It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun-Clad Woman is Here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is the first message from The Sun-Clad Woman. If you want to ask her questions, please feel free to do so in this thread. As this person is not internet savvy, I offered her my help to bring out her message as it resonates with me. I am just her messenger and nothing more.

The announcement can also be found at the following page thesuncladwoman.blogspot.com/2012/08/first-message-by-sun-clad-woman.ht ml

Here we go:

First Message by The Sun-Clad Woman

With the precise intention to bring to mankind the message of the “End of the Cosmic Cycle” by the Great Mother-Father in Heaven, we here announce that the Sun-clad Woman is here.

The “child” that the Woman has to give birth to, mentioned in the Apocalypse, is the message that has to be disseminated to all People of Earth. Not a message of an impending doom but rather a stern warning to immediately resume the Old and Right Way restoring Order and Justice toward the planet and to all the Beings that inhabit it.

Youtube Video Link

The Way to resume is the one of the cult of the Ancient Goddess, who is at the same time our Mother and our Father and, as that, demands to be recognized and honored for what really is and for what has created for us and, most of all, because she made us divine.

A role that was usurped when man began to worship an extraterrestrial being who laid his hands on the Tree of Life, compromising the terrestrial and cosmic balance bringing humanity to a point of disorder and injustice that we are living today, causing the ire of the Great Goddess.

A terrible mistake that man is also committing. [...]

Please read the rest at: thesuncladwoman.blogspot.com/2012/08/first-message-by-sun-clad-woman.ht ml or watch the youtube video linked.

edit on 23-8-2012 by netkomm because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2012 by netkomm because: fix the post to forum T&C.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah , sooooo , you`re not crazy or anything are you ?

2nd

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No disrespect intended, but these types of posts, really prevent me from being comfortable telling friends to check out this site. I mean it is impossible that every thread, and their are many, like this, contains actual "prophecies".

I mean no ill will toward OP, just saying that these types of "I'm enlightened/speaking for an enlightened type and here to tell you the truth" threads really clutter up what is otherwise an excellent forum.

Take my input for what it's worth, I'm new. If out of bounds per the rules, I apologize and I'm sure it'll be deleted.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Um, may I be the first to say..................

Eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wash777

None taken.

Actually, if you read properly it's not a "prophecy" per se but she considers it a "warning"...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I think it's against the ATS T&C's to copy a complete off-site blog and re-post it here. Just letting you know.

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Then it's in the wrong forum....just kidding. Forum is prophecies and predictions, thus my mistake I suppose. Heck, since you were friendly about it, I'll watch the video.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I understand. However, the article belongs to me so I believe I should be able to post it. Or am I wrong? In case I can amend the original post. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wash777

She is speaking about prophecies and Revelation. In a way the subtle "warning" sounds to me as a prophecy if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So the sun clad woman demands to be recognized as the one who made us devine and created this world for us etc. but needs you to be her messenger and post her message on youtube.... Ooookkkkkkk

Tell her to use the same power she used to make us divine to prove to us she is who she claims because otherwise she is going to have to take a number and get behind a long list of other self proclaimed gods and goddesses before we get to her claim...

Hey look at me I need attention and accolades.... Sigh!

edit on 23-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

She does not say that. She is talking about the Ancient Goddess who, Pope John Paul I referred to with the name God Father and Mother. The more I do not know. If you have anything specific I could ask her.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
More isis deceit.
Seek GOD,Jesus and the holy spirit.
Advise your friend to also.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
More isis deceit.
Seek GOD,Jesus and the holy spirit.
Advise your friend to also.

Nothing to do with Isis...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hmm, I dunno if this violates the TOC; you're not supposed to promote personal blogs without checking in with mods, though you're linking to this woman's blog who you're helping. A bit in the grey area, I guess, just a heads up though so you know in the future.

As for these prophecies/warnings, they seem to be fit the typical "God is pisssst, change your wayz!!!!" agenda. While I am all for ending wars, setting aside differences, and bringing the human collective together, I highly doubt we're anything special in the eyes of any creator.

Genetic engineering is a necessity for us to progress as a species, allow me to explain why:

Natural selection no longer applies to us; by aiding people with defective genes, we're furthering the presence of said genes within the gene pool. To not aid said people is of course inhumane and unethical, but from an evolutionary standpoint it is absolutely blasphemous to preserve the presence of a bad gene; it corrupts the entire gene pool and makes us weaker as a species. This is where genetic engineering comes into play; we can either endure the grueling process of evolution which takes millions upon millions of years of trial and error to perfect, or we can skip the entire process and just choose which genes we want. Of course, to use genetic engineering for aesthetic purposes is disgusting and deplorable, but on the other end of the spectrum, it offers us the ability to prevent a child being born prone to cancers or with hereditary diseases.

As for god's plan, to save life should be no less of a sin than taking one; if god intends a person to die, why should we try to save that person's life? It's god's plan, after all, right? God might get angry if we give little Timmy a heart transplant...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I am not sure about that too... I proposed her to have a thread on this forum and the blog (and nothing more) in order to bring her message out. If it works, fine. If it doesn't it's fine with me anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

heres what i think of gods..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
May I ask...are you channeling this information you are giving us?

Des

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by netkomm

Not a message of an impending doom but rather a stern warning to immediately resume the Old and Right Way restoring Order and Justice toward the planet and to all the Beings that inhabit it.

Resume the OLD and Right way? Okay, everybody start eating the wildlife into extinction. You people with guns, will you finally shoot every buffalo and finish what our forefathers started? Do ya see what I'm getting at?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

heres what i think of gods..

If for "gods" you mean those who manipulated us (how should we call them? Anunnaki, Elohim, ET, Arconts?) I couldn't agree more.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
May I ask...are you channeling this information you are giving us?

Des

No.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join