posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
1. We get pancake syrup from maple trees. If we break off a branch and lick the broken end, will it taste sweet?
2. In the water, do crocodiles and alligators chase fish? If not, what do they eat if nothing falls into the water?
3. Fish and animals have been pooping in the oceans for roughly three billion years. How come the oceans by now aren't one big stinky poop infested
4. How come when good things happen we praise god, but when bad things happen it's our fault?
5. Which part actually carries the information for life: A dormant female egg, or a living male sperm?
6. How come we hate hard, stale bread, but we take soft, moist bread and throw it the toaster to make it crispy?
7. Jesus gave us this one commandment: “'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul." If this was so powerful then why
didn't god add it to the ten commandments in the first place?
8. If the soil contains the same nutrients throughout an entire garden, how come all the vegetables taste so differently? And yet, we all eat
different vegetables but our farts smell pretty much the same.
9. When raising a fish from the deepest parts of the ocean, how come they don't explode as the pressure on them becomes less and less?
10. Why is it when my kitchen is full of food I can't find anything I want to eat?
edit on 8/26/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason