It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion as seen through a perspective of civil rights.

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Just because there are misfortunes in the world does not mean we should turn away from it.

I don't turn away from it.

I am Pro Healthy Planet.

There are many Pro Active things people can do to make this a better place for all LIVING children to live.

There is NOT ONE - - - unselfish reason to bring another child into this world.

If you think there is - - - let's hear it.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I've spent more time volunteering in homeless shelters than you.

Orphaned at 9, a product of a love affair between a 43 year old woman and a married man.

Nixie you don't know me, where I have come from and what I have been through.

I was one of those, 'not suppose to be heres" and not one day goes by that I don't thank God that I have a beautiful blue sky over my head and while yes I now have a nice life - I've gone though more than you will ever know.

You again, don't know me, you have no idea where I came from and how hard I had to work to get where I am but again not one day goes by I don't thank my beloved mother who was lowered into the ground on February 23, 1962 when I was nine, 'thank you my sweet Mother for deciding to have me and love me".

I didn't grow up in the suburbs with a mummy and daddy.

Raped at age 10 by various "uncles" after being orphaned

I have survived a very hard childhood and made my life into something beautiful because at least I was allowed to live.

Murder is murder.............calling a baby a it or fetus doesn't negate the fact it is a human baby with a soul and abortion is premeditated murder.
edit on 30-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I have survived a very hard childhood and made my life into something beautiful because at least I was allowed to live.

Good for you.

But if you never were - - you wouldn't know.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Wrong, I believe all aborted, unwanted, unloved children are embraced within the arms of our Almighty Creator God.

You are entitled to believe whatever it is you believe but a innocent pure baby that is murdered reside with Our Lord.

Each abortion is another sacrifice unto satan.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Having children IS SELFISH, we were programmed to pass our genes, that is selfish!

real base for having children is to pass our genes, rest is all man made attachments.

There is no NON SELFISH reason for children, if there is one, its materialistic instinct.

Can you tell me a valid non selfish reason for a children?

Having children is selfish. My genes!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by beezzer

No, it is not apples and oranges, and that is a disgusting cop out.

People have abortions because they don't have the means to raise the child. So you want to force a child into situation where the parents don't want them, they may be abusive, they have to fight for survival everyday. IT is a miserable and frightening existance that you want to force MORE children into, to put FURTHER strain on the few resources that are there.

Are we still at a point where people don't know how babies are made?

Why is all the attention placed on something AFTER the fact?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Wrong, I believe all aborted, unwanted, unloved children are embraced within the arms of our Almighty Creator God.

You are entitled to believe whatever it is you believe but a innocent pure baby that is murdered reside with Our Lord.

Then they are all okay, because our Almighty Creator God will take care of the innocent children, right? So what are we worried about?

Sometimes our Almighty Creator God decides to make a baby spontaneously abort - wonder why he murders that poor innocent pure baby?
edit on 30-8-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Annee

The "alley butchers" as in Planned Parenthood are killing women every day, read the papers.

What papers? Claims like that require links.

Or is it Right Wing forced funding cuts?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Why do people care more about fetuses, that have no emotions or can even feel, then the neglected, abused children that are here?

Apples/oranges.

We can discuss abused children in another thread.

This is really about the terminal abuse of the unborn.

Actually no we can't talk about kids in a different thread, I made one, talking about that and they closed it down and sent everyone here.
No violation of T&C, just the mod felt like there were "enough" abortion threads already.
No please address the subject here.

It is not apples and oranges...
Most pro-lifers only care about unborn children, once they are born it is not their problem anymore.

It's completely ridiculous.

It's like you can't see how a child and a fetus are connected.

Did you know...when the fetus is born..it turns into...that's right a child....

400k children in the system.....
1.6 million homeless kids.....

If 15% of all pro-lifers adopted 1 kids... those 400k kids would have homes....
Oh...too bad they aren't fetus'.
Pro-Lifers are Hypocrites in my opinion.
The sanctity of life doesn't end at birth......
No you shouldn't just abort fetus' because they would have a bad life, you should adopt the kids to give them good ones.

Oh wait... I know you guys want to be pro-life, but not deal with any consequences from that right?

Pro-Lifers are hypocrites....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I believe all aborted, unwanted, unloved children are embraced within the arms of our Almighty Creator God.

Satan is a man made creation.

Actually - I believe in energy consciousness - - physical is temporary.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

You are twisting logic and God's word.

Only God has the right to take a human life.

Spontaneous abortions were meant for what reasons we do not know.

Worry, no not about the baby, the baby is safe beyond harm - about the mother.

It is not our place to question God the Father.

People need to show a little more restraint and not degenerate down to the level of a dog in heat.

Getting to really know someone, forge a relationship and have a deep feeling and understanding for someone before becoming one is so much more satisfying.

With the birth control out there too, there is no reason for abortion.

Again, in my own opinion it is murder and a sin.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

So you believe that God assigns a soul to every fertilized egg. Okay, but I don't. I don't worship the biological programming of nature. Our bodies are our bodies, nature be damned.

If you believe in the Eden story, God gave us dominion over the beasts. We are beasts and we have dominion over our our own self determination. We are no longer forced to give birth to broods of offspring. We must tend to and prune our own gardens.

Do you worship nature or God?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I stand by what I said.

We all have our own opinions.

Easy for you to say what you did because you were given life..............yet you would deny that to another.

