It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Apocolypse breaks out, what would you do to survive???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I forgot to mention, that some ATS posters on here have nothing to worry about........Zombies eat and smell brains!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Uh hmm so you're saying the garbag bin idea might work for me

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Build a moat of maggots. Maggots eat dead flesh. Not my orignal idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
get infected, Eat my x-wife
edit on 27-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
get infected, Eat my x-wfe

Why? Didnt you eat her when you were married?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
As soon as I heard of zombies attacking, and if I was in a safe zone I would head to an old 17th century fortress that was rebuilt.....me with some buds would get food and other necessities to survive.

This fort has its own water source inside and walls that are about 30 feet high.....small town is inside as well.

Think with some luck would be able to do well there (small population in local area)

Originally posted by Juggernog

get infected, Eat my x-wfe

Why? Didnt you eat her when you were married?

Maybe that is why it is the ex-wife now.

(no offense intended)
edit on 27-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Only a zombie would WANT to eat her,this is my point....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Zombie Apocalypse started a long time ago.. Its just people don't realise they are controlled Zombies just yet... Still, nothing wrong with having a gun on standby just incase they catch on..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You would have to be a zombie to WANT to eat her,this is my point....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I`d forget the knife and use a bat. No bat no trouble the kitchen table leg will work just fine. I`d hold up in the house till it was unavoidable....

Ya good ideas for sure.

Really? Zombie Apocalypse? You've been watching too much HBO.

The SHTF often when you least expect it and in a way in which you'd never anticipate. With all the zombie stuff going on out there one can't help but wonder if this is the epedemic that tptb are bio engineering. The reason it makes sense is this. Lets say it's an airbourn virus. Problem with that is if it was really bad then no one would be able to go outside ever, not even the elitists without space suits. So that might not work. But a rabies type virus might be idea if the infected victim then desires to go out and infect others with it. That way it spreads without ruining the planet or the food chain, which they have to be careful not to contaminate.

This would probably be unpractical but with utilities out all those wires miight be a way to stay above it all if you could find a means to travel along them. Ok so knowing zombies if anything they are dumb what if you flipped over a big plastic garbage bin, cut some eye holes in it, and sort of scooted slowly along underneath it. At least my ideas would give someone wiser a laugh watching me get munched.

Wow smart idea. Just travel at night. Go slowly from place to place.

Break into the nearest Pharmacy and get all the meds Break into the nearest Gun shop and get all the guns ,,,,

Good ideas

Nothing, I'd do nothing The zombie apocalypse started when they introduced minimum wage, it accelerated when fast food was invented and it was full blown by the 90's when politically correct speech became an institution Nothing would change

isn't that the truth ha ha.

get infected, Eat my x-wife

Don't you already do that when she's desperate and her new boyfriend is out of town hardy har har ha ha

The Zombie Apocalypse started a long time ago.. Its just people don't realise they are controlled Zombies just yet... Still, nothing wrong with having a gun on standby just incase they catch on..

That's the weirdest thign I've ever heard of , but it's SO TRUE. With enough brainwashing, propaganda, floride-water, pharmaceuticals, and fast food you can get people to do anything you want.

edit on 27-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
In case of Zombie Apocolypse:

1) mess up hair so it's all over.

2) put on a ripped-up, ketchup stained white shirt.

3) wear blue bib-coveralls covered in dirt and oil stains

4) wear good construction shoes

5) drag a jumbo sized chainsaw with a full tank of gas

6) moan a lot

7) join the party
edit on 27/8/12 by masqua because: (no reason given)

8) May as well try some BRAINS, while you are blending in!

Thanks for reminding me, almost out of ketchup.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I would kill all the zombies

/thread

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I use the sewers since less traffic and if zombies present, we're in closed quarters for fighting so could light fires behind me to burn them.

Use sewer routs to come up on goods needed then retreat back to sewers until find reasonable above ground safe zone.

find safe zone and dig a 5-6' deep x 7' wide trench around it if not deeper and keep an eye out for zombies trying to cross narrow bridge into safe zone. To get fancy find a gas tanker park it near trench fill thrnch and when mass of zombies comes near prepare to burn!

keep a large blade maybe a supersoaker filled with flammables and be safe.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What would I do? I'd start eatting people....that way the zombies would think Im one of them and leave me alone.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Grab some of these:

And one of these:

Run like hell.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

....and then get shot by a hill billy lookin for a good time. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
if it's airborn we're all dead. The only way to survive something like that is in a bunker. And if I have to live in a bunker every day I'd rather be dead.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have played countless hours of Nazi Zombies, Left 4 Dead and the newer Walking Dead game... If you guys wanna survive, pay homage to me

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Toss one of these:

Use one of these:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333
reply to post by Juggernog

Toss one of these:

Use one of these:

then CALL Isaac

for some Orbital drop shock treatment on the necros, SMH why do they program so much into zombie games

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join