It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The program

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
I think some one in the high end of ATS knows this guy knows his stuff haha.

Yeah, that's probably what it is. As opposed to the fact that he does nothing but start threads full of absolute nonsense, tries to play himself off as some sort of wise man despite the fact that he's borderline illiterate, makes patently absurd claims, and just generally trolls the forum....

Must suck being down one username huh, Tuco/nevernothing????
Somebody who mysteriously joined in the same week as JustIsInterested and ALSO only posts in threads created by nevernothing? Truly, strange coincidences abound!!!! If only there was a single other topic on the entire website that interested all of you posters who joined in the same week and have the same atrocious spelling besides nevernothing's threads!

If any LEGITIMATE posters actually buy this dude's complete and utter nonsense, then i truly weep for humanity. You have to be an absolute idiot to buy into this claptrap.
Look at these people's profiles...they all joined in the same time small frame, they all only post in nevernothing's threads (always to plsy up his supposed wisdom), they all have the exact same writing style. It couldn't be more blatantly obvious what is going on. I will keep complaining about it until something is done....

edit on 5-9-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

Dude! I see your point!

Your writing style is just like mine!!!

Are you me? Am I in the twilight zone?

Oh the humanity!

OK so lets see here, You are saying ( who in fact due to writing style is actually me saying ) that I am Tuco The Rat, who claims to be in Mexico with a Mexican IP, I am also Justinterested who is way off somewhere else with a UK IP and Nevernothing who has a US IP and has a posting ban which we only found out about yesterday.

To a lot of posters you might be making perfect gumshoe story line sense but to one man in mexico another in the US and a woman in the UK you need some pills man. But then again I am not a doctor...or am I Dum, DUM DUM!!!!

Edit to add: about the posting Ban you mods would not be trying to force NN to make another account would you, so once he does you can trash all his work? I wonder if you guys are scratching your head wondering why he has not made another account yet. And the second he does it's IP ban time. Nice move, kind of low but nice none the less.

The Rat.
edit on 5-9-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus

Why do you keep coming back then, just to watch us and what we post?
Seeing as I know you are wrong about me, and refuse to listen to reason, its very hard to trust anything you say.

By the time I get to other threads, everything's already been said, I have read plenty of threads, even before I joined, how could one not with all the subjects available.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
nevernothing: joined 8-19-12. Started first thread that same day.

TucoTheRat: joined 8-20-12, one day after nevernothing. Commented almost exclusively on threads started by nevernothing.

fallingleaf: joined 8-22-12, 3 days after nevernothing. Has ONLY commented on threads started by nevernothing.

weALLare: joined 8-22-12, 3 days after nevernothing. Has ONLY commented on threads started by nevernothing.

JustIsInterested: joined 8-23-12, 4 days after nevernothing. Has ONLY commented on threads started by nevernothing.

Shall i continue, or has the pattern been firmly established yet? There are more users with that exact same pattern. Many of those users have repeatedly made the exact same spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm open to the possibility that a few of those may be legit, and it's a coincidence. No way that all of them are legit and merely the product of coincidence.

EDIT: looking through some of his threads, i see that numerous other people have come to the same conclusion: that nevernothing and various other posters are actually one person using multiple accounts somehow. So i'm not the only one who thinks that is the case..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OK just did a quick search on post bans.

Looks like Nevernothing in under review. I'll give the mods the benefit of the doubt and once Nevernthings account is reviewed and a Senor Staff Member takes a look at how NN has been nothing but polite in the wave of slander and ridicule, I'm sure he will be asked to agree to T&C as protocol and we can continue with the thread.

If they don't well, i hoe they come to see how easily power corrupts and becomes abuse. which in itself is a lesson learned and a closer knowledge of they self and was not for nothing.

To stay on topic, it will e very interesting to see where this thread pertaining to mind control goes either which way it takes us.

The Rat.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i havnt been reading your other posts..

but what are you trying to get at?..... that these people are the same?

so your supposing that one person has multiple accounts and is making this whole conversation, and all of nevernothings posts and conversations?

hmmmm... good theory

haha

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

nice job!

but yeah im still interested in the topic and where it will lead to once nevernothing gets back...

i wonder if he is still going to go after the athiests and try and make them believers. or whatever it was he was going to say before he got banned.. haha

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maroboduus
nevernothing: joined 8-19-12. Started first thread that same day.

TucoTheRat: joined 8-20-12, one day after nevernothing. Commented almost exclusively on threads started by nevernothing.

fallingleaf: joined 8-22-12, 3 days after nevernothing. Has ONLY commented on threads started by nevernothing.

weALLare: joined 8-22-12, 3 days after nevernothing. Has ONLY commented on threads started by nevernothing.