Nobody believes in sin anymore, nobody believes in virture anymore.

As in the days of Noah............most people were self-centered and acted out their animal urges with no forethought of the consequences.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No, it is not apples and oranges, and that is a disgusting cop out.

People have abortions because they don't have the means to raise the child. So you want to force a child into situation where the parents don't want them, they may be abusive, they have to fight for survival everyday. IT is a miserable and frightening existance that you want to force MORE children into, to put FURTHER strain on the few resources that are there.

That is such a disingenuous bullcrap answer.

All you are doing is saying that it is ok to kill kids because people are selfish. You are trying to dance around it by saying it is so much better for the kids to just kill them...but in the end you are saying that killing babies is better than expecting people to take responsibility.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Why do people care more about fetuses, that have no emotions or can even feel, then the neglected, abused children that are here?

Oh so true.

IMO - - very few honestly devote their lives for the neglected children - - - without some kind of reward expectation.

How many - - if you take away their god - - would continue unselfishly devoting their lives to the necessity of children of the world?

It was my childhood dream to live the rest of my life in the Peace Corp. I did not just jump on this viewpoint.

Because of a physical issue - - I was not able to fulfill my dream.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OH look...you guys got what you wanted...a religous debate.

Pathetic weak minds are attracted to other pathetic weak minds.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by kaylaluv

You are twisting logic and God's word.

Only God has the right to take a human life.

Spontaneous abortions were meant for what reasons we do not know.

Yes, we do. They were too imperfect to survive life.

Worry, no not about the baby, the baby is safe beyond harm - about the mother.

It is not our place to question God the Father.

People need to show a little more restraint and not degenerate down to the level of a dog in heat.

Getting to really know someone, forge a relationship and have a deep feeling and understanding for someone before becoming one is so much more satisfying.

With the birth control out there too, there is no reason for abortion.

Again, in my own opinion it is murder and a sin.

God doesn't seem to share your views. God doesn't have much respect for nature either.

Numbers Chapter 5:

11 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying ,

12 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, If any man's wife go aside , and commit a trespass against him,

13 And a man lie with her carnally , and it be hid from the eyes of her husband, and be kept close , and she be defiled , and there be no witness against her, neither she be taken with the manner;

14 And the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be defiled : or if the spirit of jealousy come upon him, and he be jealous of his wife, and she be not defiled :

15 Then shall the man bring his wife unto the priest, and he shall bring her offering for her, the tenth part of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil upon it, nor put frankincense thereon; for it is an offering of jealousy, an offering of memorial, bringing iniquity to remembrance .

16 And the priest shall bring her near , and set her before the LORD:

17 And the priest shall take holy water in an earthen vessel; and of the dust that is in the floor of the tabernacle the priest shall take , and put it into the water:

18 And the priest shall set the woman before the LORD, and uncover the woman's head, and put the offering of memorial in her hands, which is the jealousy offering: and the priest shall have in his hand the bitter water that causeth the curse :

19 And the priest shall charge her by an oath , and say unto the woman, If no man have lain with thee, and if thou hast not gone aside to uncleanness with another instead of thy husband, be thou free from this bitter water that causeth the curse :

20 But if thou hast gone aside to another instead of thy husband, and if thou be defiled , and some man have lain with thee beside thine husband:

21 Then the priest shall charge the woman with an oath of cursing, and the priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot , and thy belly to swell;

22 And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell , and thy thigh to rot : And the woman shall say , Amen, amen.

23 And the priest shall write these curses in a book, and he shall blot them out with the bitter water:

24 And he shall cause the woman to drink the bitter water that causeth the curse : and the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter.

25 Then the priest shall take the jealousy offering out of the woman's hand, and shall wave the offering before the LORD, and offer it upon the altar:

26 And the priest shall take an handful of the offering, even the memorial thereof, and burn it upon the altar, and afterward shall cause the woman to drink the water.

27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled , and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell , and her thigh shall rot : and the woman shall be a curse among her people.

28 And if the woman be not defiled , but be clean; then she shall be free , and shall conceive seed.

29 This is the law of jealousies, when a wife goeth aside to another instead of her husband, and is defiled ;

30 Or when the spirit of jealousy cometh upon him, and he be jealous over his wife, and shall set the woman before the LORD, and the priest shall execute upon her all this law.

31 Then shall the man be guiltless from iniquity, and this woman shall bear her iniquity.

So, as you see, God condones abortion!

This is my FAVORITE part!

Then shall the man be guiltless from iniquity, and this woman shall bear her iniquity.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

People have unprotected sex then react by killing the unborn. That's avoiding responsibility.

Sure, you can harp on all the pro-lifers not adopting, but again, it's a leftist meme to thrust the responsibility of their actions onto others.

Sex is not an involuntary act. But those that endorse the killing of the unborn tend to react to their lack of responsibility than be responsible in the first place.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That is exactly what he wants you to believe................his plan for his NWO is working well.

Read Russ Dizdar's The Black Awakening and LA Marzulli's blog.

Best war strategy is for your enemy to not even know you exist.

What do you say to someone who has seen the devil?

Easy to call them a liar, delusional, mentally challenged.

Oh the headgames we humans love to play to get out of responsibility.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

Ever hear of waiting till marriage and commitment?

Married women account for 18.4% of all abortions

www.abortionno.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join