The Return of the King.- A love story.

page: 9
9
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Not trying to dumb it down, I just wrote it wrong the first time.

The world is this dimension. Not the subjective world that everyone experiences individually, but the one that says that if you go to Liberty Island, your going to see a copper statue of a lady holding a torch. Whether you see an american icon or Illuminati codes in it, that's your personal interpretation.

Reality includes this world and other places. You can only experience them by going there.


Oh ok I see what your saying, but I don't see it quite that way.

I'm saying we don't see things like dimensions for what they are even though we are part of many. I try to understand things like dimensions but I can't say I do.

Things like dreams and the mind are things that have always been in my life but I think we understand very little bout how they work, The same with whether the world was flat or not.

People believed and died believing that the world was flat and that the sun rotated around the earth. It was as real to them as it is silly to you.

Even to our most best paid scientific minds ET life is but a possibility. Their might be an icon, like the statue of liberty, on Earth in plain sight of all men left here by ET before we can imagine, that we call a big rock. And no mater how enlightened or awake we think we are it's still a big rock.

The universe could be so never ending that there are 5,000 Liberty islands, each on an earth it's own that we every day wake up in a different one. One of those earths could be dimensionally designated bad hair day. We could go to sleep and wake up and argue about the possibility of an Island spontaneously appearing off of New York with a metal saute of a lady and a torch on it.

To me knowing that reality is subjective to the individual mind means it is silly to define absolutes simply because absolutes are subjective to the mind. I am sure that if I go to Liberty Island I will see the Statue of Liberty but only because that is what I have been trained to see.



Originally posted by daskakik
Fair enough but whether you are an idiot or lack true enlightening is important to the reader who is seeking what NN promised. You claim to have understood his message so you must be awake (synonym of enlightened).


I get what you say but boy is that a truly lame way to view thing. I believe it but man that is so lame hahahaha.

People should grow some balls and try to be a bit more humble if that is their case. they should not depend on my intelligence or enlightened status for their own capabilities on their own quest to know why they are.

Take a plunge now and then, we know so very very little of the universe that if your going to hid behind a shield of who's hot and who's not....my god.


Originally posted by daskakik
What I am saying is that awake/enlightened is often used for mundane happenings like positive changes of mood, finding faith or realizing something about the world that you didn't know.

That was the let down.


Well for those who think they are all knowing and got the down low on what's up I imagine it would be.

As for me, I tend to see multiple layers to things a one size fits all because there is knowledge in the knowledge in the knowledge in the knowledge.

If your not listening you wont hear nothing.


Originally posted by daskakik
Your putting words in the man's mouth.


Why because I said he loves dog?

That his love for dogs lead him to the knowledge of the dogs order that on that path he learned a mental frequency to be back leader?

That he wanted to share that knowledge with other who loved dogs?

Or that the love lead to all of the above?

Your right maybe he is a cat person. But if that's the case you have to admit, the guy REALLY! loves cats. lol.

The Rat.
edit on 1-9-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
To me knowing that reality is subjective to the individual mind means it is silly to define absolutes simply because absolutes are subjective to the mind. I am sure that if I go to Liberty Island I will see the Statue of Liberty but only because that is what I have been trained to see.

That is what makes this dimension what it is. Any person, in this dimension, that goes to Liberty Island will see the same thing because that is what has been placed in that spot, in this dimension.


I get what you say but boy is that a truly lame way to view thing. I believe it but man that is so lame hahahaha.

People should grow some balls and try to be a bit more humble if that is their case. they should not depend on my intelligence or enlightened status for their own capabilities on their own quest to know why they are.

Take a plunge now and then, we know so very very little of the universe that if your going to hid behind a shield of who's hot and who's not....my god.

Don't take this the wrong way, but those that have grown a pair who were expecting, because of the intro, something that would blow them away, and didn't even hear a pop, can only shrug when others claim that the blast was overwhelming.


Well for those who think they are all knowing and got the down low on what's up I imagine it would be.

