It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing satan painting in courthouse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Whatever you say.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah, she definitely looks like she represents "motherhood" and "nurturing". The only thing that dame is nurturing is a hard-on.

And, in case you haven't heard, a lot of people happen to think Masonry is devil worship.

Raspberries.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
Yeah, she definitely looks like she represents "motherhood" and "nurturing". The only thing that dame is nurturing is a hard-on.

And, in case you haven't heard, a lot of people happen to think Masonry is devil worship.

Raspberries.

Well whatever -
But I only said the breast of a woman exposed is a sign of Motherhood and nurturing in Art
Not that this particular woman in the painting represents that

Women are not permitted to join the Brotherhood of Masons - though I believe they have their own later version.
I worship the devil but am not a Mason - Just kidding about the Devil worship
Yes I have heard that before - The devil worship thing
But be careful and well researched before you go painting all with your broad tar brush - it could get messy

Ummm Raspberries indeed that made me smile - please do not be offended I wish you no harm
edit on 20-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The devil is giving a Masonic sign, so I would say that painting is appropriate for the court room. After all it's been said one has to be a Mason before they can sit on the bench here in the states, quite possibly in other countries as well.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by zatara

I'd translate it slightly differently ~ king's law or king's justice.
edit on 8/20/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

Yeah..sure, can be. How did you come to the King?

sec.line.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I study language and my mother speaks German.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
The devil is giving a Masonic sign, so I would say that painting is appropriate for the court room. After all it's been said one has to be a Mason before they can sit on the bench here in the states, quite possibly in other countries as well.

Whether the figure is Satan or the Devil or Baphomet or Lucifer or Bacchus or Pan is disputable.
How many judges are Masons I do not know nor if one is required to be so
Whether that is a Masonic sign I do not know
How do you know these things? - I would truly like to know as I think many Masons here would tell you otherwise
Not that I am defending them - but I do not like witch hunts without proof

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The devil may represent the lawyer who is screwing his client as her family watch on in the top left background. Lawyers can screw their clients financially and physically. The clown is the Judge who knows the system is corrupt and looks on as he reflects on his past misdemeanours as ayoung lawyer.

However I may be wrong.

There is an interesting painting in my Advocate`s Office. The plaintiff (pulling on the tail of the cow) is charging the defendant (pulling on the horns of the cow) and as the action becomes more heated the lawyer gains financially (milking the udder). The painting is not on view to most clients.

This is a similar representation of the image (although this image is related to politics).

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If that is true, one must a Mason to sit on the bench, how do you account for Judge Judy?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Yes the picture you posted says a lot
Having been screwed over by the legal system I know it to be true.
Opposing solicitors who are friends and make deals behind one's back on the outcome is what I found

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Is she an Eastern Star?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

If that is true, one must a Mason to sit on the bench, how do you account for Judge Judy?

They have other organizations such as The Eastern Star and Daughters of The American Revolution that are masonry for women.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The only disturbing thing about this painting is that little red gnome next to the doll that keeps glaring at me. the creepy little bastard wont stop

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Whether the figure is Satan or the Devil or Baphomet or Lucifer or Bacchus or Pan is disputable.
How many judges are Masons I do not know nor if one is required to be so
Whether that is a Masonic sign I do not know
How do you know these things? - I would truly like to know as I think many Masons here would tell you otherwise
Not that I am defending them - but I do not like witch hunts without proof

Witch hunt are you serious? I gave my interpretation of the painting now if you see it as a witch hunt because I said it was one of the hand signs of the Masons so be it. However look at his right hand, I'm sure you can find plenty on the web on that hand sign.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The painting does include satanic symbolism. Why it's there should be the question.

Request to the op: take a pic of it in the courtroom if it's legal to do so.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

The hand sign is certainly SataniC - But to say it is Masonic requires real proof
How do you know it is Masonic ???

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

The hand sign is certainly SataniC - But to say it is Masonic requires real proof

How do you know it's satanic? Where's your proof it's satanic?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

It's not masonic. At least it's not used in regular or Scottish Rite up to 32nd degree masonry.
Other than it meaning "I Love you" in sign language, or "Hook em horns" in the sports circles, I am not sure of it's meaning. It is used a lot in art, so I assume it does in fact mean something.

And for anyone curious, no eating babies, and no Satan worshiping in masonry.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

What is the title of the painting? I tried to find it but was not successful.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Chai_An

How do you know it's satanic? Where's your proof it's satanic?

I believe it is Satanic as it represents the horns of Baphomet or the devils mythological horns
I do not believe in Satan but have researched it a little
There is a church of Satan run by Michael Aquino who is involved in Psyops USA and has the rank of Colonel
This church changed it's name due to bad publicity is now renamed as the Church of Set after the Egyptian god Set - This hand sign is used

I have looked up Masonic hand shakes signs but find the said sign is not part of there Craft
Therfore Satanism or the Devil is not linked - that is why I accused you of a witch hunt

Would you like to be accused or associated with evil when it was not so?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join