It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony's probation ends a midnight tonight

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Oh I can comprehend the difference quite well. You didn't answer my question.

Can you agree that her actions caused Caylee's death and that after Caylee was dead, she tried to hide her death.

Is it... Yes, no, I won't answer that because it invalidates my position or something else.

I have other questions as well but this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your answer to that is such a stretch. She duct taped her mouth to keep bugs out. Really? That's what you claim is the reasoned for it. Casey Anthony is a pathological liar that misled LE at every turn of the case. Kat has it right in my eyes, and nothing you said invalidates her theory. You're reasoning with emotion, not common sense.

The Justice system did it's job and she is now free. With the death of her daughter due to her actions on her conscious. God won't be so lenient.
edit on 25-8-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Casey has to live with herself; she cannot escape herself and the burden of guilt she carries daily. No matter where she goes; or what she does; there is always going to be a finger pointing at her in hatred; she won't ever be able to escape it. This is her hell that she lives in.

My point exactly. She has been through our judicial process and but the etical and morality court of the people will always display their condemnation of what we all feel. No matter what happened the end result was the death of a child with her mother not acting as a mother should.

Restrospectively you would think that at some point there would be a display of her grief; we have yet to see this. The only thing it seems is that her narcissitc behavior has survived with the release of the Pastor's wife voicemail. Where I wasn't surprised to hear that she had took cover with a family embodied in faith used their support all this time to only do as true narcissist would do and leave them high and dry in her dust and she now embarks onto what she sees as bigger and better things.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
Casey has to live with herself; she cannot escape herself and the burden of guilt she carries daily. No matter where she goes; or what she does; there is always going to be a finger pointing at her in hatred; she won't ever be able to escape it. This is her hell that she lives in.

My point exactly. She has been through our judicial process; but the etical and morality court of the people will always display their condemnation of what we all feel. No matter what happened the end result was the death of a child with her mother not acting as a mother should.

Restrospectively you would think that at some point there would be a display of her grief; we have yet to see this. The only thing it seems is that her narcissitc behavior has survived with the release of the Pastor's wife voicemail. Where I wasn't surprised to hear that she had took cover with a family embodied in faith used their support all this time to only do as true narcissist would do and leave them high and dry in her dust and she now embarks onto what she sees as bigger and better things.

edit on 25-8-2012 by mcsandy because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I see ATS as a place to prop up a thread in efforts to have a simple conversation on many things that aren't so simple. You pulled my comment out of context (yes to display your point of view) - but that statement only applied to that one poster's statement. The poster telling me basically I should have picked another topic of conversation.

I didn't seek advice in the post. Only wanted to hear the thoughts of her now; as well as my intrigue to know what path she takes now.
edit on 25-8-2012 by mcsandy because: eta

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Because it was an accident due to negligence and she, fearing a prison sentence, disposed of the body. It was still wrong, but people do crazy things out of fear and stress. She couldn't very well claim natural causes when it was negligence and she had disposed of the body.

To be clear I think she was guilty of several crimes, but not murder. It was a crime created because of our systems tendency to over charge and over punish. Fearing harsh punishment (years in jail for an accident), she committed a crime and was overcharged as always, which caused them to lose the case. Just the same as Zimmerman. They could have gotten her, but trial by media caused an outrage which caused the charges to be set too high.

If our system was better and people weren't given ridiculous charges to put them away for long time for crimes that deserve leniancy people wouldn't be driven to extreme measures out of fear. She would have come forward and been able to greive like a normal person that made a mistake and then been punished with a reasonable sentence. I think it was just her stupidity combined with unusual circumstances. Not murder though,

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Actually that is a very good reason. You honestly think she used ducttape as a way to kill the girl or keep her quiet? That is absurd if you actually saw the evidence. A strip of duct tape would have done that job, the girl was taped under the jaw almost like a sling to keep her mouth shut. I would bet money that it was because her mouth was hanging open (as corpses do, I explained that morticians wire the jaw shut) and it bothered the mother. Also the bug explanation is very plausible, the only reason it isn't to you is because the media has led you to peg Caycee as a sociopath rather than someone who might be bothered. There are sooo many instances of people doing very strange things that seem almost ritualistic as a result of their affections for the person they killed or caused the death of.

Just because you can't concieve of it doesn't mean a thing in the world. Stop saying I am reasoning with emotion, that's ridiculous, I don't care. I am reasoning with logic, you are the one reasoning with emotion because you want her to be guilty, and have taken on the media's position that Caycee is a sociopath when you honestly don't know anything about her. Aswell you know nothing about me, if you did you wouldn't be saying I am "reasoning with emotion." If the truth ever comes out, which it very well may, you will see I am hitting much closer to the truth than you are.
edit on 27-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join