It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the King.- A love story.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

I wonder why that is?

You and I know. I speculate a handful of others, as well.

I knew you did when I read one of your first posts early on in this tiresome game. I "recognized" you because you spoke Truth,
The few others are simply asking the right questions. This would most likely be because the Truth is already written in their hearts, thus it would be only natural for them to test all things in light of that.

The game is no longer entertaining when someone points out the hooves peeking out from under the trousers.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't consider myself to be a 'conventionally' religious person in any way, but I have a faith and love.
Just wanted to say, I've thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated almost everyone's input on these posts, very thought provoking and way over my head in places! Thank-you all

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by stupid girl

Your story is entirely subjective to the perspective of the individual reader. Unless you clearly define the variables, you will ensnare a gamut of souls wandering about after their own brand of truth, when you cast your net. Unless that is your intent. If not, then it would behoove you to identify the king, the kingdom, and the enemies.

It looks like he is avoiding all of the pertinent questions that we have raised. At least that is how it appears.

I wonder why that is?

There is no initiation taking place here but merely curious minds exploring.

There is nothing stupid about you stupidgirl. Nothing at all!!!

Is it not possible that an exploring mind is very diffident from thinking brain. If it is possible, what would be the differences?

How would a thinking brain become an exploring mind without initiation?

I truly do not know any answers to the questions I ask you but I do ask them. Do you?

Clearly defined variables are just that. And so is a box. would you ask any one to put you in a box? And how would you react to the outside of a box if you were placed in one? Would you ask for clearly defined variables?

Again i do knot know the answers to the questions i ask you but i do ask them. Do you?

The Rat.
edit on 25-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)

I suppose I would prefer to be in a box if it was a refuge from a war raging outside of it.
I prefer order to chaos.

Without clearly defined variables, one is left to his own standard of judgment and/or opinion. Thus ensues an infinite loop of dissent--- anarchy.

From what written Word I have to go by, I would feel comfortable in my understanding that Almighty God is quite particular about 'order'. He is also consistent in clearly articulating persuasive details.

And once again, I think 'conditioning' would be a much more applicable word to use in lieu of 'initiation' or 'programming'.

Sorry I missed this post Girl. just saw it now.

But are not variables a box? just not a clearly defined box.

I honestly don't think it is possible, at least for me, to think outside of all boxes only a box. but to think outside a box I would need to be in another larger box.

Variables are still a box but it's dimensions are subject to the individual. I don't see it as order and chaos but rather arithmetic and algebra. Not that I'm one to talk, I dropped out of jr high lol. but still it is the way I see it.

If your going to send a message to ET do you use English? Do you send a message that is clearly defined on one that they can possibly see a message in variables?

Each human mind is as alien to anther human as is a dogs or cat yet we humans believe we are all on the same page. why then do we fight like cats and dogs? Could it be our variable reactions to the clearly defined?

How then does one communicate clearly to the alien? Perhaps with variables.

But why then would the mind reject a clear message? Could truth be getting in the way? What then is truly truth?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Might be just me, but this thread seems to have an underlying tone of a self proclaimed Jesus (Nevernothing) and his new apostles (those recently joined to participate in this thread). I could be wrong there though.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Just thinking, working stuff out in y mind.

Batter than talking to myself...........

You know this is why people rule the world wile the rest of us eat scat.

Seriously I don't even know why they bother feeding us crap that dumbs us down. Where does a guy have to go to have a decent conversation now a days?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Thinking and discussion are good, but most people are acting like they have never had any idea before NN started his threads. People seem to just follow his word blindly, I've only seen you agree with him and back him up, never question him or his motives. Why?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

Thinking and discussion are good, but most people are acting like they have never had any idea before NN started his threads. People seem to just follow his word blindly, I've only seen you agree with him and back him up, never question him or his motives. Why?

Because some things are pointless.

i would never, in a million years be dumb enough to ask someone for proof, or their name, or evidence.

What is the point of going against the OP...what ever it is he is doing, I don't even know what you would call this.

If someone is trying to say something and you have a bunch of people trashing the guy, it is my nature to back them up. How else am i going to hear what he has to say. And if not to hear what he has to say, what other reason do I have to be on the thread?

If I think he is full of crap all i have to do is go to another thread one I find more interesting, I would not spend my time bashing the guy.

Seriously ask yourself what the hell has the guy done to be accused of being the devil?

We are so unused to using or mind, so trained to not tiptoe out of our comfy metal boundaries that we by accident cross our own lines we turn into the very daemons we fear. but that is all that judgement is, it's fear.

