It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopter Flying Around My House!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wave at them. Let them kn0w y0ur watching them watching y0u watch.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
File a complaint with the FAA.

3,000 foot flight restriction over populated areas. Helicopters exempt if it's a law enforcement agency. Make the FAA tell you which law enforcement agency it was:

www.faa.gov...

That's not a rc helicopter. Don't aim lasers at aircraft as someone mentioned.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
reply to post by Glassbender777

Same here, they flew over and later they sent a bunch of cars to bust the guy next door for having a LIGHT on inside a small outbuilding. "Heat seeking" is the tecchnology they said which found he had lights on. The baby chicks in that building were a real competitive menace to our local dope-selling cops! No dope in that building - just "them thar" baby chicks!"

Gee, and I left all my lights on for years because of a plague of scorpions. They didn't ask me though. Ethnic profiling may have played into it as well.
edit on 25/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

Something like this very well could be the case.
This summer I installed a skylight in my shed.
I build bikes for the kids in my area who can't afford them and give them away for free. I needed more light in the shed and I thought a skylight would be a good idea.
Maybe it wasn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by mikemck1976

Please be careful...it seems Agents want to go after Ohio for what ever reason....5 guys are being charged w/ terroristic threats and wanting to blow up a Ohio bridge. Guess "who" infiltrated their friendship circle and then twisted all their words and then tried to suggest blowing up said bridge....? I'll give you the first 3 letters as a hint...FBI. lol

I would document everything....and then have a friend hang onto copies. We need to be smart so they don't try to get us like those 5 guys. I think it was 5 guys....might have been 4... Eh...you get my point...look up the story..just happened.

Wow. I didn't hear anything about this. There has been a lot of stuff going on in Ohio. Do you have any links to this story?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have not read where anyone has stated you are hoaxing...I think what they are stating is you are letting your imagination run away with you...

The government does not give a # about some guy calling in to a radio show and giving his opinion that 9/11 was an inside job...They are not going to come after you with that big ass noisemaker anyway...they will send in the super stealth model that makes no noise and cannot be filmed with conventional technique...

Okay?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Here is an interesting coincidence I came across last night:

Twin Cities: Black copters? Those are special ops training missions

If you hear or see low-flying black helicopters in St. Paul or Minneapolis, police are telling the public not to be alarmed -- they're part of training missions.

"It's going to be an unusual occurrence, and we don't want people to overwhelm our 911 center with concerned callers," said Sgt. William Palmer, Minneapolis police spokesman.

U.S. Special Operations Command has been in the two cities for "routine urban-environment training," both police departments said in news releases. Portions of the training include St. Paul police.

I have read recently of similar accounts recently similar to yours elsewhere.

Interesting, all of this activity...

Your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
I have not read where anyone has stated you are hoaxing...I think what they are stating is you are letting your imagination run away with you...

The government does not give a # about some guy calling in to a radio show and giving his opinion that 9/11 was an inside job...They are not going to come after you with that big ass noisemaker anyway...they will send in the super stealth model that makes no noise and cannot be filmed with conventional technique...

Okay?

I wish I could have quoted the post for you but it was one that was deleted by the mod's.
The show wasn't about 9/11, I gave up that fight 2 years ago. The first show was about Brandon Raub. The second was about Government Mind Control in the media. Like I said, I really don't know why the chopper was there, but it was.
And I have been making some pretty bold statements about the government lately and their plans that they have for us. To many things going on as of late that don't add up.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
File a complaint with the FAA.

3,000 foot flight restriction over populated areas. Helicopters exempt if it's a law enforcement agency. Make the FAA tell you which law enforcement agency it was:

www.faa.gov...

That's not a rc helicopter. Don't aim lasers at aircraft as someone mentioned.

I thought it was 1000 AGL for fixed wing, 500 for rotary wing...it's been awhile since I have done anything in aviation (like pre 9-11) so maybe it's different now. I also live in the middle of a triangle between 3 general aviation airports so there are always low flying aircraft.

R22 is usually purchased by private individuals and small companies who need/want an aircraft, it's relatively "cheap" as far as helicopter's go, running between 100,000 to 300,000. They do make police versions for smaller, budget concious police and sherrif's departments.

www.robinsonheli.com...#

I wouldn't worry.
edit on 25-8-2012 by SrWingCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Here is an interesting coincidence I came across last night:

Twin Cities: Black copters? Those are special ops training missions

If you hear or see low-flying black helicopters in St. Paul or Minneapolis, police are telling the public not to be alarmed -- they're part of training missions.