As for me, I tend to see multiple layers to things a one size fits all because there is knowledge in the knowledge in the knowledge in the knowledge.

If your not listening you wont hear nothing.

I'm not listening and still my soul only senses BS.


Why because I said he loves dog?

No, because he says he uses psychology. I have seen him say he projects authority but never a frequency. The frequency thing is your take on things. He has never said those words.
edit on 1-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
That is what makes this dimension what it is. Any person, in this dimension, that goes to Liberty Island will see the same thing because that is what has been placed in that spot, in this dimension.


Yes but there are those in this dimension who will never go see or know of liberty Island, the don't have a TV or what ever it is they need to know of Liberty Island which means there could be much more to this very same dimension than we even know of.

Liberty island is an island because that's what we have been trained to see. A statue is what we have been trained to see. Your reality, what you see is nothing more than what you have been told but it could be anything but what you have been told. you are proclaiming a statue is a statue just like people proclaimed the earth was flat. You see liberty island with such belief as people saw the sun traveling around the earth.

It is real and as real as it gets in your mind. If you would just look in your ind and see love it becomes as real as that statue at liberty island.

You think that because you create what is real that it is fake but it is not it is real!

You chose what is real and you chose for real to be real.

If there is everything and nothing at the same time both are real depending on your mind. You choose.


Originally posted by daskakik
Don't take this the wrong way, but those that have grown a pair who were expecting, because of the intro, something that would blow them away, and didn't even hear a pop, can only shrug when others claim that the blast was overwhelming.


I don't take it the wrong way, I understand it.

But you must understand that in your mind you chose to hear nothing.

I chose otherwise and heard the boom.


Originally posted by daskakik
I'm not listening and still my soul only senses BS.


Awe common you know what meant.

If your not listening you wont hear.


Originally posted by daskakik
No, because he says he uses psychology. I have seen him say he projects authority but never a frequency. The frequency thing is your take on things. He has never said those words.


Come on man, dogs feel earth quakes before the happen.

Is it really that far fetch to thing they can feel him, Have you see the show?

Plus a mental frequency is not such a far fetch way to project authority is it?

The Rat.
edit on 1-9-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
Yes but there are those in this dimension who will never go see or know of liberty Island, the don't have a TV or what ever it is they need to know of Liberty Island which means there could be much more to this very same dimension than we even know of.

Doesn't matter, if they happen to go by there they will see what those in the know see. Do you think that if you drop an empty soda can by the side of the road, that those that also happen to go by there won't see it because some MSM outlet didn't tell them about it?


But you must understand that in your mind you chose to hear nothing.

No I didn't. There was nothing of importance said. That is outside of what you thought you heard. That is why I talk about the objective not the subjective.


Awe common you know what meant.

If your not listening you wont hear.

I do know what you mean and that is why I can say that nothing happened.


Come on man, dogs feel earth quakes before the happen.

Is it really that far fetch to thing they can feel him, Have you see the show?

Plus a mental frequency is not such a far fetch way to project authority is it?

Yes I have seen the show. The fact that dogs can feel earthquakes doesn't mean the he is emitting a particular frequency.

You can believe what you want but it still isn't what that man has said. It still adds up to you speaking for him.

edit on 1-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Doesn't matter, they can't see this post anyway. I'm talking to you and those that are here.


But that's just it, we are here and they are not.

Two people on a forum while others observe.

We have been trained to see the statue of liberty and liberty island as a reality and so it is real and is as real as it gets in our minds.

But the only mind that made this forum real, the statue real, the island real was each our mind. The trainer did not make it real he just guided and we accepted what the real would be.

We make the real not the trainer our mind does and it is real as real as it gets.

there are an unimaginable amount of things we could be trained to see as real and make them as real as they get. but the choice comes when we are trained the opposed, when we have the two. The choice comes when we experiences both. Faced with both.


Originally posted by daskakik
No I didn't. There was nothing of importance said. That is outside of what you thought you heard. That is why I talk about the objective not the subjective.


