It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plant officials stop flouridating water... Get put on leave

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Iwinder

I want no Fluoride in our water and I want no chances taken at all.......

No chances at all. You must lead a very boring life.

But go ahead and work with your community to have fluoridation stopped where you live (if, in fact it is being done).

Or get a nice filter then you can be sure because your fellow bone head sheeple will continue to think it is ok to poison you through mob rules they call voting!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Actually it's not baseless at all unless you revolve your brain around what your masters seem appropriate..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

I'm starting to get the idea that you work for a water treatment plant where this stuff is being added because your defense of this poisoning is incomprehensible.

Yes, that's a claim people often make here when someone disagrees with them.

There is no fluoridation where I live.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

A) Due to your age in the 50's, you probably fought in Vietnam, and with the time you were born you were brought up to faithfully trust in tr government in everything they say, or B) You are just choosing to be obtuse of your own accord. I would say PTSD got you or the fluoride.

Thanks for the analysis. But you are once again...wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then either lead, follow, or shut up about how fluoride is so great for the rest of us.

By the way: articles.mercola.com...

Your ignorance makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your ignorance as regards fluoride potentiating aluminium neurotoxicity is showing.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Or get a nice filter

That would work.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh no; I'm quite sure you were raise to faithfully trust in your corporate masters. As for this thread; Mind pointing out where I was wrong on the nutrients and minerals in water beig inorganic, or fluoride being cumulative, or that vitamin K2 prevents cavities and dental decay; need I really go on? If I were you I would stick to running kids out of the UFO section about Nibiru. Medicine and the effects of chemicals on the human body is not your strong suit. Unfortunately for you; it is mine.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

I explained that as well but just be aware of the probability of a rebuttal is slim to none other than out of spite.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes, that's a claim people often make here when someone disagrees with them.

I think it may have more to do with the fact that on EVERY issue which even comes close to challenging the officially sanctioned government authorized and approved version of reality you will ALWAYS coincidentally I'm sure, side with the official story which begs the question.........WHY ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?!

What draws you to ATS if you already have all of the answers to all of the questions?
Is it to satisfy your ego?
Does it make you feel good to constantly correct people with government sponsored links to government sponsored sites which carry governemnt sponsored reality.

SHOW us where you have EVER gone against the govermnet sponsored reality and came across information which confounds you and has No easily explainable answers.

Or how about showing us where you have ever totally dismissed scientific government funded studies in favor of a conspiracy theory (that's what this site is btw) which makes way more sense that anything the government is spewing out.

It might make you seem more human and give you more credability with people.
As it stands now,, you would think you are getting a paycheck the way you carry the official government sponsored reality line. That, or somehow your life depends on it.

I hate to be the one to break this to you but.......you MIGHT not know everything. GASP!!!! OMG did I just say that? It is a big maybe but.......MAYBE, just MAYBE.........you are...............WRONG!!!!

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
That was silly of me I know.

Let's see ONE conspiracy theory you believe in.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

And to this I would like to add...

m.naturalnews.com...

290 people a day multiplied by 365 is 105,850 a year. Wanna backtrack that statement phage?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Of course, you didn't read the abstract of the actual article being discussed did you?
Association of vascular fluoride uptake with vascular calcification and coronary artery disease.

The feasibility of a fluoride positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT) scan for imaging atherosclerosis has not been well documented. The purpose of this study was to assess fluoride uptake of vascular calcification in various major arteries, including coronary arteries.
The study is about using the fact that the fluoride used in medical imaging can present a diagnostic tool for increased cardiovascular risk. This is in addition to it being very useful in the detection of bone cancer.

edit on 8/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I want no Fluoride in our water and I want no chances taken at all.......

No chances at all. You must lead a very boring life.

But go ahead and work with your community to have fluoridation stopped where you live (if, in fact it is being done).

I am pretty sure I lead the same kind of life you lead there, I read and I absorb information available to me.
I may not have 20 k in posts but that does not make me boring nor does it diminish my understanding of what I read and how I present that information in the threads I choose to join.

I do not for a fact twist words or pull favouites, I call them as I see them and have no regrets at all about that.

Oh I am working with our "community" as you say and it almost seems to me you are implying that we are renegades in the making and we should be jailed for it....

Thanks for your permission to fight a worthy cause here.
Ohh on a side note don't for get to comment on this link here

www.canadians.org...

Please note the dental records of two Provinces side by side, one with almost a 100% Fluoridation rate and one with almost a Zero rate.
This cannot be dismissed easily as these two Provinces make up the bulk of our population in Canada.

I thought you would have commented on this link earlier but then you don't lead the boring life I do.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Speaking from one who has a father with atherosclerosis... You are wronggiddy, wrong, wrong, wrong. Fluoride is ultimately harmful/ detrimental to atherosclerosis regardless of what use it has.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The study also admits that fluoride is directly correlated to calcification due to fluoride bonding to the calcium that makes up the plaque which is what blocks the arteries.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ok, sure. I don't particularly like Natural News as a source but that article did help me find some other sources.

Most importantly, according to the researchers, almost 50% of these adverse reactions were preventable. Among the kinds of preventable problems were adverse interactions between drugs that should not have been prescribed together (hundreds of these are listed in Chapter 3 of this book), known allergies to drugs that had not been asked about before the patients got a prescription, and excessively high doses of drugs prescribed without considering the patient’s weight and kidney functions.

drmanso.com...

So prescription drugs are bad. We shouldn't use them. Ok.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Oh I am working with our "community" as you say and it almost seems to me you are implying that we are renegades in the making and we should be jailed for it....
No. I encourage legal activism.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

No. I encourage legal activism.

Awaiting a more serious comment on the link I provided.
Please read it and post your wisdom if you care to share with us here.
Regards, iwinder
www.canadians.org...
edit on 26-8-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The study also admits that fluoride is directly correlated to calcification due to fluoride bonding to the calcium that makes up the plaque which is what blocks the arteries.

No it doesn't.
It says that fluoride uptake during a PET/CT scan (for which fluoride was injected) corresponded to calcification sites. It does not say anything about causation. It says that the uptake of fluoride in vascular walls may be a useful diagnostic tool.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So please explain to me why they prescribe Prozac ,which the main ingredient in sodium fluoride, to a patient who has a history of thyroid problems when it is a known fact that fluoride disrupts the Thyroid gland. Wanna call conspiracy? Fluoride is a halogen in the same area of the periodic table as Iodine, which is what makes your thyroxine and triiodothyronine hormones that regulate your metabolism, and is displaced by fluoride due to atomic weight. Educate yourself beyond what they deem worthy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join