It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want One Of These!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyJagov
How about one of these?

They said that that aircraft usually goes for about the cost of a house and to buy an airplane, one would have to get the same size of bank car loan for a Ferrari.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
1967 mustand shelby GT

Ahhh my dream car, Eleanor

1967 Shelby GT500 (Eleanor)

I had a friend years ago that found one of these in a junk yard and restored it just like the one in the movie, the remake of Gone in 60 Seconds. It took him 5yrs to restore it and about 100k but omg this car was amazing. He would get pulled over when he would tow it to different events, the cops just wanted to see the car. He said he got stopped a lot by people wanting to take a look at it. Sadly I am no longer in contact with this person, sucks because I was gonna drive it
I would have loved that!

Well in the mean time I have this to drive, it's not Eleanor but it's my Ellie

What I want would be to get Ellie a paint job, new rims/wheels, tinted windows and a spoiler. One day I will have my car done the way I'd like but other obligations come first. I know my car isn't a brand new Mustang, 1998, but it's mine and I own it...for life lol I dont think I could get rid of it since Mustangs have always been my favorite car since I was a kid.

Other things I want.
Go to France and live for 6mths.
Pasta Extruder

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

Originally posted by reficul
1967 mustand shelby GT

Me too!

Me three! Let's all go in and we can share custody of the car through out the year

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join