It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want One Of These!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Darn....when this thread first started, it was little things we wanted. I posted a photo of a small koi pond, to replace one from a long time ago. Now that I see what you folks are posting, my itty bitty koi pond...looks like a mud puddle in the ground....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

So, I'm revising my wish list...I want my own ocean..yep...my own freakin' ocean....

That's imaginary me swimming in my ocean.....

Des

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Scaledown

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
Just my own personal mech, nothing too much

edit on 24-8-2012 by Scaledown because: added video

I'll take the mech as well, especially if the pilot in the instruction video comes with it.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
$16.4 million worth of motor car:

edit on 24-8-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Cool thread OP. I always thought you used a kangaroo in your avatar cause its funny now im starting to think you were a kangaroo in a other life

Anyway this is what I want the most but cant afford

who doesnt want Mila Kunis

even though I have absolutly no use for it (honestly no civilian does either) I wouldnt mind having one of these. It would make a nice center piece on my coffee table

M82a1- Barrett .50 cal

With the 29" barrel and the scope it's only :
13139 Non-Detach Magazine, 29" Barrel, Leupold Scope, BORS, Barrett Ultra High Rings, Monopod 816715011640 $ 11,669

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CellDamage420

Originally posted by Scaledown
Just my own personal mech, nothing too much

edit on 24-8-2012 by Scaledown because: added video

I'll take the mech as well, especially if the pilot in the instruction video comes with it.

Ha ha ha that is awsome!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This would be my dream come true

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You guys can keep your fancy cars, big mansions and exotic animals. Me.... I want my own brew house. Maybe something along the size of Sam Adams brewery. Not too big...not too small...juuuusssst right.

boabeerblog.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CellDamage420

Come on guys go big or go home...

I Want it!!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
More antique coins, and probably some random artifacts. I like old crap.

Oh and a hobbit house.
edit on 25-8-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Cool thread.

The hover bike that was shown earlier is pretty sweet, but I prefer one with Style.
Honda Concept

I'll need something to help wind down after the my hover bike ride so this would be nice as well.

Since I'm dreaming here. I'll also need something for the gamer side of me.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have always liked old Cadillacs, Fender tube amps, ten hole diatonic harmonicas, Green Bullet microphones, resonator guitars and Stacy Adams Hi Top Madison Blues Shoes.... I had it all except for the old Cadillac and I bought a real nice 1998 Eldorado Sport Coupe 2 weeks ago... My fast car is a little 1500cc Honda Fit with a list of modifications that most people don't believe but I am getting a little too old to spend much time in it lately....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Darn....when this thread first started, it was little things we wanted. I posted a photo of a small koi pond, to replace one from a long time ago. Now that I see what you folks are posting, my itty bitty koi pond...looks like a mud puddle in the ground....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

So, I'm revising my wish list...I want my own ocean..yep...my own freakin' ocean....

That's imaginary me swimming in my ocean.....

Des

It started out that way!
I guess if you have to dream, then you can dream it any size you want!
I myself, love the koi ponds.

I also have to add more meaningless stuff...

Most of these only come in children's sizes. (I do not understand why
) Who doesn't love Dr. Suess?

That's about as frivolous as one can get!

reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Man that is nice!!! They are so big, a whole other family could squat there for months at a time and nobody would ever know!!!

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Wow that's actually a tough question. My addiction is futurama. I'm literally the type of customer the marketing team drools over. I'm bart simpson and futurama is my krusty. I've spent way too much on little figurines that just sit there, I get them as gifts as well.

But if I could treat myself to something I don't need?

www.languedocguitars.com...

From my name you can probably tell I'm a Phish fan. Well, this guy builds treys guitars and I think some of mike's basses. Hand crafted, from tools the guy hand crafted.

I honestly don't need a $10,000 guitar, but I would buy it right now if i could

I do the same with Pillsbury figurines. Every Christmas, birthday, etc. someone always give me something with the doughboy on it...it makes for a lot of dusting!!

That is a nice guitar too!!
I just wish I could play one!
I would probably be scared to play anything on that one.
I string would break and I would need to be hospitalized for anxiety.

