It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun-Clad Woman is Here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by netkomm

Not a message of an impending doom but rather a stern warning to immediately resume the Old and Right Way restoring Order and Justice toward the planet and to all the Beings that inhabit it.

Resume the OLD and Right way? Okay, everybody start eating the wildlife into extinction. You people with guns, will you finally shoot every buffalo and finish what our forefathers started? Do ya see what I'm getting at?

Interesting point...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by netkomm
reply to post by wash777

She is speaking about prophecies and Revelation. In a way the subtle "warning" sounds to me as a prophecy if you ask me.

She's also misapplying Revelation 12.

Revelation 12 is an overview of the entire thread of Scripture.
The woman who gives birth to the child is Israel, giving birth to Christ, who "will rule with an Iron scepter" as per Psalm 2 ("I will make all your enemies a footstool for your feet etc.). The woman will be hidden in the wilderness 1260 days (this is the final 3.5 years of the tribulation period - echoed in Isaiah, Zechariah etc.

The dragon, hurled from heaven, is Satan ("I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"), and the third of the stars that were hurled along with him are the angels.

I don't mind crazy people...
but I do take it personally when they mess with the Bible.
My advice to you? If you're going to be reading this woman, do your homework... because any retard can steal bible verses and pretend they apply. Apparently these days the truly wise are the ones who actually apply some common sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by netkomm
reply to post by wash777

She is speaking about prophecies and Revelation. In a way the subtle "warning" sounds to me as a prophecy if you ask me.

She's also misapplying Revelation 12.

Revelation 12 is an overview of the entire thread of Scripture.
The woman who gives birth to the child is Israel, giving birth to Christ, who "will rule with an Iron scepter" as per Psalm 2 ("I will make all your enemies a footstool for your feet etc.). The woman will be hidden in the wilderness 1260 days (this is the final 3.5 years of the tribulation period - echoed in Isaiah, Zechariah etc.

The dragon, hurled from heaven, is Satan ("I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"), and the third of the stars that were hurled along with him are the angels.

I don't mind crazy people...
but I do take it personally when they mess with the Bible.
My advice to you? If you're going to be reading this woman, do your homework... because any retard can steal bible verses and pretend they apply. Apparently these days the truly wise are the ones who actually apply some common sense.

Thanks. I am ensuring she is going to read it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

The Way to resume is the one of the cult of the Ancient Goddess, who is at the same time our Mother and our Father and, as that, demands to be recognized and honored for what really is and for what has created for us and, most of all, because she made us divine.

It has everything to do with isis.
What do you think the cult of the ancient goddess is?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by netkomm

The Way to resume is the one of the cult of the Ancient Goddess, who is at the same time our Mother and our Father and, as that, demands to be recognized and honored for what really is and for what has created for us and, most of all, because she made us divine.

It has everything to do with isis.
What do you think the cult of the ancient goddess is?

The Goddess or the Great Goddess is a female deity that is regarded as primary. Such a religious system existed historically in many cultures, though not under the same names and not necessarily with the same traits.

edit on 23-8-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Actually the message is a good message containing a lot of truth. She might as well go talk to Mount Rushmore though, she will get a better response.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

g,day. i,m with you on this one. i could also add. another pagan dropkick. but its prob. better to say ephesians chap6 vs12 sounds like the starting point,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join