Yes and i say objectively, subjectively and any other jectively you wish to use for those who will choose as you have.

That you indeed made the choice but just like NN message it again will fall on deaf ears.


Originally posted by daskakik
I do know what you mean and that is why I can say that nothing happened.


I see that.


Originally posted by daskakik
Yes I have seen the show. The fact that dogs can feel earthquakes doesn't mean the he is emitting a particular frequency.

You can believe what you want but it still isn't what that man has said. It still adds up to you speaking for him.


Hey it's just real to me man, you can chose otherwise. free will yaknow.

The Rat.



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat
 


Your choosing the easy way out, to satisfy you. That is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about facing things that you have not chosen.

ETA: edited my first comment to read -Doesn't matter, if they happen to go by there they will see what those in the know see. Do you think that if you drop an empty soda can by the side of the road, that those that also happen to go by there won't see it because some MSM outlet didn't tell them about it?
edit on 1-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Your choosing the easy way out, to satisfy you. That is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about facing things that you have not chosen.


you mean about the soda can?

If not specifically that then how does one see some a thing it had not chosen to see?

Only in the face of your own self fed lie or hidden or dormant knowledge, it that what you mean?

Or perhaps facing that I am the choice of someones reality?

Not sure what you mean.


Originally posted by daskakik
ETA: edited my first comment to read -Doesn't matter, if they happen to go by there they will see what those in the know see. Do you think that if you drop an empty soda can by the side of the road, that those that also happen to go by there won't see it because some MSM outlet didn't tell them about it?


No they won't How is some one going to see a soda can if they have no idea what soda or a can is?

shinny rock r what ever closely resembles something the choose to see will be what they see.

But there is also the potability in my mind that the can might not even be there for the others when they arrive even if they do know what a soda can is.

The Rat.
edit on 1-9-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
you mean about the soda can?

If not specifically that then how does one see some a thing it had not chosen to see?

It is there for them to see. They may even choose to kick it around a bit.


No they won't How is some one going to see a soda can if they have no idea what soda or a can is?

shinny rock r what ever closely resembles something the choose to see will be what they see.

But there is also the potability in my mind that the can might not even be there for the others when they arrive even if they do know what a soda can is.

This makes no sense. Why would someone walking around the same roads you travel not know what soda or a can is? When there is an oil spill at sea, are the sea creatures unaffected because they don't have televisions?

Sorry but you seem to be putting up nonsensical arguments just to save face.
edit on 1-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
It is there for them to see. They may even choose to kick it around a bit.


Awe yes the icon known through out the world, almost in every corner of the globe, of kicking the can...

What if they don't see a can but rather see something they are familiar with because they have not been trained in the ways of the soda can nor it's kicking?


Originally posted by daskakik
This makes no sense. Why would someone walking around the same roads you travel not know what soda or a can is? When there is an oil spill at sea, are the sea creatures unaffected because they don't have televisions?


Are you saying every human on this Earth know what soda and a can is on every road in our world? what about tribal natives, what about the very young taking their fist steps?

The question is, are the sea creatures affected by an oil spill because we have a TV?


Originally posted by daskakik
Sorry but you seem to be putting up nonsensical arguments just to save face.


Why nonsensical? is quantum physics nonsensical?

why would someone use the nonsensical to save face? that's like saying the guy who came up with, "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a noise?", out of embarrassment and to save face.

Silly really.

The Rat.
edit on 1-9-2012 by TucoTheRat because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
Why nonsensical? is quantum physics nonsensical?

Quantum physics doesn't apply to the macro.


why would someone use the nonsensical to save face? that's like saying the guy who came up with, "If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it does it make a noise?", out of embarrassment and to save face.

Actually that makes sense but what you are not trying to pull doesn't. Guess I'm done here.



posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat
 


Yeah, first Thread, couldn't find it! What was it called? Thanks




Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by teapot
 

Here is the link to nevernothing's first thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


Thanks!
edit on 2/9/2012 by teapot because: edit





top topics
 
9
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join