It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the King.- A love story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Maybe God put them in your life so that you could see their books. We do have an "ask, seek, knock" covenant after all.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Exacly!!!!!! He put me in the perfect place at the perfect time because I was the perfect soul to write the story. You see, when he came to me and asked, who are you? I aswered. I am nobody. And in being nobody I was the everything for this situation. That is how he moves. In perfection. He doesn't move in mysterious ways unless you think it is mysterious. If you know him, he is perfect. And when he needs you. He will come. Not to the perfect person, for I am not. I was only in the perfect place, at the perfect time, to do my deed. So the deed had to be perfect, because he is.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thank you. Thought provoking to say the least. I pray God will continue to bless you, as He does me, for all the days of your life. He Is

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I very much understand all of what you had to say, I have watched evil try to kill my inner light many times and seen a lot of good people go insane because of the spiritual war. And, like you, I can see how all of the trauma that I have experienced was only for good and only ever brought me closer to God.

I feel like I have a message for you. Is it okay if I disclose it to you?

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

This is it. He has touched it big here. We are in a war! A war for our very mind. Because in the end, The enemies of God have found that there is only one way to defeat you. And that is to make you forget God. So, he lies. And his lie is the truth. He lies by burying and hiding it. The truth is in your mind. And he is determined not to let you find it. That is how he thinks he can win the war. And he is powerful, and terrorizing, and the site of the enemy will bring you to your knees. But if you listen, God will call you to look away from him. But in your terror of the enemy, you will not hear him. But if you are calm when the enemy comes and know your God. You will hear him.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungSoul

Of course you can. And thank you. I would love to hear anything you have to say. Your comments are so inciteful.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fallingleaf

You are welcome. And your thanks is appreciated.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thank you NN for a very interesting read!

I missed your first part on angles. Is there any way you could copy that part in this thread?

Thanks in advance.

A link to one of your songs would be great too

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Its kind of a weird one. But it feels very urgent and important. I don't do this very often, but like I said, I don't think I can hold back.

Ready? Read Psalm 91. Don't just read the words once, really read the message. Read it several times a day if you can. It is very powerful and it will strengthen you - your enemies are dust. This exercise will help you to do the same thing that you did in the crypt on a minute-to-minute basis. You are very close to absolute freedom, but there is still a little bit of road ahead of you. Don't quit 5 seconds before the miracle happens.

(for the record, I am a practicing quaker. I don't know if you are familiar with the society of friends, but in silence we sometimes we get moved by the Holy Spirit to speak. Does that message mean anything to you?)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Keron

Thhank you! I won't touch those words I have written, for reasons some will think is rediculous. But I myself have just touched upon the Angels. And that is quite the story, so soon, and very soon, I will write about them in much more detail. Because after all, we are in a war. And Angels are your friend and foe in this war, and we must know more about them to win. It will be hard because I will tell you, just like me and you, they are REAL!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Wow!!! You are kidding, How young are you? Many have studied to do what you have described and failed. He knows you, and you know him. Isn't it great when he is there with you? I am so happy for you. I can't wait for the others to lose their fear and open their eyes and see him!!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing

Wow!!! You are kidding, How young are you? Many have studied to do what you have described and failed. He knows you, and you know him. Isn't it great when he is there with you? I am so happy for you. I can't wait for the others to lose their fear and open their eyes and see him!!

Hahahahaha. I have no idea how to respond to that. There are spiritual hints all around us all the time. We just have to dwell in the presence and the kingdom of God is at hand.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

So William....does your band tune to the Solfeggio scale?

solfeggiofrequencies.net...

Stay well.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You would be surprised at how hard it is for some people to do what you find so simple. To summon the strength of God and recognize it, and to use it to stregthen yourself. You see, most believe it cannot be done, and therefore will discredit that you can do it. But do it you have. That is more than you know.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

No. But I don't disregard it. Musical instruments have the power to make music, and music is the gift of God. But, for the instrument to play to it's fullest extent, it needs a soul to play it. And for the soul to play the insrument to the fullest extent, it has to feel love. Now that is where the real beauty in music is. But, to play the perfect song, you have to have perfect souls playing their perfect instruments, with the perfect song to God. Now although I am a singer who knows God, I'm nowhere near perfect and I don't have the perfect band. Oh, how I wanted my destiny with God to be in Music, and I prayed and prayed for this. But, that is not how he knows me. And with that being said, I got lazy and didn't research the field as much as I've learned to just enjoy it. But, if you want to know if there is a way to play a song that will summon God, or bring him to his people. I don't know. Awesome to think about. I hope so. It would be awesome if we have a perfect song for him. That is an outstanding link! Thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

When you do write that story can you put a link to it in this thread please.

I like your style of writing and feel honored to have read it.

Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Keron

I am sorry. I have not prepared to make my music easily available here. But I will. I did not know I would write these things and simply did not prepare for that. I know some have said I want attention, they are wrong. My only motives where because he wanted me too. I guess now I will have to deal with the consequences. I hope you like rock music. Hahahaha. Thank you for responding.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Keron

I will, for you. It is an important story. Thanks again for your kind words.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Here's a little more on how vibration matters.....and how TPTB have attempted to lock us out of our natural birthright. I know that some on these threads are impatient to get to the point. But, that is a little bit like rushing through the verses to get to the chorus. Timing and tempo are everything, are they not? Letting the song unfold the way it is supposed to, is the best way to enjoy music.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will have to scroll down to my reply in that thread to see it. Sorry I don't know how to take you directly there, with no effort on your part!
edit on 24-8-2012 by Enderdog because: To offer the next step....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I LOVE rock music, even christian rock!

I look forward to hearing some of your music!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join