien invasion fleet would be used to destroy major population centres worldwide in a co-ordinated strike before we humans eventually destroy them. This could happen quickly, or be a long drawn out exercise.

I expect that religion and prophesy shall also play a large role in these plans, but I'm not sure, as yet, in what context.

I'm sorry if this is rushed and somewhat erratic, but would appreciate any input and/or criticisms.

I guess you didn't see the news tonight. Facebook is the official mark of the beast technology provider. No alien invasion needed. Everyone just took the mark for fun. Nothing to worry about. FEMA camps are for those who haven't signed up yet. Once you sign up they let you go and you get 50 free spins from Lucky Slots FB app. Also, they didn't want to just waste all the energy they've put into the fake alien invasion so they are just going to make it into an "Independence day 2" movie with Will Smith AND Arnold Schwarzenegger. Probably be an alright flick. Free tickets with a face or palm scan.

I'm thinking more like those smart phone upc-looking blurbs, where you have to scan everything. I do not have a smartphone, so I've not used those, but I have to say, there's plenty I can't read or "get more info" on because of it... people don't think twice on scanning those things... soon everyone will require a smartphone (try finding a "standard" cell phone even now)... we'll scan ourselves right into holding cells! lol... joking, but seriously, think about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Revelation 13:17,18, "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Calculation of the roman numeral value of the pope's name

The November 15, 1914 edition of OUR SUNDAY VISITOR (a Catholic publication) openly using the term Vicarius Filli Dei. It also states that the name Vicarius Filli Dei IS INSCRIBED ON THE POPES MITRE

and evidenced again

"The letters inscribed in the Pope's miter are these 'VICARIUS FILII DEI'. which is the Latin for 'VICAR OF THE SON OF GOD.' Catholics hold that the church, which is a visible society, must have a visible head...., as head of the church, was given the title, 'VICAR OF CHRIST'." Our Sunday Visitor, (Catholic Weekly) "Bureau of information," Huntington, Ind., April 18, 1915. source

Vatican document (in Latin) "Deusdedit cardinalis ... collectio canonum, ed. a P. Martinucci" where they use the term VICARIUS FILII DEI

In the 1940's Robert Correia and others sought out to prove Vicarius Filii Dei was an official title of the pope. Here is their story and a link to a document signed by Dr. J. Quasten, S.T.D., professor of Ancient History and Christian Archeology, School of Sacred Theology, Catholic University of America, Washington, DC 1943. Stating that Vicarius Filii Dei and Vicarius Christi are very common for the title of the pope.

The Search to Document and Authenticate Vicarius Filii Dei as told by Robert Franklin Correia
The signed document:

"Vicar of Christ . . . Title used almost exclusively of the Bishop of Rome as successor of Peter and, therefore, the one in the Church who particularly takes the place of Christ; but used also of bishops in general and even of priests. First used by the Roman Synod of A.D. 495 to refer to Pope Gelasius; more commonly in Roman curial usage to refer to the Bishop of Rome during the pontificate of Pope Eugene III (1145-1153). Pope Innocent III (1198-1216) asserted explicitly that the Pope is the Vicar of Christ; further defined at the Council of Florence in the Decree for the Greeks (1439) and Vatican Council I in Pastor Aerternus (1870). The Second Vatican Council, in Lumen Gentium , n.27, calls bishops in general "vicars and legates of Christ." All bishops are vicars of Christ for their local churches in their ministerial functions as priest, prophet, and king, as the Pope is for the universal church; the title further denotes they exercise their authority in the Church not by delegation from any other person, but from Christ Himself."
Source: Catholic Dictionary, Peter M.J. Stravinskas, Editor, published by Our Sunday Visitor, Inc., Huntington, 1993, pp. 484-485.

-----------
Who is the Sea Beast (Rev.13)/Little Horn (Daniel 7)?
Here is a list of all the identifying characteristics this persecuting power would have

Exterminates 3 nations...Rome will concede to it...Political & religious in one...Will reside on 7 hills...Rules for 1260 years...Will receive mortal wound...Mortal wound will heal...Was, is not, yet is...Will blaspheme...Will expect worship...Dark Sentences...Says Jesus had not flesh...Craftiness and deceit...Preaches another Jesus...666 the number of a man...Will hate the Bible...Will kill Christians...All wonder after him...Will embrace Babylon...Will join with all kings...Will mock Jesus...No desire for women...Beast forces Christians into hiding for 1260 years...Will be a mother church...Try's changing times & law
all characteristics fulfilled by one only in the historical record

The Papal power alone! Identified by every major protestant reformer

What Does the Beast power say is its 'Mark'

“Sunday is our mark of authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

“Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change (Saturday Sabbath to Sunday) was her act...And the act is a mark of her ecclesiastical authority in religious things.” — H.F. Thomas, Chancellor of Cardinal Gibbons.

What Does the Beast power say keeping its 'Mark' means

“Protestants...accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change...But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that...In observing the Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the church, the Pope.” — Our Sunday Visitor, February 15, 1950.

“It was the Catholic church which...has transferred this rest to Sunday in remembrance of the resurrection of our Lord. Therefore the observance of Sunday by the Protestants is an homage they pay, in spite of themselves, to the authority of the (Catholic) church.” — Monsignor Louis Segur, Plain Talk About the Protestantism of Today, p. 213.

Is your allegiance to God or to the beast, do you pay homage to God or to the Pope (just like in Daniel's day with the command to pay homage to the golden statute

Hebrew Parallelism
Shows how God points is towards the greater future events from similar events in the past

The Bible uses parallels and typologies of past Biblical events to help understand what will happen in the more important future event that prophecy points us towards. For instance, in Revelation 13:15, 16 we read about all these various peoples that are forced to worship the image of the beast under threat of death. This is very similar to a past event found in Daniel chapter 3 about all peoples of the land being commanded to bow down and worship the image of gold of King Nebuchadnezzar under threat of death (the fiery furnace) if you refused. What is going on here in this story of Daniel 3 which makes it a valid test of a person's allegiance to God? This story is testing the allegiance of God's people by seeing if they will keep His commandments, specifically targeting the 2nd commandment of no worship of idols.

In the only other instance in the bible where we hear about multiple plagues coming down upon people like in Revelation chapter 15 and 16 is in the Exodus story from Egypt. It is important to understand what was the reason why God began sending the plagues upon the Egyptians so we can understand why he will do will again to those who have not found their name in the book of life. We find the reason for the plagues in Exodus chapter 5. In reading this story we find that the Hebrews are requesting to take a break from their labors, and specifically in Exodus 5:5 we see why. Pharaoh says, "You make them rest from their labor" (KJV). The word Pharaoh used for rest is 'shabbat' (Strong's #7673) the word which is also found used in Genesis 2:2. Therefore the Hebrews were endeavoring to keep the commands of God by keeping the Sabbath day holy. The reason that the plagues came upon the Egyptians was because Pharaoh instituted a new civil law to double the labors of the Hebrews that would prevent them from being able to keep the Sabbath as God had intended for his people, a civil law that was against the Divine law of God. The bible is trying to inform us if we study it what we can expect from the great future event given what occurred under similar circumstances in the past.

"The [Catholic] Church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Roman Pantheon, temple of all the gods, and made it sacred to all the martyrs; so it stands to this day. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. She took the pagan Easter and made it the feast we celebrate during this season . . . The Sun was a foremost god with heathendom . . . The sun has worshipers at this hour in Persia and other lands . . . Hence the Church would seem to say, 'Keep that old pagan name [Sunday]. It shall remain consecrated, sanctified.' And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus"
--William L. Gildea, "Paschale Gaudium," in The Catholic World, 58, March, 1894, p. 809 [A Roman Catholic weekly].

-------
Man Says:

Sunday is founded not on Scripture, but on tradition, and is a distinctly Catholic institution." - Catholic Record Sept. 17, 1893 .

The New Testament makes no explicit mention that the apostles changed the day of worship, but we know it from tradition." - The New Revised Baltimore Catechism (1949) p.139

God says:

(Matthew 15:3,6,9) But He answered and said to them, why do you also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?...And you void the commandment of God by your tradition...But in vain they worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

-"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men...And he said to them. 'You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions.'" Mark 7:7,9

So what distinguishing these 'real' Christians:

He that saith, I know him, and keepth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 1 John 2:4

-----
What does keeping Sunday mean?

Sunday was the name given by the heathens to the first day of the week, because it was the day on which they worshiped the sun." John Eadie, D.D., LL.D. A Bible Cyclopedia, p. 561

'Webster's International Dictionary, 19th edition' - Sunday...so called because this day was anciently dedicated to the sun, or its worship

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, who is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue he has the name Apollyon.

(Apolloyon=Apollo=pagan sun god=Satan)

What is going to happen...
- Satan is going to impersonate the second coming of Jesus
- When he comes he is going to perform many miracles and people will think that he is God (even though Jesus said when he returns again he won't touch the ground)
- Like in the days of the exodus (Hebrew parallelism) a civil law is going to be requested by Satan to make it a crime for people to keep the Sabbath commandment (4th commandment of the Divine Law) and instead get people to acknowledge him on Sunday.
- People will have to tell the civil authorities whether they will go along with this and they will be given access to the economic system so that they will be able to buy and sell. If they don't accept then no access card will be given.

many more details to fill out for those who wish to know

Remember people...the protestant reformation was stopped in its tracks at the Council of Trent because of the Sabbath issue. The protestants were claiming that they believed in the Bible alone but then the Vatican pointed out that they had no scriptural authority telling them to keep Sunday instead of the approved Sabbath, so they were found in contradiction to that they said they upheld (the bible alone) and lost....