Originally posted by g146541

I want my ignorance back!
Really, to be able to wake up in the morning and believe that anything is possible for me would be great.
The hope knowing that doctors were actually researching for a cure to what ails the world and hope is just around the corner!
Knowing that my country actually pursues bad guys and stops them.
Knowing a bank is where your hard earned money grows.
I guess what I really want back is my sense of hope, but I have had waaaay too much coffee and am wide awake now.
Oh well, I'll just make my space as bright as possible and throw out serendipities here and there.
I want my hope back, how much does that cost?
Is that kangaroo RC by any chance?

I wish I could buy back my hope sometimes too. I don't think even George Soros has that kind of money. I try to always think that I would rather know the truth and be miserable than to live a lie and be happy, but some days that is harder than others.

Good question about the kangaroo and I hadn't even thought of that!! If it is RC.... I REALLY want ot more now than I did when I first saw it!
How awesome would that be to make it walk through your yard and stuff!

Originally posted by ussoldier

Cool thread OP. I always thought you used a kangaroo in your avatar cause its funny now im starting to think you were a kangaroo in a other life

Anyway this is what I want the most but cant afford

who doesnt want Mila Kunis

even though I have absolutly no use for it (honestly no civilian does either) I wouldnt mind having one of these. It would make a nice center piece on my coffee table

M82a1- Barrett .50 cal

I am convinced that I was either a kangaroo or a black sheep in my other life.
Of course some would say that I am a black sheep in this life!

I will let you have Mila as she doesn't do a thing for me.
That gun is pretty sweet though!! I bet you could really have some fun at target practice with that thing!!

Originally posted by davespanners
I'm a simple guy, all I really need to be happy is my health, some good wine and my own 11 deck, multi million dollar, private, man made island complete with heli pad.

If anyone would like to buy it for me you can apply for the price here

I wouldn't mind having that myself! What a setup!!
I wonder if it is tsunami proof?

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Bugging them to death has gotten me plenty of free useless things. "Go away, kid...ya bother me!"

But it has also netted me quite a few jobs and promotions.

I have gotten a job or two myself by doing that! I think some folks appreciate the initiative.

Originally posted by ElOmen
reply to post by CellDamage420

Come on guys go big or go home...

I Want it!!

You went all in on that one didn't you?
The Ark of The Covenant? Just remember that you can't look inside of it if you ever do find it!!

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
More antique coins, and probably some random artifacts. I like old crap.

Oh and a hobbit house.

Oooh! That's a new one! A hobbit house sounds really awesome! If you had enough land and money....you could really out do yourself on that one!

edit on 8/25/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'll take one of these too while I am at it.....

Why? Pfffft! Why not??

He's the World's Largest Gnome standing at 13 ft. 6 in.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That pond is beautiful but I must take issue Koi and a Carole Shelby GT Cobra Mustang are not Useless - Koi Kalms the soul and Mustang wahooo takes you places if you could afford the gas.....

Heres my dream that is true and in its 14th year - Net ugly don't comment as after two heron attacks leaving empty pond and broken heart this net has kept my babies safe....

Having entertained the old soldiers in the Old Soldiers home in Yountville California I watched them playing with squirrels I decided I needed Koi...... BTW OP Star n Flag and I want your desire to watch over me fishes.....

My useless want???? Vegetarian Herons!!!!!!!

edit on 8/25/2012 by IceHappy because: Forgot to add my useless desire

edit on 8/25/2012 by IceHappy because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

Vegetarian Herons!!
I can understand that, but replace it with hawks.
My friend's mom has lost tons of koi that way. I didn't know they made nets for the ponds. She will probably be running out to get one from somewhere after I show her!!
You have saved koi lives this day.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind having one of these....

Not too huge, nice and homey.

This is what I can currently afford...

Keep the dream alive!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Came across this and thought of you. I totally LOVE the styles here, but sadly they don't do my size, good job I can dressmake eh?

Check the boots with the 'key' heel, fab!
store

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by davespanners
I'm a simple guy, all I really need to be happy is my health, some good wine and my own 11 deck, multi million dollar, private, man made island complete with heli pad.

If anyone would like to buy it for me you can apply for the price here
edit on 24-8-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

I see now...they make you a MOD, you jump from wanting a ball of yarn...to this....

Love it. I'd be your maid for free if the position is live-in....

Des

Me too.. Gladly be your maid as long as I live there..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join