It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original Thought Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Seems to be in short supply these days.
An original story or thought.

Not something backed up by links and sources,but your own.

This is a user generated site based supposedly on the users original thoughts,not rehashing the MSM news.

If you have one,please share,no matter how crazy it may sound.

I will try my best to keep the troll level at a minimum.

So,what is your story,your original thought or idea?

Please share,
Peace,
Kdog
edit on 25-8-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There is only one cause of death. Gravity. That's right.

No matter the diagnosis or perceived manner, we just eventually can't fight or overcome gravity anymore, give up the ghost, and we lay down and stay down.

I not very bright, that's as original as I get.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I like it.
Gravity is the downfall of us all isn't it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have one,,,,,

Do we really have free will?

Are you free to chose what path your journey in life takes?
Or,are you constrained by society and governments to adhere to how that journey proceeds.
How are your choices influenced.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by The GUT

I like it.
Gravity is the downfall of us all isn't it.

No pun intended right...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If the moon has been slowly drifting away from the earth at about a foot a year,one would think the tides were pretty high millions of years ago.Then again there may not of been plenty of water.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why aren't spiders good eatin'? They gots no waffles in 'em.

Yeah.. that's what my brain does when I force it to be original... this games dangerous for me.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable
If the moon has been slowly drifting away from the earth at about a foot a year,one would think the tides were pretty high millions of years ago.Then again there may not of been plenty of water.

Good one.
Yes,I think in order for life to begin on this planet,extreme high tides would work pretty well in mixing things up between land and sea,adding diversity to life.
How else would life begin on the land if it begun in the sea.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Why do manufactures produce "kid safe" scissors, and why don't parent make scissor safe kids?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Why aren't spiders good eatin'? They gots no waffles in '
Yeah.. that's what my brain does when I force it to be original... this games dangerous for me.

Because you forgot the syrup.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

Good one.
Yes,I think in order for life to begin on this planet,extreme high tides would work pretty well in mixing things up between land and sea,adding diversity to life.
How else would life begin on the land if it begun in the sea.

Is it possible that that water millions of years ago was "ice locked" and was not able to produce the tides you refer to?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yeats
Why do manufactures produce "kid safe" scissors, and why don't parent make scissor safe kids?

It's called technology and the dumbing down of society.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Why aren't spiders good eatin'? They gots no waffles in '

Because you forgot the syrup.

Matter of opinion, some spiders taste great. with or without waffles, but everything is better with waffles.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I have one,,,,,

Or,are you constrained by society and governments to adhere to how that journey proceeds.

Good question. Speaking of gravity and free will the analogy of a non-localized gravity comes to mind when you mention those "influences."

I'd say we have free will but we can be pulled and lead strongly towards or away from some choices. In some cases it's probably the opposite and acts as anti-gravity when we rebel against those very same forces.

Which also brings to mind magnetism. Maybe we're on to something kdog. The Gravitic Theory of Free Will or some such.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

It's called technology and the dumbing down of society.

I can not disagree with your assessment.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

I have one,,,,,

Good question. Speaking of gravity and free will the analogy of a non-localized gravity comes to mind when you mention those "influences."

I'd say we have free will but we can be pulled and lead strongly towards or away from some choices. In some cases it's probably the opposite and acts as anti-gravity when we rebel against those very same forces.

Which also brings to mind magnetism. Maybe we're on to something kdog. The Gravitic Theory of Free Will or some such.

So basicly you are saying "If you free your minds..the rest will follow"?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Is it possible that that water millions of years ago was "ice locked" and was not able to produce the tides you refer to?

I think the force of the pull from the moon would crack and breach that ice no matter how thick it was..
edit on 25-8-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I think the last taste of free will was the first breath of air from birth...and from there on,under control.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I dont know if this is original but the other day I was thinking about ho we might end up sewing each other together to make one giant person. IDK have millions sewn together to act as the muscles, take even more sewn together to act as the skin have the smartest people in the world in the skull to act as the brain etc etc. Like when organisms evolve to become multicellular organisms. Just think about if we evolve to something like that and start jumping from planet to planet. I thought it was a cool thought atleast

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

So basicly you are saying "If you free your minds..the rest will follow"?

That's how it worked the first time I skinny-dipped. My girl cousin brought her hot friend for a summer visit when I was a teen.

I had to free my mind of the onus of skinny-dipping with my hefty cuz so I could skinny-dip with her hot friend at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join