It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Their OWN words tell the story (Shadow Government, The FED, One-World Government)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just found this post and have to say awesome job with the quotes especially. This discussion becomes more relevant all the time. So many great minds warning people so long ago, and yet the downward spiral continues. Only a risky and well organized mass uprising could stop these demons now. Call them out and lay it all on the line... I would give my life for this cause.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: betheflow

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

THANKS.

When I first joined ATS more than 10 years ago . . . I was routinely dog-piled, vigorously assaulted, derided, called psychotic etc. for asserting such things.

THANKFULLY, MANY have awakened in the last 10 years.

Those not yet awake may be sold out to "the dark side" . . . or just terminally uninformed and lacking in minimal awareness and insight.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ronnieray123

Those remaining from the mass depopulation efforts . . .

are planned to be housed in Soviet style rabbit warren apartment complexes in a rather limited number of cities . . . with the rest being returned to "nature" for the elite to play in.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Angelic Resurrection

Their nost secret technology of the so called nazi bell did not come to usa

Thread resurrection for newbies?
Good history lesson available if you research the origins of NWO and shadow government during WW2.
Keywords Nietzsche, Plato's Allegory of The Cave ..

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AceWombat04

You might be very right, my friend pointed it out also. There could be other 'elite' groups involved with a different view or goal then the once in charge, nazi Germany for example. Hitler had enought attempts within to take over power. Most likely people who shared the same ideas at start but went a different path or just did not agree with some changes along the way.

I believe it's different in our current situation. The thing is that these people tend to act a role on stage and talk different behind the stage. Perfect example of this is the past elections. Friends before election, enemy during electing and back to shaking eachother hands after election... why ? They could share the same goal or have the same investors. It's well known that major funds go both ways. Even during ww1 and ww2 we had groups funding both party's. I bet the masters in charge won't allow funding's go both ways when there not sure if the other group does not share the same interest.

Think about the Bohemian grove and other meetings of the global cabal. Enemy's on stage while meeting in private to spend a weekend together. These people seemingly disagree with each other on a global view, but share the same goal without a doubt.

In either way, where in some deep mess all together !

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
very well put together. Thank You for your hard work.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join