It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing satan painting in courthouse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Chai_An

By the way - It is not required that one is a Mason to be a judge in the USA

edit on 20-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

You need to reread my post I said, "it's been said".

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An

reply to post by Chai_An

The hand sign is certainly SataniC - But to say it is Masonic requires real proof
How do you know it is Masonic ???

How do you know it's satanic? Where's your proof it's satanic?
edit on 20-8-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

I believe it is Satanic as it represents the horns of Baphomet or the devils mythological horns
I do not believe in Satan but have researched it a little
There is a church of Satan run by Michael Aquino who is involved in Psyops USA and has the rank of Colonel
This church changed it's name due to bad publicity is now renamed as the Church of Set after the Egyptian god Set - This hand sign is used

I have looked up Masonic hand shakes signs but find the said sign is not part of there Craft
Therfore Satanism or the Devil is not linked - that is why I accused you of a witch hunt

Would you like to be accused or associated with evil when it was not so?

You said you believe it is satanic which leaves you in the same boat as myself doesn't it? So it seems you too are on some witch hunt?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
He is not pointing at the heavens with one finger, he is doing the "devils horns", which is a hand gesture often utilized in heavy metal, and is representative of the "evil eye". Notice how both pinky/pointer are raised.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
the devil is teaching the whore of babylon law, while man "clown" enforces these rules. That's what i got. Its extremely inappropriate for a court room setting. Maybe just maybe our blind justice lady is the whore of babylon from the bible. As she has been highly corrupted over the years and she is the symbol of a just and fair judgement.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

look like normal Lawyers to me..whats your point

honestly this is disturbing.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 21/8/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I am german speaking and this is what 'Regelrecht' means:

downright, positively, proper regular, practically.

The best part though is that REGELRECHT consist of 2 root words, REGEL & RECHT:

REGEL: rule, formular, regulate

RECHT: the right, law, justice, privilege....

So now you can see it's 'real' double-meaning and possibly the painting's real intended meaning....

Cheers,
Olympic greetings

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Is that a doll of snow white and some of the dwarfs on the top shelf in the closet?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

What is the title of the painting? I tried to find it but was not successful.

I stated in the OP that below the painting it says: "REGELRECHT".
And in the painting the signature says: "GIERVELD & GIERVELD 1992"

reply to post by CaLyps0

Request to the op: take a pic of it in the courtroom if it's legal to do so.

In case you didn't notice, I took the picture with my phone! And in the OP I said that it was in the hall of the court (behind security check). So how could I have the picture if I didn't took the picture inside?
edit on 21-8-2012 by Slave NO MORE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Has anyone studied the floor depicted in the artwork? The floor is the black and white chequerboard favoured by the cabal/illuminati/whatever. The cabal/illuminati/whatever utilise it as a symbol of their presence.

The black and white squares symbolise good and evil and the game/playing board represents the game being played out on earth. Conduct your own research if you have trouble understanding - that's how I came across the information I am now sharing.

As for the artwork and artist - could be that the artist is a cabal/illuminati/whatever member or was commissioned by the cabal/illuminati/whatever who made requests of what was depicted in the artwork....

Just my thoughts - oh I noticed that Snow White is depicted as a redhead when I thought she was a Blonde????!!! And only three of the Dwarves - where are the rest????

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slave NO MORE
Hey all,

When i went to the court in Almelo (Netherlands) as a witness in a case, I saw the following painting in the hall and felt like sharing this with you. Amazing that this kind of stuff is in a courthouse.

Below the image there is the text: "regelrecht" translation would be: "directly"
The painting is made by Gierveld in 1992

[Edit]
Here is the link to the original sized picture:

[/Edit]
edit on 20-8-2012 by Slave NO MORE because: Added link to original size of the foto

But "regelrecht" doesnt translate into "directly". It rather means "proportion" or proportional. Im not sure. "regel" also means = "rules", and "recht" = "rights". So, does it mean "according to the rules"? It has a sense of pun, i guess.

But i think the artist intended this to be a satirical work, indeed. The tittle, the depiction of a naked women leaning to the devil, and they are discussing something. The women seems to be deeply trusting the devil and disregards the other clown like person with sad expression. Its a social critique/sarcasm toward our legal system?
edit on 21-8-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Is that Yoko Ono?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

The scene reminds me of scenes from Blade Runner. Specifically in Sebastian's apartment with Pris and the toys.

Here

images3.cinema.de...==.jpg

And here...

antifilmschoolsite.files.wordpress.com...

I don't know? Maybe I'm way off but its reminiscent IMO.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

'Regelrecht' in Dutch does mean 'directly' or 'straight'...

'Regelrecht naar de hel' would translate to 'Straight to hell'.

Sometimes words cannot be translated one on one.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Yes could be snow white and 3 of 7 dwarfs
Note the finger as well as pointing heavenwards is also over the Snow White character
Snow White being known for her purity/innocence
Is the Devil type character reading the book to her pointing this out.
Guess only the artist would know

Now if there was a judge wearing an asses head that would make easy sense
"The law is an ass" is a common and old saying

OK - I am rambling

He is not actually pointing up like you believe I think. He is giving the "Hook and horns" or "metal fingers" or whatever else you want to call it. It was super popular with G.W. Bush and many other politicians. From what I have read it is supposed to be an illuminati thing but I wouldn't bet on it. I think its some stupid inside joke probably but who knows.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Whats with Snow White, and the dwarves, in the Background?

I am seeing that, right?

I need my eyes checked.

nope it's there.
I would love someone to come around and expailn this picture it doesn't make any sense to me at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You are happy with 'Satan', I saw nazi documents from WW2 by few doors, in Jagodina (Serbia) Municipality Court, The lower one... I don't have pictures, but I saw it with my own eyes....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Blindfolded woman=justice

Blindfold has holes=justice not blind

Clown holding a book=the system (law,judges,lawyers) is a joke.

Justice is tilted towards the devil (prince of evil)=justice favors the corrupted elite (politicians, criminal billionaires)

Very telling work of art.

"Directly" pointing at the root of our problem as a global society.

OP, S&F, thanks for posting this!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

Best analysis to date.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Or a faun.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It is a strange picture for a courthouse. lol

But then at my local heatlh department, someone wanted to get rid of this big painting, of a light house on a beach, with an old fashioned truck on the sand.

What was funny about it is the guy who painted it used to do cover art for Stephen King. If you looked at the painting enough, there were two little people at the top of the lighthouse, and one stabbed the other and threw him off.

If someone had to wait for a permit for awhile, they would study it out of boredome and you would suddenly see their eyes narrow and then they would go in for a closer look. LOLOL

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join