JustIsInterested: joined 8-23-12, 4 days after nevernothing. Has ONLY commented on threads started by nevernothing.

Shall i continue, or has the pattern been firmly established yet? There are more users with that exact same pattern. Many of those users have repeatedly made the exact same spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm open to the possibility that a few of those may be legit, and it's a coincidence. No way that all of them are legit and merely the product of coincidence.

EDIT: looking through some of his threads, i see that numerous other people have come to the same conclusion: that nevernothing and various other posters are actually one person using multiple accounts somehow. So i'm not the only one who thinks that is the case..

Coincidence i think not as you do as well. Where we differ sr. is in your perspective of paranoia. Not everyone is out to get you but the fact you feel this way in a thread about mind control is even less a coincidence.

Now about your obvious observation and them not being a coincidence......I ask, have you ever heard of providence?

Think about that one for a bit. for ll these people you name if they are different people and not the nature of your paranoia might see what you say diffidently.

The Rat.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Have you really only just read all the threads, yet felt qualified to judge us all before now? Shocking!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
More interesting information has been posted by Nevernothing on his profile about mind control programming and deprogramming.

just a heads up fr those who are interested.

NN's Profile

seems as though the post ban is still in place, sadly.

The Rat.
edit on 8-9-2012 by TucoTheRat because: adding link

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Thanks Tuco, am keeping an eye open too.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It seems mister Weatherman, after leaving his followers on ATS hanging for over a month, has put together his masterpiece in blog form and the latest entry and follow up to this thread is here.

Summary:
Man was visited by aliens who posed as gods. Mated with women and hade giant children. They knew a flood was coming so they left but left mankind and their kids behind. They were astonished when they saw man, plants and animals survived but not their children.

The real god spoke to Noah and saved him. After the flood when Noah was cooking the smell attracted the aliens and they tasted the meat and they were delighted because they had not been ready for the flood, although he stated that they left before the flood which is an obvious contradiction, and had been barely surviving.

He goes on to say that the aliens believe that they are gods and:

And they, not understanding Gods anger, have sought out how to create our DNA on their own, to create a man on their own, as to truly be our creators. But they have failed and they are running out of time. They have cloned, but cannot create a human. And so, God has made it to where they cannot create us fully in their image alone, but in the image of God and his angels. And we will always be connected to him, not them. But, they are seeing and remembering God, and that he is mad at them, and that this universe that they rule it will fall. And they are trying desrerately to “save” us and them from the death they know is coming. But God loves us. And they don’t realize, that when the earth and the stars fall away, we will still be with God. It is only them, and those that love them, that will burn in the fire that’s left forever.

All of NN's ideas have been discussed on ATS in one form or another. There is nothing new or exciting about his latest revelation and it is quite obvious that he is only bible thumping.

edit on 27-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

The axiom is that 'they' don't want to save us and have zero desire to do so. They only want to save themselves from their demise because for them there is no hope and no salvation. So they are trying to harness our DNA because within it is the G-d-Code that allows for our salvation as having been created in HIM and of HIM.

This the fallen do not have and so they cannot be saved. That is the reason why they are so obsessed with our DNA. It is to try and steal our code and insert it into theirs because for them that is the only means by which they can escape and cheat their way out of their destruction which is imminent. In their attempts they hope to find a way to crack the code and transform their own, enabling for salvation. Well our FATHER is the DIVINE CREATOR in PERFECTION which means that the code will never be cracked nor can they ever create a duplicate. That is what transhumanism is aspiring towards btw. It is a part of 'their' agenda towards the self same goal.

To do that they require that we G-d's children are NOT saved because according to the laws in place, once we are saved 'they' are unable to use us as their experiment or hostage. There are protections in place and shield's that they cannnot penetrate once we are saved. So the more people that are not saved the more people they have to tamper with and steal their essence.

They hate us and hate our Father in Heaven, wanting only to usurp HIS Power through us.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by daskakik

To do that they require that we G-d's children are NOT saved because according to the laws in place, once we are saved 'they' are unable to use us as their experiment or hostage. There are protections in place and shield's that they cannnot penetrate once we are saved. So the more people that are not saved the more people they have to tamper with and steal their essence.

Sorry, but I don't share your belief.

In any case, the whole build up by NN as having something mind-blowing was just another exaggerated claim. No one here is trying to silence him and the fact that the things he claims have been discussed and continue to be discussed on ATS proves that.

edit on 27-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If you were actually interested in what NN had to say, visit the blog linked on his profile, he has revealed what he set out to do.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Has anyone followed the blog here?

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Mr Weatherman seems to have gotten nuttier once the shackles of moderators fell off of him in the world of Blog.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join