We can never understand What we call God but to the human soul it is imperative that we search, seek, and try to understand. But we are so, so, so asleep and when anyone tries to help you smell the coffee we lash out like beasts. Kick and scream, snarl our teeth.

I'm a surfer, when i first began I remember getting crushed under my first big wave, the monster slammed me with such force only to drag me for what seemed an endless time but from smaller waves i knew to stay calm, cover my head and just let it pass. Every surfer chooses what waves to ride, There are some waves you could not get me to ride but I'm not going to bash and slander a man who wants to teach me how to surf if he sees I can't even get on the board, why would I do that. And if I want to learn how to surf and I can not hear the teacher then I will try to give him some room so I can hear.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
In his other threads, he made claims, people wanted proof of these claims, that is not bashing him. If he merely wanted to tell a story, he should have done so, I have no problems with that.

I want to know the rest of his story regarding the Angels, I'm interested.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

In his other threads, he made claims, people wanted proof of these claims, that is not bashing him. If he merely wanted to tell a story, he should have done so, I have no problems with that.

I want to know the rest of his story regarding the Angels, I'm interested.

Well last I checked ATS Masons backed the hell off and even provided a bit of aid when he asked at one point. What more proof do people want?

All that proved was this guy stuck is neck out for a bunch of idiots which would be why masons have rules.

But still what ever it is this guy has done should not be for nothing. I have no idea what he did or even if he did anything but I give the benefit that he did, especially because it cost me nothing.

I'm interested about the watchers thread as well but apparently the Mods feel differently. lucky there is a sap crackle pop r what ever this topic is called or the would have closed this one down as well.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
You know, a few months back one of the tea partiers asked Barack Obama to prove that he didn't smoke crack in a limo with hookers. On that same vein, I don't see how the author is supposed to prove that he read a book in 1976. If this isn't connecting, then try this one: YOU prove you didn't smoke crack in a limo with hookers on March 8, 2010.

Furthermore, NeverNothing did say, several times, that he worships God alone. He said it like 10 times.

I will admit that # got a little strange when we got to the 'game' stuff (no offense NN), but who doesn't get annoyed when people keep INTERRUPTING them? My auntie Karen interrupts like there's no tomorrow, and sometimes you're just like "for Pete's sake woman, just let me finish."

You don't have to like the posts, and you are entitled to be as paranoid about the author as you want. You are also entitled to go "duuuuuude, that was like ahhhh-maaaaaayyyyyyyzzzzzzziiiiinnnnnnggggg," but it's a good idea to actually read the whole thing before you go accusing people of being Satanic or blind followers. Not because these 'blind followers' are not discerning, but because we are, and your credibility really goes down the toilet when you haven't even taken the time to read the content before you jump to your conclusions.

I've kept my mouth pretty shut through all of the conflict, but this proof stuff is just ridiculous.
edit on 27-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: Got a little too ranty

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Check all my posts and show me where I have asked for proof of any of these claims. I've said I'm interested in his story, so perhaps jump off that high horse you're on. I'll question whatever I like, regardless of what others think.

Nevernothing, are you going to continue your story?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Check all my posts and show me where I have asked for proof of any of these claims. I've said I'm interested in his story, so perhaps jump off that high horse you're on. I'll question whatever I like, regardless of what others think.

I've read your pots Daes,

I don't think anyone has sad you have asked for proof.

He his not been on since Friday, hopefully he s just doing some gigs.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
See! The debate around the debate is just as enlightening and challenging, I'm loving everyone.
It seems to me still the basic questions of life, we, as people, have always asked,
Good or Evil?
Right and Wrong
Who is Who is What?
Where do we come from?
Why?
What is ' next'?
And What can we do to Improve us/it?

The knowledge/ belief people have on here is mind expanding whichever way it is attained or translated or believed. I thank you all

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I am pretty bitchy sometimes, sorry about that, but while most of my rant was not directed at you, you gotta admit you'd be like *snap* too if someone called you a blind follower.
edit on 27-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: none

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The Rat said..
"But still what ever it is this guy has done should not be for nothing. I have no idea what he did or even if he did anything but I give the benefit that he did,"

"that guy" got everyone who looked, to read.. some "saw wisdom and light", some saw something entirely different..

John chapter 6 61-71
Jesus was aware that his followers were complaining about it and said, 'Does this disturb you?
62 What if you should see the Son of man ascend to where he was before?

63 'It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh has nothing to offer. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

64 'But there are some of you who do not believe.' For Jesus knew from the outset who did not believe and who was to betray him.

