It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney/Ryan Economic Plan: 12 Million Back To Work

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

My advice to you: Keep Blaming Bush! (BB) When you're at the end of your ropes, blame Bush for not being able to get into heaven. LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I see no hope for this country, if people are like this on just a thread....wow, revolution here we com....in the meantime, China and Russia awaits............................................................................

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Annee

My advice to you: Keep Blaming Bush! (BB) When you're at the end of your ropes, blame Bush for not being able to get into heaven. LOL

I'm atheist. Have no interest in heaven.

I stated FACT. Apparently - you don't understand FACT.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Endorra

Why would it matter what my business is? If tax breaks to businesses create jobs, just tell me how.
There is not one bit of logic to it no matter what business I am in.

My hubby convinced me to vote for Bush his first term - - because we owned a small business and Bush was offering tax breaks to small businesses.

After Bush was elected (or selected) - - - he said: Oops! Sorry - - - we're not gonna do that.

The Bush version: "There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

So let me ask you something. When your husband thought it was going to be a good idea, did he tell you he planned on hiring people he did not need when he got those tax cuts?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

So let me ask you something. When your husband thought it was going to be a good idea, did he tell you he planned on hiring people he did not need when he got those tax cuts?

What are you talking about?

Is this a game?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Everyone here vented about Bush, etc. NO ONE ACTUALLY READ MY THREAD AND WATCHED THE VIDEO. Shows me and the SILENT MAJORITY how one-sided things are.
edit on 26-8-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)

I read and watched.
Then I asked you a very simple question so that what you provided can makes some sense.
You apparently are unable to do that.
I know why. Your OP is bullcrap.
I guess when you answer my question, I will eat my words.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Is this a game?

No, I am asking you a question. You are following along aren't you? You responded to my last post. This question is in regard to that.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Is this a game?

No, I am asking you a question. You are following along aren't you? You responded to my last post. This question is in regard to that.

I do not understand the relation.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Is this a game?

I do not understand the relation.

Then why did you respond to my post about tax cuts and their relation to job creation at all?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This entire thread is nothing but political trolling. Its disapointing to see the mods let this garbage continue.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
This entire thread is nothing but political trolling. Its disapointing to see the mods let this garbage continue.

Apparently so because even when I ask someone I am in agreement with a simple question, it generates several posts of paranoid "What the hell are you saying to me?!?!??!" type posts.
Everyone needs to chill the hell out.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Apparently so because even when I ask someone I am in agreement with a simple question, it generates several posts of paranoid "What the hell are you saying to me?!?!??!" type posts.
ya buddy. You tipped your hand. You are the op. Nice try though.troll
edit on 26-8-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

ya buddy. You tipped your hand. You are the op. Nice try though.

What?
I am the person who made the dumb ass claim I that I am posing as someone else to prove I cannot back up?

I do not think you are actually reading my posts.
I want the OP to explain how tax cuts create Jobs. I have a feeling Annie knows exactly why they do not but she is busy assuming I am arguing with her.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Then why did you respond to my post about tax cuts and their relation to job creation at all?

I simply stated a fact of what happened.

I voted for Bush because he promised tax breaks for small business. It didn't happen. Almost immediately after being elected he "changed his mind".

Why would I trust a 2nd time?

If our business grew enough to hire an employee - - maybe it would have resulted in job creation.

But the tax breaks never came and it never happened.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hiring isn't required to "better" the economy. When small businesses upgrade their fixtures, equipment, etc., there is a net gain in the economy. When enough small businesses decide to "invest" in upgrades, we have a "multiplier-effect." This "multi-plier" effect will eventually lead to "increased" demand and NEW JOBS CREATED.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I'll make is simple...you can take your tax cut to vegas, or you can reinvest in your business to grow it. There's my simple answer.

No, that is not a simple answer. That is a stupid answer. You obviously never owned a business. No one hires more people just because they have more money to do so.
I am eager as all hell to hear you explain how any other reality exists.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I simply stated a fact of what happened.

And I asked you an on topic question about it to which you asked me why I was asking you what I was asking you. If I cannot ask an on topic question to what you wrote, why did you write it here?

I voted for Bush because he promised tax breaks for small business. It didn't happen. Almost immediately after being elected he "changed his mind".

Why would I trust a 2nd time?

If our business grew enough to hire an employee - - maybe it would have resulted in job creation.

But the tax breaks never came and it never happened.

Great, you said that.
Now let me ask you a question. Ok?
Ready?
When your husband thought those tax cuts were coming, did he plan on hiring people with the extra money?
Yes or no?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Endorra

State your business. Let's see if the Romney-Ryan Economic plan will work for you.

Why would it matter what my business is? If tax breaks to businesses create jobs, just tell me how.
There is not one bit of logic to it no matter what business I am in.

Fine, can we guess? Something elite.. oh, I know!

You're in the business of ... computer-aided drafting?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Endorra

I ran a business in California my whole life. Recently moved out of that state.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join