Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The program

page: 3
4
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 


should have stated dental surgeon to that




posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing
 


So, this is where the story continues is it? What do you wish to deprogram us of?

People would not post here, if they are not interested in what you have to say, but that does not mean they don't have questions of their own which you should answer.

@The Rat - You are looking more and more like a blind follower or a second account of NN. How is it you seem to know so much of his messages and intentions before he has made them known?



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by nevernothing
 


So, this is where the story continues is it? What do you wish to deprogram us of?

People would not post here, if they are not interested in what you have to say, but that does not mean they don't have questions of their own which you should answer.

@The Rat - You are looking more and more like a blind follower or a second account of NN. How is it you seem to know so much of his messages and intentions before he has made them known?


The only one saying I know anything about his message seems to be you. I just want to hear it.

To you in might seem like I know everything about his message because I take post like yours and simply question the logic behind them, but this is all that I am doing. A logical mind will either make me understand who, what, when and why of his posts or will see the loops in it. I'ts called a debate. Not a debate based on rhetoric and a winner but a debate based on two or more finding an understanding.

Some times, like in your case, people just have paranoid delusions of me being the OP if not a blind follower. See we all know deep down that we must fear being a blind follower because that is all we can ever truly be. So we create the illusion and lie to ourselves that we must guard against being a blind follower and we will not be one. Calling others blind followers helps create this lie into a truth.

I a not so foolish as to trick my own mind into thinking it is not a blind follower, There for you are correct.

But see here is the tricky part in your mind, you have spent so much energy into making yourself believe that you are no blind follower, so have so many others, that your own mind will not accept that there is anyone who would accept to being a blind follower. There for in your mind I must be lying about me being a blind follower and there for must be NN alternate account.

See Daes, in your mind you are so very, very clever, and your intelligent mental calculations have led to the inevitable, logical conclusion that I am a troll and the same person running a muck on ATS, laughing at the fools who eat my every word.

But in my mind I am a person who has never met or heard of NN Mr. Weatherman until I read his posts on ATS joined and wanted to hear what he had to say, Posting from another country with a Mexican IP, Following his every word simply because it sounds familiar and what I would call correct and battling those who would have him silenced.

To each mind his own.

Still i'd like to know what a seeing follower is. Can anyone on this board tell me that?

The Rat.
edit on 28-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   


and battling those who would have him silenced.
reply to post by TucoTheRat
 


Tuco we don't want him silenced. Rather we want him to answer our questions because that is fair after all. You can't embark on such a journey without being fully accountable, otherwise it would just be a very prejudiced one sided accounting.

Do you remember the rules he spoke of that he had to adhere to? He has been check mated with those rules so it is no surprise that he has not been seen since. He has to change the game now and still adhere to those rules to continue.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia



and battling those who would have him silenced.
reply to post by TucoTheRat
 


Tuco we don't want him silenced. Rather we want him to answer our questions because that is fair after all. You can't embark on such a journey without being fully accountable, otherwise it would just be a very prejudiced one sided accounting.


Everyone has their own interests. I would take your word on it based on your pots if you were the representative of everyone's interests. Unfortunately that is not the case.

I have asked a few questions and a few have been either misses or unanswered for his own reasons.

Maybe it's just me but i see a big differences between debate, disagreement, questioning and " garbage!", "what a load of crock", "Are you the Devil", "Put out or shut up", "I want proof of nothing", "Give me your personal information or your not real!".

Don't get me wrong i'm in no way saying you have done any of the later but I think including yourself in a we situation is not applicable.


Originally posted by Egyptia
Do you remember the rules he spoke of that he had to adhere to? He has been check mated with those rules so it is no surprise that he has not been seen since. He has to change the game now and still adhere to those rules to continue.


Well it was great while it lasted. I just hope there were no costs involved.

Imagine if some one felt they needed to say something at a cost to them, in these conditions. that's why I give them the benefit of the doubt. just in case.

Or perhaps being part of the silencing and discrediting was the more kinder thing to do?

The Rat.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So is this it? He hasn't posted in a while or made a new thread. Kind of disappointing seeing as I, and I'm sure some others, were interested in what else he had to say.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
He has not posted for for a few days, perhaps naming himself on here was not a smart move. If he has all this information that he speaks of, there will be those that will work to stop him.

Some strange messages on his profile - Comment from: M3fi5tO on: 26-8-2012 @ 22:43
Sir again, i really must talk to you, please send me a PM with a email address where i can contact you or use some other way of contact. We really need to talk!

Check this M3fi5tO out, very strange indeed. It says he started a thread, but has no posts or threads....