65 He went on, 'This is why I told you that no one could come to me except by the gift of the Father.'

66 After this, many of his disciples went away and accompanied him no more.

67 Then Jesus said to the Twelve, 'What about you, do you want to go away too?'

68 Simon Peter answered, 'Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the message of eternal life,
69 and we believe; we have come to know that you are the Holy One of God.'

70 Jesus replied to them, 'Did I not choose the Twelve of you? Yet one of you is a devil.'
71 He meant Judas son of Simon Iscariot, since this was the man, one of the Twelve, who was to betray him.

Nevernothing, like all the rest i am waiting for you to continue please...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well last I checked ATS Masons backed the hell off and even provided a bit of aid when he asked at one point. What more proof do people want?

He admitted that he was not a mason, which is what the mason that were harping on him, were trying to prove. He tried to wiggle out of it by saying the wording was confusing but I think the OP got caught trying to be something he was not.

His message has nothing to do with how his "story" started out. There was no need for any of it.

If I think he is full of crap all i have to do is go to another thread one I find more interesting, I would not spend my time bashing the guy.

True but we also make it a point on ATS to oust hoaxers and not just turn a blind eye and let them post whatever the want.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustisInterested
See! The debate around the debate is just as enlightening and challenging, I'm loving everyone.
It seems to me still the basic questions of life, we, as people, have always asked,
Good or Evil?
Right and Wrong
Who is Who is What?
Where do we come from?
Why?
What is ' next'?
And What can we do to Improve us/it?

The knowledge/ belief people have on here is mind expanding whichever way it is attained or translated or believed. I thank you all

I agree I got a heck of a lot of good out of this disussion from other posters in the thread as well.

The conversation took on a wonderful life of it's own, that has been very refreshing and mind opening.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nudgeme

The Rat said..
"But still what ever it is this guy has done should not be for nothing. I have no idea what he did or even if he did anything but I give the benefit that he did,"

"that guy" got everyone who looked, to read.. some "saw wisdom and light", some saw something entirely different..

John chapter 6 61-71
Jesus was aware that his followers were complaining about it and said, 'Does this disturb you?
62 What if you should see the Son of man ascend to where he was before?

63 'It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh has nothing to offer. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.

64 'But there are some of you who do not believe.' For Jesus knew from the outset who did not believe and who was to betray him.

65 He went on, 'This is why I told you that no one could come to me except by the gift of the Father.'

66 After this, many of his disciples went away and accompanied him no more.

67 Then Jesus said to the Twelve, 'What about you, do you want to go away too?'

68 Simon Peter answered, 'Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the message of eternal life,
69 and we believe; we have come to know that you are the Holy One of God.'

70 Jesus replied to them, 'Did I not choose the Twelve of you? Yet one of you is a devil.'
71 He meant Judas son of Simon Iscariot, since this was the man, one of the Twelve, who was to betray him.

Nevernothing, like all the rest i am waiting for you to continue please...

Interesting...

Yes indeed!

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

He admitted that he was not a mason, which is what the mason that were harping on him, were trying to prove. He tried to wiggle out of it by saying the wording was confusing but I think the OP got caught trying to be something he was not.

To each his own.

His message has nothing to do with how his "story" started out. There was no need for any of it.

dude, you have no idea what his story has done for me. It was like a key that opened a stubborn door for me. A door that has been knocked on repeatedly so many times. His key clicked and slowly the door whined open and now I see, now I see.

I don't even understand how he did it nor how to explain it to you. I just could not see the war in my mind and how different and separated it is from the body and why love is so important.

I am not skilled and and cannot guide you, you will have to see it for yourself.

True but we also make it a point on ATS to oust hoaxers and not just turn a blind eye and let them post whatever the want.

yeah well you run the risk of loosing out in your quest of ousting. One I'm not willing to take. If you judge everything as fools gold mine as well give up the gold rush and become a barber. But if you give enough the chance you might end up with a nugget or two.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

To each his own.

I was just pointing out why the masons backed off.

dude, you have no idea what his story has done for me. It was like a key that opened a stubborn door for me. A door that has been knocked on repeatedly so many times. His key clicked and slowly the door whined open and now I see, now I see.

I don't even understand how he did it nor how to explain it to you. I just could not see the war in my mind and how different and separated it is from the body and why love is so important.

I am not skilled and and cannot guide you, you will have to see it for yourself.

Great that you got something out of it. I believe you still would have gotten the same thing if he had left out the background story which sounded iffy and took forever to get out.

Thanks for the desire to guide but I passed that stage a while back.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join