It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway To Open Century Old Package

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

So I am guessing you point is that you like details and do not believe in intuition?

Nopers. I believe you are reeeeaching and patting yourself on the back needlessly.

If it were a pair of underwear, and you guessed it to that detail, I would be amazed.

In fact, if it was a pair of underwear, you still would have nailed it with your cloth prediction.

nice job

edit on 25-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Atheos

How can there be papers from 1914 and 1919 in the package? If it was sealed in 1912?

Someone added to it after it's initial sealing.
edit on 25-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
ok its tomorrow now... what was it?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Would be nice surprise to see distinctive objects from 2012 like IPhone, notebook and other modern stuff. That would make time travel conspirators go ape# crazy.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atheos
How can there be papers from 1914 and 1919 in the package? If it was sealed in 1912?

well what do you think..that possibly content was added and it was resealed in 1920

this is nothing more than a glorified time capsule ,no hidden secrets ,no revelations,no conspiracy

time travelers ..man some people really need a reality check,

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So this is what is in the package.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Not quite as exciting has I'd hoped, but certainly interesting. Thanks for the link.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was hoping for some old, terrible, black metal albums.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
In a word:

Anticlimax

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
So this is what is in the package.

www.forbes.com...

Man,
Princess Astrid is fat

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spaceg0at

Techno Vikeing is RIPPED and kinda hot, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by piotrburz
Would be nice surprise to see distinctive objects from 2012 like IPhone, notebook and other modern stuff. That would make time travel conspirators go ape# crazy.

Speaking of IPod Watch 2001 Space Oddessy
( The Eating thier Lunch and Watching to the News on a Newspad/Ipod Scene )

you will see a Thing Called a News Pad Much Like the I Pad or Tablet and that was back in 1968 !!!

and it Even Looks Like a Tablet a 16x9 Facing the Long way !

and How about Flying Ships Cars etc like a Ufo

another !! see Things to Come a 1936 movie that Shows a a See through TV like you would see in modern scifi movies like minority report , pandroum , prometheus etc..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by piotrburz

Speaking of IPod Watch 2001 Space Oddessy
( The Eating thier Lunch and Watching to the News on a Newspad/Ipod Scene )

you will see a Thing Called a News Pad Much Like the I Pad or Tablet and that was back in 1968 !!!

and it Even Looks Like a Tablet a 16x9 Facing the Long way !

and How about Flying Ships Cars etc like a Ufo

another !! see Things to Come a 1936 movie that Shows a a See through TV like you would see in modern scifi movies like minority report , pandroum , prometheus etc..

I think samsung used that as ( good imo) evidence of the overplaying of the Apple "design" cues and interface.Also read philip k dick .Ironically I bet philip k dick would feel less paranoid nowadays or at least justified in his paranoia at the things people and big brother have.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"The nearly 7-pound, 16-inch-long package was bestowed on the town of Sel in 1912 by then mayor Johan Nygaard with strict instructions to open it in 2012"

Obviously, it's Chuck Norris' penis.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I just hope it's not got a germ in a sealed packing that earth eradicated years ago and we let it out, wow that may make the Mayan 2012 thing come true, we are already hearing things from years ago are well and truly back again.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Maybe its scriptures of some kind that reveal a truth about something?...

Or possibly something that could lead us to some other kind of secret about this whole 2012 thing..

I think its gonna be something godly or brings out something spiritual in us?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
www.forbes.com...

Flags?? BORING!! Was hoping to be in AWWW. They should of opened it a long time ago!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hope it's not a spare phial from an experiment that sparked the 1918 Flue Pandemic !!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join