The Vatican says:

"Is not yet too late for Protestants to redeem themselves. Will they do it?... will they indeed take the written word only, the Scripture alone, as their sole authority and their sole standard? Or will they still hold the indefensible, self contradictory, and suicidal doctrine and practice of following the authority of the Catholic church and wear the SIGN of her authority? Will they keep the Sabbath of the Lord, the seventh day, according to Scripture? Or will they keep the Sunday according to the tradition of the Catholic church, Romes Challenge

edit on 31-8-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Your face and your hand(print). This is the mark of the beast. Biometric face and hand scans. The prophecy was expressed as a vision. Understand that a man from the age the book was written was describing the vision. He witnessed transactions being made by something identifying and authorization people by transmitting information from their hand and or "forehead"/face. No chip needed. Satan uses the misunderstanding to acclimate those who are waiting for a chip and have already accepted the mark for transactions and identification.

You accept the chip because you understand the prophecy to mean information was used through the hand of forehead being presented. Well.. biometric scans also take information presented by the hand of face. It's already happening. Just look around. It's done. You will have no bank cards in 5 years except for nostalgia and warm fuzzies from the NWO.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

Makes sense, but, how would "Christians" know not to take this mark? What is evil about using biometric scans as opposed to normal money. Wouldn't random people refuse it, due to various reasons (privacy invasion etc.) I don't see any reason for "Christians" to refuse face scans etc.

They would know by the reasons we've discussed. The reasons the prophecy talks about. The biometric authorization and identification system has not been created for your convenience. It's meant to dominate you spiritually and materially. It's dramatic and "real". The prophecy itself is very brief.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

There appears to be 3 battles by text and purpose .1. Ezekiel 38 sets up the situation where Israel comes perilously close to complete destruction . The False Prophet / Antichrist will have his time to perform the task that God planned . He will bring his False peace ,cause people to receive the Mark of the Beast , facilitate the Temple of God to be built , commit the Abomination of Desolation and after being rebuked seek to wipe Israel of the map.
2. Jesus will come to truly save Israel from the Antichrist and during his destruction of the Gog & Magog force he says he will leave a sixth part .
3 . Revelations 20 verse 8 would seem to be Armageddon

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

They would know by the reasons we've discussed. The reasons the prophecy talks about. The biometric authorization and identification system has not been created for your convenience. It's meant to dominate you spiritually and materially. It's dramatic and "real". The prophecy itself is very brief.

So whats the difference with that, and say, a bank card? Passport?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

When the Mark of the Beast system comes to the rescue of the world economy you will have to have it to survive . You will note that in the Bible you have to worship the Beast or his image to get your authorization to use the system . This is a Satan power grab thing . The people who are behind the whole take over of the world or NWO central figures are Satanist .The Bible says the Love of money is the root of all Evil . And they love money which boils down to unlimited power .

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
666 represents mammon (money, wealth, greed, riches). Solomon had this mark as well. It says Solomon had 666 talents of gold. Which is the reason why in Revelations, it says only people with the mark can buy or sell.

Might I add also, that the mark of the forehead and right hand is not a literal mark. The forehead represents conscience decisions. Check out the purpose of the frontal lobe of the brain and you'll get an idea of what this mark means. The mark on the right hand represents actions, based upon the mark on the forehead.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TitanBCE

I think you will find that Solomon had more that 666 talents of gold . He received that amount in one year .
Still that does not have any bearing on the number of the Antichrist or the system called the Mark of the Beast. I have heard that the number 666 was suspiciously related to the www prefix to internet addresses . That would tie to the fact that the Mark of the Beast System could only be implemented with the Internet to make sure that you can not access money with out authorization .

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This might be a bit off topic and I apologize beforehand but I have been seeing 666 everywhere lately. 3 used to be the number that has seemed to follow me throughout my life but not anymore. Any ideas?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Brujobrett13

No doubt we will see it coming soon . When you have to deny Christ to take the mark , you will know not to take it. With Christians opposing and protesting the Beast System and Satan's goal is to steal souls you will have to worship the Beast or his Image thus denying Christ . I often think that they will have a private room where you can bow down and worship the Beast , but Jesus will see you . Still taking the chip or mark would mean the same thing .

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Often with these things, while you are all looking the other way, following a line of inquiry or your attention is focused on something else, the real issue is going on somewhere else.

Like magicians and audience we are watching a show and the TPTB are the magicians creating illusions and keeping us occupied and "happy".

So turn good people. Turn 180 degrees and look for something else which is creeping up un-announced on our backs.

All that would have to happen is for TPTB to stage a mass hallucination (which they have already and have tried out several times on smaller groups) of the second coming and for all the Christians to trot off and be slaughtered or collected or whatever. Think about it.

If they wanted to kill off millions of people, they would just have to stop electricity with a fake solar flare/pulse. Everything running on computers or electricity would crash. No aliens, no make-believe, just lots of death.

I bet there is at least one report on this kind of thing knocking around government.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

A global monetary failure caused by the Banksters would solve all of the Globalist problems . As the individual governments collapse into ruin all of the Government Social programs will fail and go away .The population reduction that the Globalist wants will come quickly with food production and necessaries shutting down and transportation stalling . The older and weaker people would die first and the useful people to their thinking would survive . When the Banksters were ready they would easily be able to implement their World Wide NWO and new Electric Money and Mark of the Beast system . The Austerity programs going on now that's causing so much trouble would no be needed .
It would seem that we are very close to that failure now .

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join