It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter Flying Around My House!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
O.K. I called Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis two nights in a row and this morning I get awakened by a small black helicopter flying low and slow around my house! This went on for about 5 min. So I get up, get dressed, and I headed outside and got about 1 min. and a half on video. I live about 10 miles outside of Dayton, Ohio in a rural area and I have never seen anything like this.
So if they want to get me for speaking my mind on Ground Zero, for exercising my rights, let them come.

It had been over my house right before I got outside with my phone and had been doing it for 5 min. so says my friend next door. I was asleep in bed when I started hearing it over my house. I had to get up, get dressed, and find my phone, that took a min. or two, to record it, by the time I got outside it had moved a little bit up the street.

I could see the gleam off the lens of a pair of binoculars looking right at me and my house. I could even see the pilot and another person in the frigging cockpit! The video does not do it any justice because my phone sucks. They circled back around, all the while looking down on me recording them. One of them were even pointing. They flew by my house again and went behind a big oak tree that is in my yard. That's when I stopped recording, and it moved away flying north.

I'm not sure if it happened because I called Ground Zero. It's just odd that it happened when it happened. I have lived in my house for over 5 years and never had I seen anything like that before. My whole street is talking about this now. I would like to know what it was about, but sadly I may never find out.

Lets just say I'm still a little freaked out and I have been looking for helicopters all day. I feel like that guy Henry in the movie Goodfellas. Let something like that happen to you and I bet you would be just a little freaked out too.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
you have been picked for your personal views, and public writings, on ATS and other known places. they know everything about you and are simply monitoring you...they flew the black helicopter over to create paranoia, to put doubt in your mind of how much privacy you have. more will be done discreetly to slowly increase your psychosis and anxiety.
edit on 25-8-2012 by jimmyx because: spell

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Let them come.

If they want to single me out because of my viewpoints, it's gonna take more than a helicopter.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is just my uneducated opinion, but that does not look like a real helicopter. It looks like an RC model that a friend of mine has.

Looks too small and I think you can tell it's size when it flies over the tree directly in front.

ETA: It also makes some erratic elevation changes.
edit on 25-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976
[more

You sound like an older guy...but you're not wise like one. For one that is no government helicopter. That is a poor man's helicopter. So, if it isn't an RC copter than it is most likely someone who thinks they are rich, just flying around. Either way....you fail

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This happened to me a few weeks ago. I came to the conclusion that the Helo was looking for Pot plants, I found this out because the year before the military and police had busted a neighbor for growing, they had come over his house with a green Military helo, then Humvees and sheriffs came into his property. I still dont understand why the military was involved. I dont think I would panic to much, that is a lot of time and affort spent on you for just saying your opinions. Dont forget that most everyone is being watched, not visually, but by informaton gathering, Fusion centers, etc....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Maybe it was nothing. Where I live, in south Florida, people often hire photographers to do Ariel shots of their property and/or boats they have for sale. We see them several times a week around here. That would explain the "gleam" of the camera lenses. It they were watching you, you wouldn't know it.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Make sure no one is missing in the local news, they could have been searching for someone.

You said you live in a rural area so they could also be out looking for growing fields. I live in a rural area also and this time of year we see a lot of helicopters looking for Marijuana grow operations.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a gov helicopter, looks like the cheap ones civilians buy....kind of like this one..

This is a military looking helicopter.

edit on 25-8-2012 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

link   
Looks like a Toy to me.

It's a quantum leap to assume this is a scare tactic by the Government.

Why be so obvious? They can listen to everything you say.

Unless you are involved in something nefarious...

link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
reply to post by jimmyx

Let them come.

If they want to single me out because of my viewpoints, it's gonna take more than a helicopter.

they have more than a helicopter. that's just for show, it may come about with a small micro-meter pin prick in a public setting containing a virus, parasite, or a heart attack/stroke inducing injection. you won't know till days or weeks after. not a shot will be fired, no break-ins, no confrontation.
edit on 25-8-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom
[more

You sound like an older guy...but you're not wise like one. For one that is no government helicopter. That is a poor man's helicopter. So, if it isn't an RC copter than it is most likely someone who thinks they are rich, just flying around. Either way....you fail

Who the hell are you calling old? I'm only 36.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This very well may be the case. I just thought it was odd that it happened when it did.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

Same here, they flew over and later they sent a bunch of cars to bust the guy next door for having a LIGHT on inside a small outbuilding. "Heat seeking" is the technology they said which found he had lights on. The baby chicks in that building were a real competitive menace to our local dope-selling cops! No dope in that building - just "them thar" baby chicks!"

Gee, and I left all my lights on for years because of a plague of scorpions. They didn't ask me though. Ethnic profiling may have played into it as well.

edit on 25/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I wouldn't worry about it. Whenever a helicopter is near my house... I just flip them off if they are looking in my direction. I find very little more irritating than the noise produced by a helicopter.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Please be careful...it seems Agents want to go after Ohio for what ever reason....5 guys are being charged w/ terroristic threats and wanting to blow up a Ohio bridge. Guess "who" infiltrated their friendship circle and then twisted all their words and then tried to suggest blowing up said bridge....? I'll give you the first 3 letters as a hint...FBI. lol

I would document everything....and then have a friend hang onto copies. We need to be smart so they don't try to get us like those 5 guys. I think it was 5 guys....might have been 4... Eh...you get my point...look up the story..just happened.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i had a B29 doing the same thing recently in my area
though that it was many planes coming and going in the same direction
but my brother told me it was the same plane .. making a huge circle
its hard to notice at first because they make such huge circle

and on one of my recent last trip to the US
near Washington highway i saw 4 big copter taking off quickly

this time i was able to take a nice picture or really high tech copters

Picture of 4 Big Military Helicopters Flying away Very Fast from a Washington base

a lot of strange activity in the air more then usual

under cover missions ?
or
military training rookies for the big 2012 yrs ?
the simulation games are nothing compare to practice with the real flying machine
edit on 8/25/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
After some digging, I think I found out what kind of helicopter it is.

A Robinson R22

Just for those who are saying this is an R/C helicopter, the one flying around my house sounded nothing like this one.

I couldn't afford a R/C anything, and I really don't care I anyone believes this or not. All I know is that it was odd and it happened. I have never in my life tried to hoax anything and I don't plan on starting now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join