It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hank Williams Jr. calls President Obama a 'Muslim' who 'hates the military'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

perhaps it is perspective but this is what the 'ignorant redneck' type is complaining about, not getting our troops home and the necessity of keeping this country out of insane wars we cannot afford and have no business in. This is what I see every single one complaining about.

But from my perspective and everything you hear them say, this is why they are saying Obama hates our military. Can you show me what has led you to believe otherwise?
edit on 20-8-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'll listen to him before I listen to Alex Jones....

An interesting observation:

It was 2003 and good 'ol George was gittin' all fired up ready tah go git him sum ragheads down in Afgan land.. when the Dixie Chicks stood up and told him what they thought.

Remember what happened? The Dixie Chicks were systematically and ruthlessly ostracised for their "opinion"

Fast forward 9 years and now when some pop figure/famous person does the same thing, it actually gives people pause.

Seems now that less of us are lost in slumber.......

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Finally someone speaks the truth!!!
Go Bocephus!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well, he is a foreign muslim, and he does hate the military. I'ts pretty obvious to anyone if they're not wearing communist red color glasses. The thing is, most Americans are so ignorant of this guys past, they don't care. They just don't want to be called racist. Well, call me racist, because this dude IS a muslim with extreme communist ties.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Well because Obama is not a Musilum,

No, he's not. I've never met a Marxist Muslim.

he doesn't hate America,

No, he doesn't. He loves America so much that he wants to subjugate every single soul in it, and remove every vestige of their self-determination, so that they never have to think for themselves again.

he doesn't hate farmers,

No, he doesn't. He only hates the little farmers. He actually seems to love the mega-corporate "farmers".

he doesn't hate the Military,

No, he doesn't. He displays contempt for them, and contempt is an indicator that one regards the subject as beneath deserving of any emotion at all - including hate.

Yay! It looks like you're batting 100, as far as you went. One wonders, however, if you went quite far enough.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by getreadyalready

Its probably the same one, it talks about how Willie would bring the troops home and not be running around bombing countries for their oil etc. And yes, it also talks about those liberties, and how peace might actually get somewhere!

It was cute, I liked it!
edit on 20-8-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Thanks, that one was cute, but it wasn't the one I was looking for. This one is much better, IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ignorant redneck....

If he is an ignorant redneck, then I guess you should count me as one as well.

Now calling Obama a Muslim, that might be a bit of a stretch, but with some of his actions, he might as well be....and before someone says Give me an example:

Fort Hood Massacre should be seen as workplace violence while other events are considered domestic terrorism and another would be that the words Muslim and Islam eradicated from the government's discussions and documents regarding terrorism.

edit on 20-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I really liked that one... I liked that middle part especially... you can kiss my rebel ... I died laughing at that!

hahahaha

thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Hank Williams Jr. calls President Obama a 'Muslim' who 'hates the military'

Hank Williams Jr. is giving the encore no one really asked for. The country star, who caused a stir last year by comparing President Barack Obama to Hitler, unleashed more sensational criticism of the commander in chief at the Iowa State Fair Friday. According to the Des Moines Register, Williams told the crowd: "We've got a Muslim president who hates farming, hates the military, hates the U.S. and we hate him!"

Hank is really showing his ignorant redneck side.

Obama's a Muslim that's why he spend years going to a Christian church. Nobody teaches Islam like Christians.

Obama hates farmers that's why he's has already provided farmers with an estimated $9 billion so far this year to help pay crop-insurance premiums. Not to mention just last week the White House announced the government will buy as much as $170 million worth of pork, lamb, chicken and catfish to help drought-stricken farmers struggling with the high cost of animal feed. How do you hate farmers? By giving them money.

Hates the military. Trying to end the wars and bring our people home is the best way of showing how much you hate them.

It's sad the things a has been will do to get some attention.

The trouble with your post is that you are portraying Hank as being the bad guy.
In reality he pretty much speaking the truth. You just don't like the fact that he is slamming your guy. Might as well face the fact that your guy is a do nothing president. Regaurdless of what you believe most of amerfca feels the same way as Hank does.
And my question is where do you get the idea that he is christian? Just because he says so? Well you might want to listen to some of his speeches, I recall a speech where he actually said (my muslem faith).
I wouldn't so much worry about Hank's position. I would be a little more concerned about my own if i were you. You sound like you might be dillusional. Especially if you think Obama ia a good guy christian. He is not....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

In reality he pretty much speaking the truth. You just don't like the fact that he is slamming your guy. Might as well face the fact that your guy is a do nothing president. Regaurdless of what you believe most of amerfca feels the same way as Hank does.

Obama is not a Muslim, and he doesn't hate the military. I'm a huge Hank fan, a Tea Partier, what some call a "birther" and a "truther," but these accusations are just ridiculous. His family may have been Muslim, my family attended a Nazareth church, but I'm not necessarily a Christian. Even among the people that call themselves Christians, very few believe it 100% and follow the belief fanatically. Romney wants to send MORE troops overseas, so do most other Republicans, so who hates the military more?

Does Ron Paul hate the military? They seem to be supporting him an awful lot, and he wants to cut their budgets, close their foreign bases, and bring them home...... and they LOVE him!

I'm not a fan of Obama. You nailed it when you said he is a "do nothing president." BUT, just because I don't like the guy, doesn't mean I'm going to believe every rumor about him. Hank's statements were baseless and silly, and they made him look stupid.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well that's perfect because
I think he's an alcoholic who hates black people.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Diisenchanted

Obama is not a Muslim, and he doesn't hate the military. I'm a huge Hank fan, a Tea Partier, what some call a "birther" and a "truther," but these accusations are just ridiculous. His family may have been Muslim, my family attended a Nazareth church, but I'm not necessarily a Christian. Even among the people that call themselves Christians, very few believe it 100% and follow the belief fanatically. Romney wants to send MORE troops overseas, so do most other Republicans, so who hates the military more?

Does Ron Paul hate the military? They seem to be supporting him an awful lot, and he wants to cut their budgets, close their foreign bases, and bring them home...... and they LOVE him!

I'm not a fan of Obama. You nailed it when you said he is a "do nothing president." BUT, just because I don't like the guy, doesn't mean I'm going to believe every rumor about him. Hank's statements were baseless and silly, and they made him look stupid.

Really then why did he say in that speech and i quote (my muslem faith). You can say what you want that doesn't make it true. A statement like that doesn't just slip out of your mouth. Unless it is true.. So don't tell me your opinion cuz i don't want te hear your opinion. I want the truth..Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
By the way here is the link. www.youtube.com... So don't tell me your version of the truth. Your truth is not mine. Funny how even George had to correct Obama. Obama didn't even realize that he probibly spoke the truth for the first time in his life. IMO Obama is a muslem and i determined that by his own words. So have a nice day.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join