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar
 


If he had a thread 404'd, it would not show in his profile as a thread you can click on and read. But, it would still show in his thread count, as started. So, I would presume, he had one that got removed by staff, for whatever reasons.

Des



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone
 


Thanks Des. I just figured out what it was, he wasn't 404'd, when you start comments in your profile it counts as a thread for some reason. I just did that to mine and it now says I have 3 threads when I have only started two.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar
 


Thank you for teaching me something new today. I didn't know that, and would have never thought of it!

Des



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So, looks as though he has been around but is not commenting on his threads. Last post on the 25th, last login on the 30th. Fishy fishy...



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
So, looks as though he has been around but is not commenting on his threads. Last post on the 25th, last login on the 30th. Fishy fishy...


He said it would take time and did not know how much time it would take.

Give time. but thanks for pointing out his login.

The Rat.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by VekTorVik
reply to post by stupid girl
 


That's probably why he hung himself. Identity crisis. He was probably a physical therapist practicing dentistry and tried to cross over three fields. It's like dividing by zero.


I would think it would be more like the hopelessness of ever being able to pay the malpractice judgment against him, in addition to losing his license to practice medicine.


LOL

Orrrrrrr.....he became TOO fully immersed in his portrayal of a Dentist since statistics say they have the highest incidence of suicide!!



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I love the fact 'We' are all still watching, waiting, probably for many different reasons,,,,,but we are here,,,,and there,,,,,



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn

LOL

Orrrrrrr.....he became TOO fully immersed in his portrayal of a Dentist since statistics say they have the highest incidence of suicide!!


no sh*t? dentists off themselves at such a rate to warrant a remarkable statistic??



did. not. know. that.

Now I want to find out why??? WTH is so stressful about fiddling around in other people's mouths?

For realz?
That is just craziness........



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Why the hell is this guy still allowed to have an account? He has done absolutely nothing but post idiotic, nonsensical drivel. It's blatantly obvious that he's full of s**t.

And has nobody else noticed that all of the posters who continually respond to him and tell him how awesome he is (TucoTheRat or whatever the heck it is, JustIsInterested, Shells4U, etc etc etc) all just happened to appear on the forum at the same time, and all happen to have the exact same atrocious spelling and terrible grammar as him?

So it just so happens that all of these people who love this dude and just happen to write in the exact same style as him appeared all at once when he started making threads? Does nobody else find this to be strange????
edit on 1-9-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
He has not posted for for a few days, perhaps naming himself on here was not a smart move. If he has all this information that he speaks of, there will be those that will work to stop him.

Some strange messages on his profile - Comment from: M3fi5tO on: 26-8-2012 @ 22:43
Sir again, i really must talk to you, please send me a PM with a email address where i can contact you or use some other way of contact. We really need to talk!

Check this M3fi5tO out, very strange indeed. It says he started a thread, but has no posts or threads....

Yeah, wow, very strange...yet another random member who just happened to show up in the same timeframe as all of the other people who write exactly like nevernothing. And what are the odds that he would join the site and then immediately start leaving stupid comments on nevernothing's page which are supposed to "confirm" the nonsense he has been spouting. Just like Tuco the Rat, JustIsInterested, etc etc etc...what are the odds???

Seriously, mods...please look into this dude and his numerous fake accounts. It couldn't possibly be more obvious. Like i said, all join in the same time frame, all with the exact same writing style complete with atrocious spelling, all just happen to comment on everything nevernothing says but little else....
Shut him down!!!!



posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maroboduus
 


Hello, perhaps you would like to check my posts again? and take me out that line-up please, it did make me laugh a little tho,,,
Me, say he was Awesome never, as I said it was the whole conversation and other members comments that I found so appealing, Thank you

Also, you are very confident of site rules for someone who joined the day before myself, interesting,,
edit on 2/9/12 by JustisInterested because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustisInterested
reply to post by Maroboduus
 


Hello, perhaps you would like to check my posts again?

I just checked them again, and guess what? The ONLY threads that you've posted in happen to be threads started by nevernothing! What a coincidence!!!!

I repeat, what are the odds that you and numerous other "posters" all join in the same span of a few days, all only comment on nevernothing's threads (mostly to say how awesome "he" is and confirm his idiotic claims), all have the exact same atrocious spelling and punctuation, etc etc etc...
But surely, it's pure coincidence....



posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
OK... I keep reading these threads by NN, and I keep running into the same problem.

He doesn't answer the hard questions. He abandons the thread. It's been what, a week since he contributed to this thread? Never even got to the punchline! (the progam)






top topics



 
4
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join