It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mkay" EVP Caught During a Ghost Box Session

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I discovered this EVP when I analysed audio I recorded from a ghost box session. You can clearly hear "Mkay" in a breathy male voice without any amplification. It was an intelligent response to me saying okay while I was setting up the session. The voice can be heard over the static from the sweeping, not in it. It was a spirit speaking directly into the digital audio recorder in my car. Another piece of evidence that corroborates the voice is the fact that my K2 meter lit up around the same time it was captured. It was placed right beside the recorder.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Verideecimo because: forgot video

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
My speakers are kind of shot, but I'd really like to hear this. Any way to clean up the recording to expose this sound easier to folks in my situation?

Thanks, looking forward to checking this out.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think plugging in some headphones directly into your pc should do the trick.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

How do you know the spirit wasn't saying "I'm gay." Maybe he fancies the cut of your jib?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

lmao... That is a distinct possibility. Jibs are pretty underrated these days.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You're playing with fire messing with that stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I may have something ground breaking here on second thought! This could potentially be the first ever recorded audio of a spirit coming out of the closet. Better late than never I suppose.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This is one of your uploads - really interesting at 56 seconds.

EVP has always fascinated me, although loud music and firearms have made it a difficult hobby.

This above however seems to be clear as day, "Hi Pam"

edit on 22-8-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

That was exactly what my wife's grandfather's voice sounded like. Thanks, I'm always looking for evidence. It's out there and just waiting to be found.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's your perspective. I've been playing with fire my whole life then and will continue to do so. Being on the path of truth and being in harms way from time to time is a small price to pay if the hunt yields even a fragment of evidence.

top topics

join