It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hank Williams Jr. calls President Obama a 'Muslim' who 'hates the military'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hank Williams Jr. calls President Obama a 'Muslim' who 'hates the military'

Hank Williams Jr. is giving the encore no one really asked for. The country star, who caused a stir last year by comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, unleashed more sensational criticism of the commander in chief at the Iowa State Fair Friday. According to the Des Moines Register, Williams told the crowd: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

Hank is really showing his ignorant redneck side.

Obama's a Muslim that's why he spend years going to a Christian church. Nobody teaches Islam like Christians.

Obama hates farmers that's why he's has already provided farmers with an estimated $9 billion so far this year to help pay crop-insurance premiums. Not to mention just last week the White House announced the government will buy as much as $170 million worth of pork, lamb, chicken and catfish to help drought-stricken farmers struggling with the high cost of animal feed. How do you hate farmers? By giving them money.

Hates the military. Trying to end the wars and bring our people home is the best way of showing how much you hate them.

It's sad the things a has been will do to get some attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You know, it's really a shame, because this guy could have had a legitimate shot at getting involved in politics. People idolize him. He jumped on the Sarah Palin train, misguided, but I loved the enthusiasm, but now he is just a joke.

Still a GREAT country music artist, but no future in politics.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Wait, what?? Ignorant redneck side??

What is false about what he is saying here??

Truth hurts!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I can't see this video, hope it is the right one. I could definitely get behind "Willie for President!"

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Oh please, Obama has broken every single promise about getting those troops home and ending the wars going on. He speaks peace out of one side of his mouth yet every actions puts him as a warmonger the likes of Bush and the rest of them!

You appear to be looking at his words and forgot all about actions!

Concerning farms, new legislation goes through every day that supports and aids the large corporate farms and works toward putting the small family farm out of business. So yes, the little guy out there definitely feels that Obama is against him, when he is simply trying to survive.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I can't see this video, hope it is the right one. I could definitely get behind "Willie for President!"

You want to see me leave the US faster than a FaceBook founder before the IPO, say "Willie Nelson for President" one more time...

How... in... the.... hell...

Nevermind. Would never happen. But still, scary to think that some people would actually vote for that 'icon.' More like a sad old joke, IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I suppose he's allowed to have his "ignorant redneck side" show on occasion. I happen to like him and I happen to think that he speaks the truth more often than not. He probably could have left out the muslim remark, but he didn't and he is far from alone in that belief as well.

He isn't "out of touch" with your average joe and that is why folks like him. I don't think he is ignorant at all. I think he's had enough like most of us have.
edit on 8/20/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I can't see the video, I'll look at it when I get home, but if it is the song I've heard before, they make a pretty damn good case for him!!
He's done more for working folks and farmers than the government has ever done, and he's the poster boy (along with Snoop Dogg) for certain liberties that are currently restricted.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

There's more celebrities turning away from Obama......including some that voted for him in 2008.

www.idahoconservativeblogger.com...:celebrities-speakin

Some just see him as a big disappointment.

He talked a good talk to get in the White House, but he just couldn't walk the walk......

edit on 20-8-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
For those saying he is not a joke. I agree with a lot of what the guy stands for, and I had hoped he would be a player on the political stage either to rally support for Ron Paul, or some Independent, or as a candidate himself.

He got lambasted for his appearance on Fox and Friends, but the analogy he was making was not all that bad. He wasn't comparing Obama to Hitler, he was just talking about the ridiculousness of two extreme factions meeting on a golf course. BUT, what concerned me on that show was his demeanor. I think he was coked up. He wasn't listening to them very well, he wasn't expressing himself clearly, he was figgety, and already angry before they even started the interview. Either he was set up and ambushed somehow, or he was on something that morning.

His demeanor in that interview, and his lack of intelligent responses, and then this newest statements show me that he really isn't on the intellectual level he would need to be if he wants to be taken seriously or have any real influence.

Here is the clip....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Its probably the same one, it talks about how Willie would bring the troops home and not be running around bombing countries for their oil etc. And yes, it also talks about those liberties, and how peace might actually get somewhere!

It was cute, I liked it!
edit on 20-8-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Wait, what?? Ignorant redneck side??

What is false about what he is saying here??

Truth hurts!!

Well because Obama is not a Musilum, he doesn't hate America, he doesn't hate farmers, he doesn't hate the Military, and guess what I don't hate him and I am not alone.

Just as you and Mr. Williams are not alone. I gues we will see who's right after the election!
edit on 8/20/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

There's more celebrities turning away from Obama......including some that voted for him in 2008.

www.idahoconservativeblogger.com...:celebrities-speakin

Some just see him as a big disappointment.

He talked a good talk to get in the White House, but he just couldn't walk the walk......

edit on 20-8-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)
not all of these are correct, I checked the Angelina Jolie one and it was on a gossip site, which doesn't make it true.
edit on 8/20/2012 by Djayed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

@OP - indeed. agreed.

1. Obama is not a Muslim. Figure it out people!!! damn, the ignorance is rampant. He may be a former CIA asset. He has definitely not kept his promises. He has bent over for the banksters. But he is not Muslim. If people had any idea what Muslims do they would know how completely ridiculous and just plain stupid this claim is.

2. How can he hate the military when he continues to engage in so many overseas conflicts? He has a ridiculously aggressive military policy. Once again, this is pure ignorance.

3. Quit hiding it folks. Arguments like these which can easily be disproved are obvious depictions of thinly veiled hate speech. I see through it and so do a lot of intelligent people.

edit on 20-8-2012 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I am of the belief and understanding that people who say that Obama hates the military say it because of that ridiculously aggressive military policy you speak of.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Calling it like he sees it, gotta love the man who has no fear of what others think of him.
I may not fully agree with the muslim part though.
However, if a jew converts to christianity, is he still jewish?
Hmmm, Hank may not be that far off the mark ehh?
I love our boys and girls that we have put into the sausage grinder we call the mid east, if BarryO did too, he'd simply bring them home and let the sand fleas fight it out amongst themselves, I don't get into my neighbors fights, neither should we.
We all know about the farming issues, i'll say one word and leave it there, MONSANTO.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well I am Muslim, and I do not believe Obama is at all. And seriously, I do not think Obama is getting the Muslim vote this go around. He definitely wont be getting mine! He broke every single promise, and does nothing but support militant Islam in middle eastern countries. This is not something Muslims want. He is bad for America too, the only thing he might be good for is corporate American, and seriously, I am not in that group!

Obama has the reverse of the midas touch, instead of gold everything he touches turns to S##t!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by pirhanna

I am of the belief and understanding that people who say that Obama hates the military say it because of that ridiculously aggressive military policy you speak of.

lol from that perspective it does make sense.
I'm fairly sure that's not what Williams (and many others) are saying though.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Agreed, I was pointing out that I believe BarryO's dad was a muslim and Barry has converted.
I do not believe he is a muslim nor a christian nor any organized religion.
I believe he worships the church of politics.
It is too bad that muslim has become the new face of evil in American eyes due to the rampant propaganda.
I do not care for religion but I see the muslim no worse than the christian or jew, heck I'd say the other two mentioned were worse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join