"It's going to be an unusual occurrence, and we don't want people to overwhelm our 911 center with concerned callers," said Sgt. William Palmer, Minneapolis police spokesman.

U.S. Special Operations Command has been in the two cities for "routine urban-environment training," both police departments said in news releases. Portions of the training include St. Paul police.

I have read recently of similar accounts recently similar to yours elsewhere.

Interesting, all of this activity...

Your guess is as good as mine.

You have to ask yourself, why all this "routine urban-environment training"?
In my opinion there getting ready for something big that is about to go down.
But what?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I live in a suburb of Minneapolis and I can tell you that they are doing training missions, and pretty frequently. They flow over my place of employment as well as my apartment complex almost daily.

The helicopters I seen were much more, for lack of a better word, "advanced" then the one is your video.

Not saying I do not believe you or that it isn't the gov't, but more then likely its a personal helicopter. Or it belongs to some local police.

Interesting though S/F for keeping your eye out.

-SAP-

edit on 25-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

B29 were retired from military service in the 60's....doubt that was what it was as very few are still flight worthy....maybe you mean a b-59 but that is a huge plane and doubt it was that either...so aside from a dramatic time shift no b-29 were zipping over your head

edit on 8/25/2012 by DJMSN because: correction to date

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
No, you're not paranoid. Please go through the posts in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many different experiences all over the country (& elsewhere) describing all sorts of encounters, many coincidentally lining up with speaking out on various things.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I always wave at them.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
you have been picked for your personal views, and public writings, on ATS and other known places. they know everything about you and are simply monitoring you...they flew the black helicopter over to create paranoia, to put doubt in your mind of how much privacy you have. more will be done discreetly to slowly increase your psychosis and anxiety.
edit on 25-8-2012 by jimmyx because: spell

Aside from these possibilities, are there actually any practical applications of this? While certainly valid reasons in their own right, it seems like a lot of trouble just to annoy someone. They could just as easily use satellites for instance to spy on you if they wanted to.

I agree with the others... They were looking for illegal plants, someone was just flying around for fun, training helicopter, anything...
edit on 25-8-2012 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This is just my uneducated opinion, but that does not look like a real helicopter. It looks like an RC model that a friend of mine has.

Looks too small and I think you can tell it's size when it flies over the tree directly in front.

ETA: It also makes some erratic elevation changes.
edit on 25-8-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

An RC helicopter doesn't sound like that. It's the real deal.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Agreed, looks fake.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

I've always wondered that myself... seems like time & expense just to mess with people... but I've seen it myself and have been in strange situations with them, too many to blow it off. That's the mystery of it, really, why bother?

I have read interesting theories online that black helicopters are the black cadillacs of the 90s. Don't know if that's true or not, but at least the theory is interesting and fodder for debate!

From www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

"We had black helicopters come over here every day," states several Massachusetts families. "They were just plain black, with no markings." A Paris, Texas-based group, "These mystery helicopters are almost always without identifying markings. The aircraft are frequently reported flying at abnormal, unsafe or illegal altitudes. They may shy away if witnesses or law officers try to approach. But there are several accounts of aggressive behavior on the part of the helicopter occupants ... The bulk of the helicopter traffic is seen throughout the United States from August through October, with some heavy activity in February, July, November and December. Reports have been received from Monterey and Southern California, as well. Colorado appears to have the heaviest concentration of black helicopter traffic, with Texas being second."

I live in Colorado and can attest to this first-hand.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
As other members have pointed out the helicopter does look particularly weak and flimsy and also very cheap. I wild imagine that this is a privately owned helicopter and nothing to be concerned about. I have helicopters flying around my house most of the time - not because I'm part of ATS and choose to share my views on alternative topics. Military helicopters tend to be great big machines, not small cheap looking helicopters. I think you are being paranoid.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
No, you're not paranoid. Please go through the posts in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many different experiences all over the country (& elsewhere) describing all sorts of encounters, many coincidentally lining up with speaking out on various things.

Oops! this post was meant for this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Not only do i think it entirely possible that you are now on a watch list.Id not be suprised if they deny you entry to military bases like a reporter we know......
Even other little things may begin to go down....
Id sweep out the car, clean the ashtrays and get the place spiffied up for some company sooner or later......
get in the habit of getting up sometime before dawn and checking out your area from time to time....
Take "alternate routes sometimes at random and see whos following you....
Watch for lateodel cars with black wall tires, and white vans the same.....
Dont be alarmed when confronted with the autrhorities....stay calm.....at all times...
Theyll let you know just how much they are pissed off at you....expect traffic stops now...for no real reasons...
Carry a copy of the constitution too so you can deal with the intimidation....do up your seat belt too.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join